Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm a Celebrity 2020

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,159 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The more Shane speaks the more insecure he sounds . His name dropping and bragging is tiresome but he sounds like a child seeking reassurance.

Jessica asking Victoria about breast cancer was a set up in my opinion . Nothing against it and great to have it discussed but I am guessing she was asked to ask it

Jordon is unbelievably childlike and immature .

I actually like Giovanna , I think she is genuinely nice .

Insecurities run rife in that camp !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    The more Shane speaks the more insecure he sounds . His name dropping and bragging is tiresome but he sounds like a child seeking reassurance.

Jessica asking Victoria about breast cancer was a set up in my opinion . Nothing against it and great to have it discussed but I am guessing she was asked to ask it

Jordon is unbelievably childlike and immature .

I actually like Giovanna , I think she is genuinely nice .

Insecurities run rife in that camp !

i think a lot of the topics are sugested to them. they are the same every year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I'd suggest they're even told to hold off on discussing certain topics until prompted to by the Producers.
    I mean who wouldn't want to chat to Victoria and wish her well for beating it, particularly from a female perspective, it would be one of the first things you'd say to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ah, Hollie was no loss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Holly Willoughby was saying the other day that Giovanni is a real sweetheart and a genuinely nice person. She interviewed her about her book and they became friends. I like her too but Mam of 4 has put a seed if doubt in my mind and I'm starting to agree :)Theres something a bit too sweet to be wholesome about her. I dont really like her anymore! I'm so fickle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

She seems like a genuinely nice person to me, a lot of bitchiness/jealousy in this thread

ShaneU wrote: »
    She seems like a genuinely nice person to me, a lot of bitchiness/jealousy in this thread

Oh god completely.....we are all a pack of c*nts

Porklife wrote: »
    Holly Willoughby was saying the other day that Giovanni is a real sweetheart and a genuinely nice person. She interviewed her about her book and they became friends. I like her too but Mam of 4 has put a seed if doubt in my mind and I'm starting to agree :)Theres something a bit too sweet to be wholesome about her. I dont really like her anymore! I'm so fickle!

i dont like her. i dont know why. as mam of 4 puts it 'too sweeet to be wholesome'

very happy group this year and she is way past happy. really need a row

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And that is the beauty of the thread , every one is entitled to their own opinion on all the campmates . Whether or not others agree or disagree with us .

Bitchiness and jealousy don't play a part in that .
    In my opinion .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Haven't liked her from the start don't like hollie Willoughby or whatever either though to be fair!
    But I've said it from the start Gi has to be fake!

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And that it is the beauty of the thread , every one is entitled to their own opinion on all the campmates . Whether or not others agree or disagree with us .

Bitchiness and jealousy don't play a part in that .
    In my opinion .

Absolutely agree! It's a lighthearted thread and even when people are being bitchy it's all part of the fun like mmeeeoooww!!
    Nobody is taking it seriously and being bitter or jealous, that's just daft!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Absolutely agree! It's a lighthearted thread and even when people are being bitchy it's all part of the fun like mmeeeoooww!!
    Nobody is taking it seriously and being bitter or jealous, that's just daft!

Not to take it seriously :eek:

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,552 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It's hilarious that people drop in to post about us talking about contestants.They enter the programme willingly for money and publicity, we willingly watch it to pass comment.

For anyone not familiar with it, it's usually more entertaining.

What are we jealous of? Boring, insecure people? Pfffftttttt.

Letters from home. FFS they're in Wales.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Urgghh I'm gone to bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Pffttttt , perfect description :D
    In other words , who gives a fcuk ?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472rkg14g90ika5wepkd2hlm8kfr004ljsq91mvrn5&rid=giphy.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Missed the last couple of nights, dont think I missed much., apart from this Thread of course.

The reminiscing cmon like life long mates haha

• Advertisement

Its Ruthie i find to sweet to be wholesome ! I say she would cut you with a look if you got in her way

I loved the Big Brother thread last year too, used to look forward to every night. It's fun and it brings a sense of camaraderie that we could all do with at the moment....you guys are.. sob..just the...weep...best people...wail sob...and this thread...bawling sob...I'm sorry I need a moment:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,629 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Poor Jess she might now see Shane's Alife Moon instead of Hollie in the bed across from her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Jordan straight in there wanting the attention

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭prunudo

Is it that celebrities are more boring now or just that in this social media era they are extremely conscious of how they come across.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,179 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Russell sounded so sincere and enthusiastic when putting his name forward. You could see he was absolutely gutted that he wasn't chosen. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I loved the Big Brother thread last year too, used to look forward to every night. It's fun and it brings a sense of camaraderie that we could all do with at the moment....you guys are.. sob..just the...weep...best people...wail sob...and this thread...bawling sob...I'm sorry I need a moment:p

Sense of camaraderie is exactly what it is! Nicely put!

I don't like Victoria either.

Russell will get voted out now!

Cameradie my ass . You’re all getting on my tÏts so fek off . I want the thread all to myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭prunudo

Its Ruthie i find to sweet to be wholesome ! I say she would cut you with a look if you got in her way

I agree, not helped by the fact she looks like and reminds me of an aunt of mine and she's a right b@#$h

• Advertisement

Cameradie my ass . You’re all getting on my tÏts so fek off . I want the thread all to myself

You should shave and start name-dropping, seems to be the thing to do.

i dont like her much either but at least she is honest about it.

That girl is too nice to be true! Must be a complete bitch due to the hypothetical situation I just made up in my head! That's right, she's a total bitch, fact! There's proof, I just haven't found it yet! Like Donald Trump's twitter in here.

Well I once saw Dec in Newcastle airport

( he is tiny by the way )

The shaving I might pass on !!!!!’

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I dont like or dislike any of them really. They are just dull. Theres no 'suffering' this year. Haven't seen a rat or a spider in anyones bed, they are all dry and seem to be warm compared to in Australia. There doesn't seem to be anything happening!

And peeing anywhere but in the dunny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭jluv

That girl is too nice to be true! Must be a complete bitch due to the hypothetical situation I just made up in my head! That's right, she's a total bitch, fact! There's proof, I just haven't found it yet! Like Donald Trump's twitter in here.

Oh dear...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

A wolf! Isn't he lovely!

must be bring your pet to work day

KatW4 wrote: »
    A wolf! Isn't he lovely!

I know cracked me up and the pigeons again hardcore!

• Advertisement

The wolf ... wow ... so wild and vicious. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

She had to take a star off a dog? FFS these trials are getting easier and easier

This is a doddle

sonic85 wrote: »
    She had to take a star off a dog? FFS these trials are getting easier and easier

A yapping poodle would have been scarier.

Cute wolf! And is anyone scared of Iguanas or pigeons?

Aye seriously none of the tasks have come close to Jess and Aj in the darkness imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

This is a fairly easy trial... no challenge at all!

Cute wolf! And is anyone scared of Iguanas or pigeons?

I dunno about that wolf....just seemed incredibly bitchy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

This is the easiest trial ever. Ridiculous

• Advertisement

I don't like Victoria either.

She is even slower than Bev and how is she a journalist

Advertisement