Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid 19 Part XXI-27,908 in ROI (1,777 deaths) 6,647 in NI (559 deaths)(22/08)Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

BattleCorp wrote: »
    The protest in Dublin went well today. Full of idiots jammed together. Personally I'd love to have seen a JCB shove them all into the Liffey.

And pollute the water?

Bunch of bloody twits.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Blondini wrote: »
    Sorry Spongebob Squarepants.

The case numbers will drop when the excellently ventilated schools open.

Better chicken? Hmmm?

You dont even get how tasteless your post is which is incredible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Play the martyr. Another common theme when called out.

Why get personal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 111 ✭✭Wild Field 1831

If you are only here once every 3 days how do you know a certain poster lives here? Actually thought the said poster lived in Cork

If they're on everytime you log in, hardly coincidence.

Anyone got the common cold recently. Is it even about at the minute?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,665 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Getting touchy when called out :) I'm only here once every 3 days for an hour, you live on here!

You're full of it and it will do you no harm to get called out. You were wrong in trying to say half the country was Covid free. Have some humble pie ;)

Yawn, the amount of times I’ve heard that. If you have an issue with me you can PM me instead of blabbing on. You remind me of certain posters of past :confused:

branie2 wrote: »
    May the two people who died rest in peace

What age were they do you know? Out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,621 ✭✭✭giveitholly

If they're on everytime you log in, hardly coincidence.

What if he only logs on once every 3 days as well and it coincides to when you log in!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭manofwisdom

What are the Saturday numbers like normally?

Last two Saturdays 174 and 200.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Any County numbers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Last two Saturdays 174 and 200.

That puts a different perspective on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭dalyboy

branie2 wrote: »
    May the two people who died rest in peace

And may the other 65 people (approx) who died of non covid related deaths also be remembered and RIP

Why get personal?

I've read plenty of your posts. You're not exactly one who can throw stones. You've had plenty of running battles and bans.

You're not the worst mind you but feck off trying to claim moral high ground :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Gael23 wrote: »
    That puts a different perspective on it

The 5 Saturdays before that were 45, 24, 21, 23 and 11.

Right rte news now see what they say about ages and mean/median death age is...getting ridiculous now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Are the numbers today from the 13,000 tests they did yesterday or are they to come?

What if he only logs on once every 3 days as well and it coincides to when you log in!!!

You just want to argue. I speed read 40 pages for 45 min I'm on. And I see all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭patrickc

Anyone got the common cold recently. Is it even about at the minute?

my son at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

wadacrack wrote: »
    This is getting very worrying now. Society as a whole in Ireland has lost respect for the virus.

We are opening up. It was never eradicated.
    Surely increased cases were expected?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Tandey

Tandey wrote: »
    Wonder how many of those that went to this golf thing live in either Offaly,Laois and Kildare.

Has this been reported?

Anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

This is getting very worrying now. Society as a whole in Ireland has lost respect for the virus.

Sure look at some of the comments on here or our supposed betters during the week. Was always going to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Getting touchy when called out :) I'm only here once every 3 days for an hour, you live on here!

You're full of it and it will do you no harm to get called out. You were wrong in trying to say half the country was Covid free. Have some humble pie ;)

I see the hounding is starting again.

Yawn, the amount of times I’ve heard that. If you have an issue with me you can PM me instead of blabbing on. You remind me of certain posters of past :confused:

ACE your posts of the past 2 hours were not accurate about half the country not having Covid. Ulster and Connacht. Accept and move on without trying to stir your fanbase and make false accusations about me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Don't let it worry you. Enjoy your life.

More testing will yield more results so thats the maths.we should only be looking for hospitalisations and deaths..theres positive with covid and positively ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

County cases as of Wednesday:

Dublin +42
    Kildare +9
    Cork +6
    Tipperary +5
    Limerick +4
    Laois +3
    Wexford +3
    Clare +1
    Donegal +1
    Louth +1
    Mayo +1
    Wicklow +1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,819 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

I think it won't be much longer before the majority of the population move towards not giving a fúck about 'lockdown' associated intiatives. A few of us said a long time back that eventually society will get tired of it, and I think I recall politicians saying pretty much the same thing at the outset.

The increasingly ridiculous and contradictory rules are only bringing the death knell of society compliance nearer imo.

Perhaps it is inevitable. Like a cruise ship, whoever's gonna get it will eventually get it and it's just one long drawn out experiment. That's not to say that the vulnerable should not be protected.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭branie2

rusty cole wrote: »
    What age were they do you know? Out of interest?

I actually don't know. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

This is getting scary so I'm off. Just a piece of advice, if I were you I'd take the guidelines a step further, don't leave your homes for a few weeks and don't have any contact with others. This is gonna be a sh/t storm over the next few weeks so stay safe everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Leftwaffe

Hospitalizations are what it's all about now. Cases numbers will only be going upwards in the coming weeks with the opening of schools.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement