Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm a Celebrity 2020

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,606 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They need to start doing singular harder trials

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭Jeff2

sligeach wrote: »
    Who are these newbies? More like nobodies. Scraping the bottom of the barrel. I've never heard of them.

Bottom of the dunny so to speak. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They need to start doing singular harder trials

Definitely agree with you .
    They sailed through that eating challenge (dammit!) , which made for an episode that was a bit meh tonight .
    I know it's only a few nights in but it needs to liven up .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Beverlys trials were pure bull****, vernon had a goat jizz bomb go off in his mouth and she had some plumbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

This is probably my fave eating challenge of all time.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm delighted that Ruthie Henshall is going in. Musical royalty 👑 I've seen her on the west end and she's fantastic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,480 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Calhoun wrote: »
    Beverlys trials were pure bull****, vernon had a goat jizz bomb go off in his mouth and she had some plumbs.

Yep totally ridiculous- she should have been made do something else completely

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Any of the newbies have OBE CBE MBE ?

Pretty sure one of them has a JCB...

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

road_high wrote: »
    Yep totally ridiculous- she should have been made do something else completely
    Wow, seeing as she is a new vegan, I thought you would have taken the high road...

It's OK.
    I'll get my own coat....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

HeyV wrote: »

<3 Kween

• Advertisement

#KIL#KIL

Now Kim deserves a title

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

Very boring thus far

Looks like I didn't miss much last night!

They all look waay too warm & comfortable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Im waiting for Mo to get hangry. Of them all he must be way down on his daily calorie intake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

That dingo dollar challenge was strange. Neither of them are that comfortable in front of a camera and alot of what they were saying looked and sounded scripted or at least take #12 of their attempt to get it right, particularly the interaction with yer man in the hut.
    It genuinely looked like 2 "normal" girls thrown in there.

I'd say Vernon will be the first to snap at someone, Jordan will get on the public's teets as it's all too obvious he's hamming it up. You need someone on there that doesn't need a career boost or can't really damage their career by being a bit of a crank. He fits the bill, as does Mo but Mo likes the play the nice guy a bit too much so I think he'll try and battle through and save face.

As much as I think Mo is a drug cheat it shows the sacrifices he goes through in training when he's eating toothpaste if it tastes anywhere near sweet!

AJ might walk, he looks completely bored in there whenever he's anywhere near the camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

It's very very **** so far. And seriously, friends for life after 2 days......

dr-evil-right.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ste551

This may have already been mentioned.

When Ant & Dec left the celebs last night they were celebrating that they were all doing the task together.

Shane Ritchie said " R & R" . So the celebs know already that the two newbies will be joining them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Funny you should ask that Russell Watson , MBE :D

If they don’t have those letters on screen after his name it shows that MBE insisted on having them after her name....what a dose:(

jojofizzio wrote: »
    If they don’t have those letters on screen after his name it shows that MBE insisted on having them after her name....what a dose:(

Great point tbh !
    Ok , they can be as proud as punch in their achievements and rightly so , and getting an MBE, OBE, PHD, ABC whatever , but if they insist on saying it so people know , they come across as being very pretentious.
    Be Humble !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

https://twitter.com/GaryPounder/status/1328820629169123329

For those that can't access twitter:
    As someone who would go get Vernon Kay his breakfast years ago at Radio 1 only for him to get my name wrong I can’t lie I’m taking satisfaction in seeing him eat a deers testicle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I hope this livens up tonight, it really needs squabbling, back-biting, tension and tantrums. Otherwise it'll be a case of LER CBA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

I hope this livens up tonight, it really needs squabbling, back-biting, tension and tantrums. Otherwise it'll be a case of LER CBA.

I don't think I will even stay up to watch it. I would rather extra sleep than hoping for a bit of excitement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Is there anywhere to watch this if you dont have ITV?
    I'm disappointed to hear Jordan is boring and being a drama king. He's really funny on his radio show. I actually never knew what he looked like but seeing him he doesn't at all match the image I had in my head. Funny how that can happen! Hate Vernon Kay, looks like a frog and just find him slimy and gross. Tess his wife kinda looks like a toad or a frog too but in a sort of beautifully ugly way:p

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

Porklife wrote: »
    Is there anywhere to watch this if you dont have ITV?
    I'm disappointed to hear Jordan is boring and being a drama king. He's really funny on his radio show. I actually never knew what he looked like but seeing him he doesn't at all match the image I had in my head. Funny how that can happen! Hate Vernon Kay, looks like a frog and just find him slimy and gross. Tess his wife kinda looks like a toad or a frog too but in a sort of beautifully ugly way:p

I watch it on virgin media 1.
    It’s Saorview. If you have a tablet you can watch it on the app either :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I watch it on virgin media 1.
    It’s Saorview. If you have a tablet you can watch it on the app either :)

Oh cool, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Porklife wrote: »
    Oh cool, thanks!

Virgin Media Player app.

To thine own self be true

Checking in , let's hope tonights show is a bit more lively than last night :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Checking in , let's hope tonights show is a bit more livelier than last night :)

I'm cringing at the preview of the trial, I'm not a fan of hyper-dramatics.

Have the remote at hand in case your man starts singing.

• Advertisement

Ant is dressed like someone who wet himself at school and had to be given the spare clothes of a lad a year above him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,463 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Ant is dressed like someone who wet himself at school and had to be given the spare clothes of a lad a year above him

You'd know

Aw , they're like a family according to Beverly.

Hopefully it's a dysfunctional one and they start taking chunks out of each other :pac:

Yeah,was thinking the same...needs to sack the stylist...the other fella’s clobber ain’t much better to be fair

You'd know

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Hate that Lidl joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,159 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Phew . I thought it was just me ! The turned up jeans are hilariously odd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Be right back

More name dropping zz.

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Phew . I thought it was just me ! The turned up jeans are hilariously odd

Reminds me of Bros, he should stick a few bottle caps to his shoes.

I can’t take to Vernon at all

Without googling it,I’d find it hard to put an age on Giovanni....she’s somewhere between 30 and 50 but couldn’t be any more specific than that

• Advertisement

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Have the remote at hand in case your man starts singing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I hope they did a health and safety assessment of the castle. Surely all those names Vernon is dropping are a trip hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

So bet on for Shane to win. Will place another one on Friday for my second favourite. Think it may be bev.

Well I'm on the edge of my seat..........don't want to flatten the dog behind me

:)

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Without googling it,I’d find it hard to put an age on Giovanni....she’s somewhere between 30 and 50 but couldn’t be any more specific than that

I did google it and she is 35 ;) I don't mind her too much so far

I think Shane and Bev will make the final

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Going to let it play on a bit so I can skip past the ads.

So bet on for Shane to win. Will place another one on Friday for my second favourite. Think it may be bev.

Oh my god...we agree

2020 what a year

I did google it and she is 35 ;) I don't mind her too much so far

I think Shane and Bev will make the final

She seems like a nice girl alright...I’d prefer her as a winner over any of them so far I think

When you can only see Ant and Dec from the waist up they look like council workers, they just need shovels to lean on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,159 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Is it my settings or is it so dark

• Advertisement
Advertisement