Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Spore wrote: »
    I'd be interested to know GangsterGossip's opinion of the monk book if he came across it.

I thought it was an interesting read

Never read it not a big fan of Paul Williams he's just a pound land version of Veronica gueiran

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

The false Russian i don't think anyone believes in these false Russians anymore they know cancer stabbed them in the back cancer wanted to use the false Russian story for hatchets murder but everyone was to wide. He then told bomber that hatchet his cousin was planning to kidnap one of his kids for ransom to get bomber to sign off on hatchet been done then pretended Paulie was skimming money off git rs bill to tie up the loose ends. And talking about the mickey barr murder I hope roddys bird Lesley better known as the port tunnel is done for it to everyone knows she's was the eyes in the pub

Re Git russel -is that the same Git russel linked in with the major cabra gang ? Or Git russel from drinnagh/crumlin
    ?

Re Git russel -is that the same Git russel linked in with the major cabra gang ? Or Git russel from drinnagh/crumlin
    ?

Git thats with the Cabra lads ad that got his gaf seized by cab

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

The false Russian i don't think anyone believes in these false Russians anymore they know cancer stabbed them in the back cancer wanted to use the false Russian story for hatchets murder but everyone was to wide. He then told bomber that hatchet his cousin was planning to kidnap one of his kids for ransom to get bomber to sign off on hatchet been done then pretended Paulie was skimming money off git rs bill to tie up the loose ends. And talking about the mickey barr murder I hope roddys bird Lesley better known as the port tunnel is done for it to everyone knows she's was the eyes in the pub

I wonder does Jamie Kavanagh know all this now? Crazy to think he was fighting for MTK when the Regency went down.

Real shame that he hasn't fought since. He was a decent boxer. Won 20 pro fights and was only 25/26 when he stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

I wonder does Jamie Kavanagh know all this now? Crazy to think he was fighting for MTK when the Regency went down.

Real shame that he hasn't fought since. He was a decent boxer. Won 20 pro fights and was only 25/26 when he stopped.

It must have been hard to go into work everyday and see the face of the man that had your father clipped

• Advertisement

Git thats with the Cabra lads ad that got his gaf seized by cab

No Git russel.google Git russel cabra and you'll see who im talking about.he was involved with Git who got his house taken by cab years ago

Gangstergossip this Git

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Eyes1 wrote: »
    And that was only because they found a hidden note with instructions to shoot pitchfork hidden in a bed frame the stupid dope of a man.

As you say very hard conviction to get.

It also helped that Roy Collins was a civilian, and thus hadn't got a list of enemies wanting to kill him bar Dundon.

A hitman caught red handed for killing a crime figure and he identifies Boss A, very hard to prove, a major crime figure might have a half dozen people with money who would be happy to see them dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

LastODC wrote: »
    Very true lad dundon Catherine nevin and Jacqui Noble only ones I can think of that were convicted but there were few charged over the years git zambra and Gilligan for example. But this jaya fella is a right pussy he be rattling thinking he be even questioned about it

Speaking of flipping, whatever happened to that Dylan O'Sullivan fella? Was portrayed as 3rd in command of the Westies before turning on them.

I was nearly certain I saw a story about him up on a charge a few years ago but Google shows nothing. Wiped I wonder?

Gangstergossip this Git

Yea same Git hes the only git Russell I know he smashed up hatches mas car after hatchet broke up his birds car

• Advertisement

It must have been hard to go into work everyday and see the face of the man that had your father clipped

It's all ****ed up and jamie had to know everyone did and after his uncle Paulie was killed cancer got his cool hand Luke the mtk muppet to get with his bird. Now when Jamie writes up missing you da cool hand Luke comments rip gerard what sort of sickos are they

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Four men arrested after €1 million worth of cannabis seized in Kildare
    The seizures were made by gardaí during two searches in the county.

FOUR MEN HAVE been arrested following the seizure of cannabis with an estimated street value of €1 million in Co Kildare.

The seizures were made by gardaí attached to the Garda National Drugs and Organised Crime Bureau as part of an ongoing investigation targeting serious organised criminal activity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Heard on a Facebook group that the guy that was hit with the hatchet is dead. I've a name if anyone wants to pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Heard on a Facebook group that the guy that was hit with the hatchet is dead. I've a name if anyone wants to pm me

The name was all over the WhatsApp going around Bamie Jarry

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Faridaweeda

He’s not dead

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

It's all ****ed up and jamie had to know everyone did and after his uncle Paulie was killed cancer got his cool hand Luke the mtk muppet to get with his bird. Now when Jamie writes up missing you da cool hand Luke comments rip gerard what sort of sickos are they

They are sociopaths, everything is just for appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Shamrock21

Cool hands Mrs has the same name as Bop....any relation?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Mrlouth wrote: »

Wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

It also helped that Roy Collins was a civilian, and thus hadn't got a list of enemies wanting to kill him bar Dundon

What a terrible ordeal that family went through at the hands of those filthy knackers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Mrlouth wrote: »

Prostitution ring no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dec1892

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

His arse will be sore if he ends up in the joy with his bum buddies

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

His arse will be sore if he ends up in the joy with his bum buddies

He cant go the joy hed be slaughtered hes on special protection in the Midlands at the minute hel either stay there or go on the wpp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

He cant go the joy hed be slaughtered hes on special protection in the Midlands at the minute hel either stay there or go on the wpp

Probably too volatile for WPP. Doesnt mean Gaurds wont use him then let him do what he likes afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Because he’s a snitch?

theballz wrote: »
    Because he’s a snitch?

His bum buddy Scott capper would welcome him in with open arms

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

Sure who can he snitch on if he was the trigger man. Joy is full of kinahan! He's hardly going to snitch on them

Advertisement