Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to still just do nothing for the next 5 years - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Regina Doherty claimed victims of Loyalist killing had only themselves to blame,
    Charlie Flanagan attacking the documentary Unquiet Graves for showing Loyalism in a bad light,

FG happy to turn a blind eye to loyalists murdering catholics for decades yet Leo gets some spray painting about him and it's wall to was outrage.
    All this appeasement of loyalist violence is coming back to haunt them.Reminds me of that Churchill quote about appears in reference to the Nazi's "an appeaser is someone who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat them last".

And least we forget the legacy of the last FG as seen outside courts today. So much for the promise of not dragging women through the courts.take a bow Varadkar and Harris.

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1356973192200523776?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

So scrawling threatening graffiti on walls is your idea of a positive mindset?

To be honest , I’m not surprised.

Cmon Brenner, a bit of a reality check here.....

Didn't you wanna "bury" a lad all because he lifted the lid and exposed Leo and Dr zerocraic exchanging confidential notes ?

Get real here fella. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Regina Doherty claimed victims of Loyalist killing had only themselves to blame,
    Charlie Flanagan attacking the documentary Unquiet Graves for showing Loyalism in a bad light,

I believe Flanagan claimed the British/loyalists who corroborated the documentary’s findings could not be valid as they were from another jurisdiction - NI, as opposed to ROI- nonsense, not even commented on by Newstalk

So all accusations from Britain and NI about the PIRA are invalid in Flanagan’s eyes

Then there was his bizarre Twitter post about Black British “soldiers” in NI in the 1970s being part of Black Lives Matter or something

This man was our justice and foreign minister

He truly is a simpleton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

I believe Flanagan claimed the British/loyalists who corroborated the documentary’s findings could not be valid as they were from another jurisdiction - NI, as opposed to ROI- nonsense, not even commented on by Newstalk

So all accusations from Britain and NI about the PIRA are invalid in Flanagan’s eyes

Then there was his bizarre Twitter post about Black British “soldiers” in NI in the 1970s being part of Black Lives Matter or something

This man was our justice and foreign minister

He truly is a simpleton

Its more a case of his true colours not matching Ireland today. Like I suspect of many FG'ers, they'd rather have Boris Johnson than MLMD. They pine for the days when our betters knew who to look after and the general public could get ****ed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,553 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Its more a case of his true colours not matching Ireland today. Like I suspect many FG'ers, they'd rather have Boris Johnson than MLMD. They pine for the days when our betters knew who to look after and the general public could get ****ed.

Nothing really wrong with MLMCD, it’s the crowd behind her would be the problem.

I see Leo is after praising the ruskies, and scorning the EU, that'll do him no favours when it's time to piss off to Brussels.

Imagine the headlines if anyone else came out with this..... Sure MLMD couldn't even say she enjoyed woody Allen movies FFS. ::D

IMG-20210203-233316.jpg

McMurphy wrote: »
    I see Leo is after praising the ruskies, and scorning the EU, that'll do him no favours when it's time to piss off to Brussels.

Imagine the headlines if anyone else came out with this..... Sure MLMD couldn't even say she enjoyed woody Allen movies FFS. ::D

IMG-20210203-233316.jpg

He's now gone full Trump. The man is deluded and not fit for office.
    Putin just had his rival locked up for years after trying to poison him.
    I'm sure most fascist dictaror led countries are orderly and organised. Unusual for a FG'er to admire such regimes....oh, wait..

Shortly in will come the chorus of defenders saying LV living in heads...he brings it on himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭Yellow_Fern

I'm sure most fascist dictaror led countries are orderly and organised. Unusual for a FG'er to admire such regimes....oh, wait..

Shortly in will come the chorus of defenders saying LV living in heads...he brings it on himself.

Trump was a lot harder on Putin than Obama or Biden is. He even armed Ukrainians unlike Obama. mad how many gobble up the RTE talking points.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

What a twist.
    He praises a covid vaccine made in Russia and suddenly he is a Putinite?
    We need every vaccine we can get and hopefully this is one, apparently one of the best, and hopefully it will speed up not just Irish vaccination, but the whole world.
    The petty anti Leo on everything posting is getting more childish by the day?

• Advertisement

What a twist.
    We need every vaccine we can get and hopefully this is one, apparently one of the best, and hopefully it will speed up not just Irish vaccination, but the whole world.

