Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

How was singleton aqquited??

I''m assuming the same reason giller was

• Registered Users Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Johnbouy1980

I''m assuming the same reason giller was

I must of missed that article from what I read his DNA was found , but there’s no more about him attending court , only Mr Big and his Trial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Didn't know that. Why the fcuk would he buy something in that kip anyway!

Good oul days up around the shops up there though when the lads from Green Park would go over...............

Grange view is actually nice to be fair mate. I'm guessing because of the proximity and that. I've drank in the Swallows once, thought I was in Shameless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭ Anderson Plump Soccer

What incident in Tallaght?

This was reported as Tallaght. Just wondering if this was the house referred to? I've no idea where it is exactly though.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/jeep-crashes-into-sitting-room-wall-in-tallaght-1013839.html

It does look like Grange View though.

• Advertisement

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Grange view is actually nice to be fair mate. I'm guessing because of the proximity and that. I've drank in the Swallows once, thought I was in Shameless

Ye, decent enough gaffs, not far from Castlegrange , i was in the swallows back in 97 on the hop. What a kip. No way near as bad as Finches though

Ye, decent enough gaffs, not far from Castlegrange , i was in the swallows back in 97 on the hop. What a kip. No way near as bad as Finches though

God, I'd say the opposite! Finches is tame. It's a "family" pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

Did Singleton ever go on trial? They got McCarthy’s prints on the pizza box, Gill on CCTV buying milk and driving in the vicinity, but I’m not sure what evidence they actually had on Singleton?

God, I'd say the opposite! Finches is tame. It's a "family" pub.

It wasn't in the late 90's early 00's. They had prison type bars around each window. Manky kip

Finches was some ****ing spot. Went into the jax one night, a man in his 60's joint in mouth and sniffing from a good 1/8th. Asked did I want a bump, gladly taking. I swear to God it was the nicest sniff I've ever done, went looking for him asked him to get me a bit he gave me what he had and wouldn't take money off me. Another night two oul ones in their 60s also, full blown scrap absolute carnage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Nutsake

Thesiger wrote: »
    Did Singleton ever go on trial? They got McCarthy’s prints on the pizza box, Gill on CCTV buying milk and driving in the vicinity, but I’m not sure what evidence they actually had on Singleton?

He is not acquitted

This was reported as Tallaght. Just wondering if this was the house referred to? I've no idea where it is exactly though.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/jeep-crashes-into-sitting-room-wall-in-tallaght-1013839.html

It does look like Grange View though.

You're just reading it wrong, the fire engines were dispatched from Tallaght fire station.

Houdini??
    Na something dodgy going on there , sure only seen singleton the other day , crazy how they trialled Mr Big and not the fella singleton he going around looking like he hasn’t a care in the world
    Telling porkies

It wasn't in the late 90's early 00's. They had prison type bars around each window. Manky kip

It's my local. I know it well since the 90s.

Finches was some ****ing spot. Went into the jax one night, a man in his 60's joint in mouth and sniffing from a good 1/8th. Asked did I want a bump, gladly taking. I swear to God it was the nicest sniff I've ever done, went looking for him asked him to get me a bit he gave me what he had and wouldn't take money off me. Another night two oul ones in their 60s also, full blown scrap absolute carnage.

Well believe it. We used to go over for friday pints when i worked in fonthill but a few weeks later (i wasn't there) one of the girls from the job sat on a syringe, had to get all the tests done. All clear though

You're just reading it wrong, the fire engines were dispatched from Tallaght fire station.

No, the headline says "in Tallaght". The reporting is probably inaccurate though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

That was me it was, I still walk around the place giving eights of pure to complete strangers, them two grannies were fighting over an eighth as well, I said hang on have a hundred bag each but they wouldnt have it, oh hang on a minute, Im actually making all this up, you are as well arnt ye.

Nutsake wrote: »
    Telling porkies

What am I porking about?

That was me it was, I still walk around the place giving eights of pure to complete strangers, them two grannies were fighting over an eighth as well, I said hang on have a hundred bag each but they wouldnt have it, oh hang on a minute, Im actually making all this up, you are as well arnt ye.

If you have the chance, go in to finches one night and you'll understand

What am I porking about?

Hes not walking about. Your lying through your teeth there

• Advertisement

Well believe it. We used to go over for friday pints when i worked in fonthill but a few weeks later (i wasn't there) one of the girls from the job sat on a syringe, had to get all the tests done. All clear though

I actually think I remember that, it has cleaned up its act to be fair.

Hes not walking about. Your lying through your teeth there

Sorry he’s driving ,very fond of the M1 😉

Yeah of course I am, hardly you jackass.

Never said it was pure either did I? Take the stick out of your hole and go play with yourself and release a little stress

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

Not sure which of his houses I prefer . The one on Raleigh square or this one in in Tamworth.

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/64-dosthill-road/two-gates/tamworth/b77-1jb/945040

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Used to be up and down the quays for years when living in town. Was never behind the bush if the **** was going to hit the fan. One Sunday night, after a Dubs game, walking down the quays, half an Iskanders Kebab down the front of the sky blue and navy, some fcukwit gave me the big shoulder as I passed by. I turned on him and walked towards him - he pulls out a syringe. Fcuk me. That's a straightener! Taxi driver saw it unfolding and got me out of there!

IRE60 wrote: »
    Used to be up and down the quays for years when living in town. Was never behind the bush if the **** was going to hit the fan. One Sunday night, after a Dubs game, walking down the quays, half an Iskanders Kebab down the front of the sky blue and navy, some fcukwit gave me the big shoulder as I passed by. I turned on him and walked towards him - he pulls out a syringe. Fcuk me. That's a straightener! Taxi driver saw it unfolding and got me out of there!

I was about to comment saying an Iskanders kebab is gorgeous. But then seen you got threatened with a syringe and I said ****, I'd say you **** yourself there mate? I'd wait until his back was turned then kick ****ing lumps out of him

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Madmax03 wrote: »
    Not sure which of his houses I prefer . The one on Raleigh square or this one in in Tamworth.

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/64-dosthill-road/two-gates/tamworth/b77-1jb/945040

Maurice and Fred probably paid for this one too.

Seems to have a lot of people willing to do a lot for him and his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

The Tamworth house had a speed camera perfectly positioned to conceal a surveillance camera pointed at the house. I'm pretty sure LB is smart enough to consider this though. Still, they'll know when he's home when the time comes to pick him up..

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

The Tamworth house had a speed camera perfectly positioned to conceal a surveillance camera pointed at the house. I'm pretty sure LB is smart enough to consider this though. Still, they'll know when he's home when the time comes to pick him up..

NCA has far better stuff than that when needed. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

No, he also had one in Grange view. Used to see him all the time up there.

It was bops house LB's brother used to live in it

Advertisement