Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a savings account

Options
  • 10-08-2020 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭

Hi I need to make a big transfer from my credit union account as the branch is closing. I have a current account with BOI but want a separate account. I won’t be lodging monthly. I want quick access to it if needed and I want to link it to 365. What would you recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Maz2016 wrote: »
    Hi I need to make a big transfer from my credit union account as the branch is closing. I have a current account with BOI but want a separate account. I won’t be lodging monthly.  I want quick access to it if needed and I want to link it to 365. What would you recommend?
    Good morning Maz2016.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We have a Demand Deposit Account which would allow you to have instant access to the funds in the savings account. I will attach a link below with more information and how to apply. 

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/save-and-invest/savings/instant-access-and-notice-accounts/demand-deposit-account/features-and-benefits/

Once you receive the details of the account, you can certainly add it to your 365 Online by going to the full website, select Manage Accounts and then Add Your Account or Policy. The account should be added within 3 working days. 

I hope this information helps and if you have any other queries, please get in touch!

Take care.

Many thanks, 
    Megan

Advertisement