Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm a Celebrity 2020

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,024 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Ikozma wrote: »
    Seems OK so far, don't get all the comment's on the celebs already, jees it has barely started give em a chance

No :)

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Seems OK so far, don't get all the comment's on the celebs already, jees it has barely started give em a chance
    Never!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,024 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Deeec wrote: »
    They don't look that cold considering that they are supposed to be in an old stone castle ( in Wales in November) with just a small campfire.

Wait till Thursday, bitter cold forecast :)

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

complaining about rabbit , ffs that a great meal compared to normal years

But eating Borris Bunny

160505164128-03-boris-johnson-faces-super-1691-400x225.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭appledrop

They don't look that cold considering that they are supposed to be in an old stone castle ( in Wales in November) with just a small campfire.

Pity it wasn't a castle in Scotland now that would have been really cold!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wyrn wrote: »
    Lockdown must be getting to some of you, lots of personal attacks on the celebrities and their looks. :mad:

I wasn't intentionally attacking Beverly Wyrn .
    I said it at the start that I thought she looked better as she was before she had any procedure/s done . Imo , especially on a persons face , the skin never looks "real" after it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Dempo1 wrote: »
    No :)

Exactly, they enter the show for money and to boost their profile.

They want to be talked about, some will even do the "poor little helpless me" or "pantomime villian" routine.

Sure look at me, posting like Emmet on night one. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Ant McPartlin OBE hahahahahaha
    Oh my god how pretentious is that woman. Scarlet for her.

wyrn wrote: »
    Lockdown must be getting to some of you, lots of personal attacks on the celebrities and their looks. :mad:

New to the thread and show :rolleyes: welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Did Beverly say to Jordan after he was announced to do the trial to go and play up to it ?? Then she says embrace it. Lol game player Liz McDonald

• Advertisement

Off topic, any sign of BB coming back?
    I think I'd like that show after seeing some of the episodes on YouTube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's awful , her skin reminds me of Jacquie Stallone when she was in CBB .

Shane Richie's skin is just as bad I wasn't sure if it was my telly or what the heck are they doing to their faces

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭prunudo

I read before that they've built a set within the castle, not sure how much of the cold damp castle is really being used for their living quarters.

Good pictures here to give an idea of where it is

https://dronepics.wales/gwrych-castle-november/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭wyrn

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Isn't this the point??
    To poke fun at people's appearance? Why not comment on their actions and the tasks?

Good Night my Fellow Boardsie MBE OBE CBE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭wyrn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    New to the thread and show :rolleyes: welcome
    lucille-portable.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Night Liz CBB

Good Night my Fellow Boardsie MBE OBE CBE

Good night from Notdeco AMB KMA :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't think I'm going to like Shane Ritchie, he seems like a loud mouth attention seeker, he seemed delighted to be nominated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭Deeec

prunudo wrote: »
    I read before that they've built a set within the castle, not sure how much of the cold damp castle is really being used for their living quarters.

Good pictures here to give an idea of where it is

https://dronepics.wales/gwrych-castle-november/
    Yep that makes sense. There's probably some form of heating in there for them. I was hoping the cold and damp was going to make them really miserable this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I don't think damp and cold would be a good idea with Covid ...

I don't think I'm going to like Shane Ritchie, he seems like a loud mouth attention seeker, he seemed delighted to be nominated.
    Over acting.
    He loves the limelight too much, don't think he will last long. Fingers crossed

I don't think damp and cold would be a good idea with Covid ...

Yep you are right. It would have made it more entertaining though! 😄

Yep that makes sense. There's probably some form of heating in there for them. I was hoping the cold and damp was going to make them really miserable this year.

I suppose we'll see as the week goes on but given the weather we've had lately, it certainly doesn't strike me a damp derelict building they're staying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭appledrop

In fairness they have to give them some type of heating or they could get hypothermia!

It will still be pretty cold + miserable id say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I don't know if I can get into the new setting. Its so unglamorous in a gloomy castle.
    Maybe when we see daytime footage tomorrow, it might look better.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

prunudo wrote: »
    I suppose we'll see as the week goes on but given the weather we've had lately, it certainly doesn't strike me a damp derelict building they're staying.

