Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm a Celebrity 2020

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

It's good that they seem to be getting on ok and having a bit of craic prancing around to S Club 7 but it's not great to watch is it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,608 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,159 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

AJ is alive !! Bless his little self

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,179 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Mo will crush this challenge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,551 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Mo off out for a jog, should have gotten some PEDs for his luxury item.

Darksoul wrote: »
    Macdonald's Xmas jumper competition:

It's open to Ireland residents as well (click Ireland)

https://www.reindeerready.co.uk/competition

Now Enter ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Humberto Salazar

Far too much harmony in that camp. I miss the divisiveness of a Lady C or John Lydon. The times when camps were divided. This huggy feely luvvyness is pretty nauseating. No pantomime villains. But that's the way they want it obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

My teenage son is so evil.. when Jessica got her mug, he said with a smirk.. imagine if she drops it and it smashes..
    Wonder where it gets it from :D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Question is , would you share them with the other starving people ? :D

Laugh.gif

• Advertisement

My luxury item would be strawberries and cream
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Question is , would you share them with the other starving people ? :D

I probably would not share any food :o

th?id=OIP.LXsoJacfoJgOkxc9ERw0EQHaDm&pid=Api&P=0&w=392&h=192

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ikozma

Trials are gone way too easy, way too much food in camp

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

What does vegan Bev eat for dinner??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Samsgirl wrote: »
    What does vegan Bev eat for dinner??

Rice and beans ?
    I'm assuming she gets vegan food , the same way Mo would be getting Halal food .

I went to the bathroom, came back a completely different person

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

skipper_G wrote: »

I’m so happy for you :D I’m proud of you, that was a big challenge and you faced your fear :D

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »

Is that your happy place

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m so happy for you :D I’m proud of you, that was a big challenge and you faced your fear :D

It was a big challenge, I was terrified I might need the plunger

proud.gif

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that your happy place

Not for a couple of hours at least

y3PWaHz.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I hate Dave the painting, well done to them for such a freaky thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Way things are going I think it's a toss up between Holly and Giovanna on being first out , they are not getting as much air time as others.

• Advertisement

Calhoun wrote: »
    Way things are going I think it's a toss up between Holly and Giovanna on being first out , they are not getting as much air time as others.

Holly or Victoria I think

I had to Google to see which one Hollie is, no wonder she insists on the MBE, IMHO IYKWIM ETC.

Far too much harmony in that camp. I miss the divisiveness of a Lady C or John Lydon. The times when camps were divided. This huggy feely luvvyness is pretty nauseating. No pantomime villains. But that's the way they want it obviously.

They need to split the camp, the basic crap rations camp vs. home base luxury camp, head to head trials for stars and food

• Registered Users Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

My teenage son is so evil.. when Jessica got her mug, he said with a smirk.. imagine if she drops it and it smashes..
    Wonder where it gets it from :D

oh good, i'm not the only one who thought that.

i have to say i'm enjoying this series. ant and dec are amazing as per usual.

eating cute little squirrel does not sit well with me. :(

I would eat squirrel.
    Little feckers would eat you if they got the chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I never understand peoples opposition to squirrels or whatever being eaten, but they will happily sit and watch other animals being eaten, or eat other animals themselves.... its weird.
    (Saying this as a meat eater myself btw, not saying it in a preachy vegan way. I just dont understand it! )

One thing I noticed about this show is that there is always one campmate who they infantalize. Every year. And it inevitably becomes about that campmates "journey". Usually it is a woman (who they will refer to as a girl) scarlet mofatt and jac jossa for example- but then sometimes its a man like joey essex and now jordan. It really irks me.

neonsofa wrote: »

One thing I noticed about this show is that there is always one campmate who they infantalize. Every year. And it inevitably becomes about that campmates "journey". Usually it is a woman (who they will refer to as a girl) scarlet mofatt and jac jossa for example- but then sometimes its a man like joey essex and now jordan. It really irks me.
    Jordon reminds me so much of Jac Jossa . The same modus operandi and the same odd adoration from the camp mates . Personally I think its a well rehearsed roll they play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,289 ✭✭✭Deeec

I think Jordan knows the more drama he creates the more time he will get appearing on the show every night. Thus will give him a better chance of being there to the end. We havent seen anything really of AJ and Holly - they will be the first to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭JoeExotic81

neonsofa wrote: »
    One thing I noticed about this show is that there is always one campmate who they infantalize

They stuck the Fanta where?!?

Word of the day there Neon!!

But yeah, I guess they need a camp child.

Is it not Bev that they're treating like a child? Everytime you see her doing something theres somebody there holding her hand - literally in a lot of cases!

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

Did we get our bikini shower scene yet or did Bev forget to pack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,123 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Limpy wrote: »
    Did we get our bikini shower scene yet or did Bev forget to pack.

Brillo pad is what she needs never mind a shower

They stuck the Fanta where?!?

Word of the day there Neon!!

But yeah, I guess they need a camp child.

Its a Fanta-stic word :pac:

Its really annoying. As someone else said, they play the well rehearsed role, so its a two way street, but if the campmates just told them to cop on when they behave that way, instead of treating them like a child and further playing into the whole "he's on a journey" narrative, they'd soon snap out of it. Its perfectly fine for people to be scared or show vulnerability, and its great to overcome their fear, but getting praised for doing the same **** everyone else is expected to do, and all the molly coddling.... **** off.

sonic85 wrote: »
    Is it not Bev that they're treating like a child? Everytime you see her doing something theres somebody there holding her hand - literally in a lot of cases!

Yeah they did the same with Harry Redknapp, treating him like a little old man who needs minding. But its different to the narrative they all seem to create around the younger ones. The younger ones get described in terms of their "journey", which isn't really applied to the older campmates in the same way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I've been listening to Jordan's podcast for a couple of years now and he is really funny and a sweetheart. He has often talked about his fear of snakes and rats and while I agree he is hamming it up a bit for the camera, I still like him alot. His laugh comes across fake but he always laughs like that on his show. Often he gets tipsy during his podcast and hes like a hyper active child. I don't think hes faking his niceness or fear.

Please don't throw me out of the thread!

*waves mini I heart Jordan flag*...runs away :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Been pretty boring so far, all the camp mates seem to be getting on great (which is awesome for them), there's no argumentative types in there which is not so good for the viewers, can't see any of this shower kicking off about anything

I reckon Bev will get drunk and shout abuse them all tonight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Guys I haven’t had a drink in months who am I. But I feel this show could drive me to it :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Autosport wrote: »
    I reckon Bev will get drunk and shout abuse them all tonight :D

I wish this was my life

• Advertisement

Guys I haven’t had a drink in months who am I. But I feel this show could drive me to it :/

Oh god fair play! I couldn’t be without it!

Are we ready :D

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Panga

Ready for the Mo challenge It'll be a fast one.

"Take me now baby" - think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Spare me from Bev

I'm off to work for the night, hope I don't encounter anything as scary as Bevs face.

• Advertisement

The obligatory sob story. I know he was seriously ill, but you're talking to strangers and tv viewers here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

The obligatory sob story. I know he was seriously ill, but you're talking to strangers and tv viewers here.

Never realised he was that seriously ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Panga

Russell's story is amazing. I've total respect for cancer survivors

bubblypop wrote: »
    I'm off to work for the night, hope I don't encounter anything as scary as Bevs face.

Her face looks strange, her skin isn’t normal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭prunudo

I perfer it when they show a bit more of the interaction in the camp. The 1hr midweek shows seem very rushed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement