Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for OMC North Dublin

Options
  • 10-08-2020 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,

We recently decided to change our management company. There are 4 block and 42 apartments. Looking for some recommendations.

Interviewed Puprle management company, sounded positive, does anyone has experience with them?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,115 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

You're looking for a management agent for your OMC (Owners Management Company) I think?

I have a vague memory of getting stuff from Purple in the past, think they were one of two agents who were quite pushy in touting for our business.

I still stand by my recommendation I made in your previous thread two years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Paddy3

I never have had experience with Purple Management but I have had experience with its founder when he was involved with a previous management agency and I wouldn't recommend him.
    I replaced a management agency about 8 years ago and the best bit of advice I can give is to interview a number of candidates and when the the decision is made ensure that the directors are very active plus encourage all the owners to engage especially at the AGM

Advertisement