Living quarters looks to be a set in the big tent at the back just to the left of the courtyard:

533003.JPG

Regardless its still very well done.

Living quarters looks to be a set in the big tent at the back just to the left of the courtyard:

533003.JPG

It's a fix! Now I'm starting to believe that there was other people lowering them down the Cliffs....

• Advertisement

Notdeco wrote: »
    It's a fix! Now I'm starting to believe that there was other people lowering them down the Cliffs....

You'll be shocked to know they're not real rocks or waterfalls in the jungle camp either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Wait until there are divisions in the camp , sparks will fly then !
    It'll be even better when it happens in the castle too ..

533003.JPG

Absolutely, its very well done. In one of the other shots you can see where Ant and Dec's studio is. Off to the right as you're looking at the castle.

Notdeco wrote: »

I wonder what training they go through poor to starting! They made it look like that they needed no guidance on how to get down the side of a cliff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ikozma

I wonder what training they go through poor to starting! They made it look like that they needed no guidance on how to get down the side of a cliff.

It's called EDITING

It's called EDITING

In the show from Australia they always show the safety guys. Perhaps nobody can be near them due to covid. It just looked alot more staged this year - like they knew what to expect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭Jeff2

gypsy79 wrote: »
    In fairness Sir Mo might not have known he was cheating. His wife is salt of the earth!

Not going to watch this but peeked in to see opinion on him. Wonder if they will edit him to look like he has a brain. They cant have prepped him for 3 weeks or whatever

Here we go.

Be all this until he is going I guess.

No proof also I guess.

In the show from Australia they always show the safety guys. Perhaps nobody can be near them due to covid. It just looked alot more staged this year - like they knew what to expect.

In one of the shots you could see the production crew in the background. As you say, they probably wanted to keep them out of shot due to covid.

I thought when Jordan the vomiter was coming down the cliff it showed some safety guys and a paramedic above the cliff at the top a bit back

I thought when Jordan the vomiter was coming down the cliff it showed some safety guys and a paramedic above the cliff at the top a bit back

In fairness I could have missed it . I know if I was asked to go down the side of a cliff I wouldn't have a clue how to do it - I would be like jelly. They all done it with no problems really ( except Jordan the vomiter ). They seemed to know what they were doing. ( Ie. Done it before). They didn't show any fear ( except Jordan)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

did the paralimpion realy say her name and mbe .

Jesus Christ that was mortifying. What a total loser.

Such a bad line up. Shane, Beverley, Vernon and Mo are the only ones I know and I’m not particularly keen on any of them. Still delighted it’s back on though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I couldn’t care less where it’s located or whether it’s a fake set or not. They could be in a tent on the side of the M50 for all I care as long as there’s drama

I couldn’t care less where it’s located or whether it’s a fake set or not. They could be in a tent on the side of the M50 for all I care as long as there’s drama

Wait till they start getting less food only rice and beans no stars etc., then hoping the bitching starts

M50 for OBE CBE MBE ABC CBB :pac:

Veronica/Victoria the journalist reminds me of a mix of Gillian McKeith and India Willoughby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Him or Mo will win. The Great British public thrive on voting for arseholes dressed up as nice guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

There's never really any drama in IAC compared to the likes of BB.
    The drama is usually around their living conditions and trials.
    If you're expecting skin and hair flying, I think you'll be disappointed.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

The question is who would be the one to cause drama? they all seem quite nice, i think they will try and get someone to come in and cause drama if they do.

We have to wait for the yanks to be added. But Alfie needs to go. The over actor needs to feck off ASAP.

Calhoun wrote: »
    The question is who would be the one to cause drama? they all seem quite nice, i think they will try and get someone to come in and cause drama if they do.
    They have in the past brought in a people about a week after every one else.
    IMO, there is not enough people in there yet.

Oh there has been in the past/and I can see it in this season too, even at this early stage..

Calhoun wrote: »

Do we know if there is more camp mates to enter late?

• Advertisement
Advertisement