Cuba can supply its vaccine to all tourists/visitors who want it

We cant even meet a very drawn out vaccination schedule....liberialism is a failure

The problem with Leo is he talked alot of ****e and every day now his ****e talk is coming back to haunt him. He is a liar and a politically hollow entity. What he says is simply not believable. He said women would not be dragged through the courts over the cervical cancer claims and yesterday in the middle of a pandemic we seen years after his claim a woman finally settling her court case using up prescious time of her last days.

smurgen wrote: »
    The problem with Leo is he talked alot of ****e and every day now his ****e talk is coming back to haunt him. He is a liar and a politically hollow entity. What he says is simply not believable. He said women would not be dragged through the courts over the cervical cancer claims and yesterday in the middle of a pandemic we seen years after his claim a woman finally settling her court case using up prescious time of her last days.

Not a Leo fan and admit he's a bit narcissistic.
    But making up lies about him sort of turns his critics in to hypocritical hyperbole merchants too.
    There's enough of truth out there about him to bury most politicians, why bother making up stuff and lying as well?

Not a Leo fan and admit he's a bit narcissistic.
    But making up lies about him sort of turns his critics in to hypocritical hyperbole merchants too.
    There's enough of truth out there about him to bury most politicians, why bother making up stuff and lying as well?

He did promise to sort cervical check cases through mediation in 2018

https://www.google.com/amp/s/evoke.ie/2020/07/21/extra/130-sick-women-battling-in-court-over-cervicalcheck-scandal/amp

We all seen that footage of lydsey bennett yesterday,risking covid while having terminal cancer to attend court....its a permenant blackmark againest the state,whats going on here

Try as i might,i cannot forgive someone who's ego is so weak as to release a correction to a greiving family statement on day they died as what was done to ruth morrisey family

He did promise to sort cervical check cases through mediation in 2018

https://www.google.com/amp/s/evoke.ie/2020/07/21/extra/130-sick-women-battling-in-court-over-cervicalcheck-scandal/amp

We all seen that footage of lydsey bennett yesterday,risking covid while having terminal cancer to attend court....its a permenant blackmark againest the state,whats going on here

Try as i might,i cannot forgive someone who's ego is so weak as to release a correction to a greiving family statement on day they died as what done to ruth morrisey family

At least that's truthful.
    But a lad saying he was approving the Putin regime because he praised a vaccine?
    Christ!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭Banana Republic 1

What a twist.

He is a spoofer and a publicity hound.

At least that's truthful.
    But a lad saying he was approving the Putin regime because he praised a vaccine?
    Christ!

That's the extent of your view on what I said? You seem to be more put out about what you percieve to be lies by an anonymous boards poster than actual lies by the Taoiseach of the day. Curious that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭deathbomber

I see Neale Richmond responded to Ian Wrights tweet on his disappointment of the sentence given to the teenager for the unacceptable comments made.

Richmond tweets something like "fully agree Wrighty, Ireland apologises".

Personally i find this laughable, obviously that teenager was completely wrong for what he said and did but endorsing a jail term and potentially lead him into a life of no good is madness. I understand Wright's perspective and indeed there is no place for racism but wishing a jail term is unacceptable, the teenager was probably 16 or 17, stupid tweets but c'mon and particularly for a politician to also voice support for a jail term is farcical. Also referring to Wright as Wrighty is unprofessional. How is this guy in government

What a twist.

Think the point of my post sailed graciously over your head bishop.

I don't think Leo is a Putinbot etc, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy on MLMD saying Spacey and Allen had done indefensible things, but that didn't mean they didn't make, or star in great movies, and one should be able to seperate one from the other.

Russia may be a corrupt doctorial shytehouse, but Leo seems to admire their work on developing and the administration of their vaccine.

IE - he can seperate the man/country from the vaccine without other politicians, the media and posters on boards sensationalism.

Is that clear now?

Think the point of my post sailed graciously over your head bishop.

I don't think Leo is a Putinbot etc, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy on MLMD saying Spacey and Allen had done indefensible things, but that didn't mean they didn't make, or star in great movies, and one should be able to seperate one from the other.

Russia may be a corrupt doctorial shytehouse, but Leo seems to admire their work on developing and the administration of their vaccine.

