Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Ucntcme wrote: »
    It was bops house LB's brother used to live in it

I saw Dotts there a couple of times too to be fair. Never saw you've been tangoed and he's not hard to miss the Tango Roley Poley

• Registered Users Posts: 81,076 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

This was reported as Tallaght. Just wondering if this was the house referred to? I've no idea where it is exactly though.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/jeep-crashes-into-sitting-room-wall-in-tallaght-1013839.html

It does look like Grange View though.

Gardaí were treating the incident as one of “criminal damage”, with a criminal investigation now underway in an effort to catch those who attacked the property. One strong line of inquiry is that the attack was carried out on behalf of Byrne.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/house-seized-by-cab-from-liam-byrne-petrol-bombed-after-being-rammed-by-car-1.4328601

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Just on the Balbriggan thing, apparently it was just a house fire. https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40031435.html

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Lads which road was that on? Was it grange view

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Lads which road was that on? Was it grange view

Ye, the address is linked in the article above

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Ye, the address is linked in the article above

Cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/kinahan-gangland-liambyrne-dublin-house-18757319

Andrew Byrne and Darragh Barry must live in the slums . I wouldn't class this house as lavish

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Madmax03 wrote: »
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/kinahan-gangland-liambyrne-dublin-house-18757319

Andrew Byrne and Darragh Barry must live in the slums . I wouldn't class this house as lavish

You’d be surprised what these lads have the insides out like.

Half of them have jacuzzis and everything state of the art.

As the old saying goes.... don’t judge a book by its cover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Eyes1 wrote: »
    You’d be surprised what these lads have the insides out like.

Half of them have jacuzzis and everything state of the art.

As the old saying goes.... don’t judge a book by its cover.

Very true mate. Was in someone's gaff before and I was blown away by it. Jacuzzi like you said, 80 inch tele, pool table, log cabin with a games room, bar, all modern consoles, dart board and everything else in it. The house was immaculate inside you wouldn't think it from the outside

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mark.Byrne111

Who woub be big in tallaght now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Who woub be big in tallaght now

You?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Proud to be on these forums with Che Guevara

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

All these properties that CAB confiscate are worthless really. Can CAB sell them on knowing the potential buyer could be in danger? I understand CAB need to take properties from criminals, what thy do with it is another matter.

Hopefully if LB ever comes home I don't think the courts will take it lightly he burned down a house and risked neighbors lives. Best thing to happen with the Regency was his scumbag brother to get shot. What was the guy who used to be on Boards defending him?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

• Registered Users Posts: 27,793 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Not gang related I think.

Hse care in community facility.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

All these properties that CAB confiscate are worthless really. Can CAB sell them on knowing the potential buyer could be in danger? I understand CAB need to take properties from criminals, what thy do with it is another matter.

Hopefully if LB ever comes home I don't think the courts will take it lightly he burned down a house and risked neighbors lives. Best thing to happen with the Regency was his scumbag brother to get shot. What was the guy who used to be on Boards defending him?

Is that all that's happening here i.e. CAB are about to re-possess unexplained assets so the BOCG lads try to do as much damage first to spite them, as opposed to rivals targeting them while they're weak?

Is that all that's happening here i.e. CAB are about to re-possess unexplained assets so the BOCG lads try to do as much damage first to spite them, as opposed to rivals targeting them while they're weak?

I remember a few years back they raided is gaff in Raleigh Sq, took some rolex's and the likes, what i remember most clearly was a betting docket 25k (Paid in cash in a bookies in crumlin) on liverpool to beat newcastle in a saturday evening game at 5/2 or something like that. Liverpool won the game!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Gardaí crawling all over Dunsink Lane scrapyard again.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

Big Garda raid happening on Dunsink Lane right now, again

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Order definitely came from the Byrnes. They are a spiteful family.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

I remember a few years back they raided is gaff in Raleigh Sq, took some rolex's and the likes, what i remember most clearly was a betting docket 25k (Paid in cash in a bookies in crumlin) on liverpool to beat newcastle in a saturday evening game at 5/2 or something like that. Liverpool won the game!!!

Was 38gs and Liverpool lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Not sure why i remember it, but it was 37k on Liverpool at 4/7 or 1/2. Newcastle bet Liverpool so bet was a loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

Sorry for the stupid questions but are these betting dockets just a means to prove earnings to CAB or are the lads just genuinely gambling? Seems like even if it was the former, they should still have to prove how someone with no means of earning has enough to gamble €25k in the first place.

wardides wrote: »
    Not sure why i remember it, but it was 37k on Liverpool at 4/7 or 1/2. Newcastle bet Liverpool so bet was a loser.

The amount i mentioned might have been wrong but i'm nearly sure Liverpool were away and they hammered them. Maybe i dreamt the whole thing up. I'll check the results, think about ten years ago it was

Sorry for the stupid questions but are these betting dockets just a means to prove earnings to CAB or are the lads just genuinely gambling? Seems like even if it was the former, they should still have to prove how someone with no means of earning has enough to gamble €25k in the first place.

That's what they used to do back before CAB was formed but that all changed when you had to prove your innocence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

The amount i mentioned might have been wrong but i'm nearly sure Liverpool were away and they hammered them. Maybe i dreamt the whole thing up. I'll check the results, think about ten years ago it was

The bet was definitely a loser I remember thinking haha he has worse luck than me and Liverpool were heavy odds on 4/7

Scoundrel wrote: »
    The bet was definitely a loser I remember thinking haha he has worse luck than me and Liverpool were heavy odds on 4/7

You mean CAB have worse luck than you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Just looked it up it was 38.5k on Liverpool to beat Newcastle on 6th December 2015 at 4/7 Newcastle won 2-0

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Shamrock21

I always found it strange that there was no mention of the 3rd person in the video of GH and Duckegg or am I wrong and it was it mentioned on here ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Scoundrel wrote: »
    Just looked it up it was 38.5k on Liverpool to beat Newcastle on 6th December 2015 at 4/7 Newcastle won 2-0

Surely that cash transaction would need too be reported by the bookie under anti money laundering process due too the large cash amount so surely they had a way too prove where that amount of cash came from.

Advertisement