IE - he can seperate the man/country from the vaccine without other politicians, the media and posters on boards sensationalism.

Is that clear now?

No. Its disengenuous posting.
    North Korea and China seem quite adept countries. But do I want to live in the way they do?
    Ideally dictatorships could be the way to live if you had just and compassionate dictators and the people bought in to it totally and everyone was equal.
    But that's never the case no more than it is in democracies.
    I buy stuff everyday probably, certainly regularly made in China.
    Some good some bad, but it doesn't mean I approve of China.
    I eat meat, that means I approve of animal cruelty though even though I'd say I don't.
    Factory farming of animals and all that.
    There's a whole way of looking at things that makes us all hypocrites you know.
    Leo never said gmhe approved of the Russian regime, but if he sees something useful that they have and can see the value of using it that doesn't make him a supporter of the regime responsible for its production.

• Advertisement

That's the extent of your view on what I said? You seem to be more put out about what you percieve to be lies by an anonymous boards poster than actual lies by the Taoiseach of the day. Curious that.

Where did I say that?
    You're gone to me you see.
    Pretty lame calling me a anonymous poster really, what are you?
    Again, another lad looking for an echo chamber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭CrazyFather1

Varadkar says EU slow with vaccine: correct
    Varadkar says Russian vaccine good: correct
    Potentially Ireland get a good vaccine and can do vaccinate population quicker which is great for everyone: correct

SF moans have issue with it: correct
    I'm sure someone can share a tweet with "hundreds" of SF bots posting on it, please please share a tweet. What would we do without one?

P.S. I dislike Leo, but if the clown can get us out of this lockdown quicker I don't care

• Registered Users Posts: 69,176 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Quick little exercise for the government cohort here:

Imagine this was a member of another party praising something from Russia, Cuba or Venezuela etc.

*Non government defenders can use the Stanislavsky Method Acting technique to get into character and have a go at the rage.

Where did I say that?
    You're gone to me you see.
    Pretty lame calling me a anonymous poster really, what are you?
    Again, another lad looking for an echo chamber.

I didn't call you an anonymous poster. The poster you got animated amount. But to be clear on my point you seem to be more upset about an anonymous poster than Leo Varadkar lying. You seem fine with Leo Varadkar consistently lying.

No. Its disengenuous posting.
    North Korea and China seem quite adept countries. But do I want to live in the way they do?
    Ideally dictatorships could be the way to live if you had just and compassionate dictators and the people bought in to it totally and everyone was equal.
    But that's never the case no more than it is in democracies.
    I buy stuff everyday probably, certainly regularly made in China.
    Some good some bad, but it doesn't mean I approve of China.
    I eat meat, that means I approve of animal cruelty though even though I'd say I don't.
    Factory farming of animals and all that.
    There's a whole way of looking at things that makes us all hypocrites you know.
    Leo never said gmhe approved of the Russian regime, but if he sees something useful that they have and can see the value of using it that doesn't make him a supporter of the regime responsible for its production.

That load of text has absolutely the square root of sweet fúck all to do with my point.

And you know it too.

Did someone say something about "disingenuous posting"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭CrazyFather1

I didn't call you an anonymous poster. The poster you got animated amount. But to be clear on my point you seem to be more upset about an anonymous poster than Leo Varadkar lying. You seem fine with Leo Varadkar consistently lying.

If you have such an issue with lying can you confirm which politician doesn't lie?

Again, where did I say that?

That load of text has absolutely the square root of sweet fúck all to do with my point.

And you know it too.

Did someone say something about "disingenuous posting"?

Just wanted to prove I can talk ****e too.

Trump was a lot harder on Putin than Obama or Biden is. He even armed Ukrainians unlike Obama. mad how many gobble up the RTE talking points.

Was this when Trump openly said he didn't believe Russia had any hand in election interference, despite his own intel stating otherwise?

• Advertisement

What a twist.

As a leader in a free world democracy it's not good nor right to commend a vicious dictatorial regime IMO. What's next, commending North Korea for a low crime rate?
    You don't normalise or praise despots. If a shinner or PBP did it a thread would be created for that specific outrage and you know it.
    All based on what he says and does. He'd be best to stop flapping his gums looking for attention.

Advertisement