Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to still just do nothing for the next 5 years - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,719 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

McMurphy wrote: »
    Leo..... In the thread about Fine Gael?

Whatever next - some poster in the watches and timepiece forum mentions Tag Heuer?

This site has gone to the dogs.....

So, you cannot even flesh out your opinion on this matter?

Caught out making spurious and false allegations, peddling fake non sense?

Its quite simple, tell us all how the....
    ..... the distribution of vaccines in that regard is a disorganised mess..

I can say that with 100% confidence and certainty.

Surely if you are 100% confident in your opinion you can at least give us some unique insight?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

markodaly wrote: »

Surely if you are 100% confident in your opinion you can at least give us some unique insight?

Done on pen and paper and people don't have dates for their vaccination.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

How's about this, a midwife in her early 30s in the Rotunda (might be more, but I know one personally) who hasn't been vaccinated, and still isn't sure when they will be.

Yet a member of administration, same hospital (also in their early 30s) has.

I'm 100% certain it's a disorganised mess.

I'm as certain it's a mess, as Leo was, confidence wise with Murphy.

smurgen wrote: »
    Done on pen and paper and people don't have dates for their vaccination.

Fake News.

Some of the earlier vaccines were recorded on pen and paper, in particular in the nursing homes. That has been rectified. It is pretty much all done on a computer now.

The 'I don't have a date' yet is nonsense as well. GP's et al, will be in contact with the over 85's in the coming week or so, and the process will start mid-Feb.

You are welcome.

How's about this, a midwife in her early 30s in the Rotunda (might be more, but I know one personally) who hasn't been vaccinated, and still isn't sure when they will be.

Yet a member of administration, same hospital (also in their early 30s) has.

I'm 100% certain it's a disorganised mess.

Ah, so you have something anecdotal? Tell you what, bring your concerns over to the Covid-19 thread (that example has been done to death), and the good posters there will tell you what's what, and put you in your place.
    They think I am a negative nelly, they will love you! :pac:

One example = 100% confidence and certainty that it's all a disorganised mess.

Its a parody. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

blanch152 wrote: »
    Nope, this is supposed to be a light-hearted forum. A bit of fun.

I know Blanch. Some of us try to post about things politicians said or did and they as you say "get hounded by the regulars".
    You can't even mention the leader of FG in a FG thread when he's said or done something stupid.
    I suggest you take a look at the last page or two, (the one above). See who's posting about political items and who's attacking the posters. You might be shocked but likely not.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,553 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I know Blanch. Some of us try to post about things politicians said or did and they as you say "get hounded by the regulars".
    You can't even mention the leader of FG in a FG thread when he's said or done something stupid.
    I suggest you take a look at the last page or two, (the one above). See who's posting about political items and who's attacking the posters. You might be shocked but likely not.

Shows the difference between being in power and just drawing the wedge.

To make an omelette you have to break eggs and the Shinners main aim right now is to do nothing, stay as watertight as a mallard duck, and sling as much mud as possible over every media platform possible.

They want to try to spread the idea that the Govt are a bunch of dithering dolts .

It’s perfectly obvious what their main tactic is.

And there’s enough out there who actually are taken in by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

They want to try to spread the idea that the Govt are a bunch of dithering dolts .

Oppositions main aim is to criticise, default by design of our system, it would be the same if rolls were reversed

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Oppositions main aim is to criticise, default by design of our system, it would be the same if rolls were reversed

Yes that’s correct, but is the idea of ‘constructive opposition’ and is the arguing of tenable realistic policies as alternatives not part of the deal.

The personalisation of politics has been insidiously brought into mainstream by the Shinners as a base tactic, whilst the big picture is ignored.

The auld alleged Charlie Haughey ‘turkeys for the masses at Xmas’ tactic.

That secures the vote no matter what they do.

Have those tactics covered.......:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭Banana Republic 1

Wanderer78 wrote: »

Yes their all a bunch of stuffed shirts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Yes their all a bunch of stuffed shirts.

just a sh1t game

Fake News.

Some of the earlier vaccines were recorded on pen and paper, in particular in the nursing homes. That has been rectified. It is pretty much all done on a computer now.

The 'I don't have a date' yet is nonsense as well. GP's et al, will be in contact with the over 85's in the coming week or so, and the process will start mid-Feb.

You are welcome.

Links? You call it fake news yet in your past paragraph concede that there's no date yet lol.

Links? You call it fake news yet in your past paragraph concede that there's no date yet lol.

The dates are coming but it isn't good enough for some...

6e5ab25a74e61809a967920afd1d48d7.jpg

The dates are coming but it isn't good enough for some...

6e5ab25a74e61809a967920afd1d48d7.jpg

So not fake news. So you were lying and or wrong. Good to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

I see Neale Richmond responded to Ian Wrights tweet on his disappointment of the sentence given to the teenager for the unacceptable comments made.

Richmond tweets something like "fully agree Wrighty, Ireland apologises".

Personally i find this laughable, obviously that teenager was completely wrong for what he said and did but endorsing a jail term and potentially lead him into a life of no good is madness. I understand Wright's perspective and indeed there is no place for racism but wishing a jail term is unacceptable, the teenager was probably 16 or 17, stupid tweets but c'mon and particularly for a politician to also voice support for a jail term is farcical. Also referring to Wright as Wrighty is unprofessional. How is this guy in government

That clown Richmond lives on Twitter

Why is “Ireland” sorry regarding a judge’s thought

Why don’t FG apologise

He has an inferiority complex if he apologises on Ireland’s behalf, I’m sure Ian Wright would prefer if violent criminals - helped by FG and their friends in the legal industry - would be imprisoned rather than non-violent criminals

Most jurisdictions, even ones with proper justice systems, would not incarcerate him, if it was not a celebrity, the Gardaí and DPP would have never pursued it

(All that said, fair play to Ian Wright for exposing the delinquent)

So not fake news. So you were lying and or wrong. Good to know.

How can I lie about saying 'The dates are coming'

Are they not coming?
    Are we not going to get any dates for vaccines?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Is Scotland a country, what about Wales or England for that matter.

Actually, no

Actually, no

There part of the UK but there still countries.

How can I lie about saying 'The dates are coming'

Are they not coming?
    Are we not going to get any dates for vaccines?

I said people don't have dates for their vaccination. You said FAKE NEWS people are getting dates. Therefore you're a liar or not smart.

That clown Richmond lives on Twitter

Why is “Ireland” sorry regarding a judge’s thought

Why don’t FG apologise

He has an inferiority complex if he apologises on Ireland’s behalf, I’m sure Ian Wright would prefer if violent criminals - helped by FG and their friends in the legal industry - would be imprisoned rather than non-violent criminals

Most jurisdictions, even ones with proper justice systems, would not incarcerate him, if it was not a celebrity, the Gardaí and DPP would have never pursued it

(All that said, fair play to Ian Wright for exposing the delinquent)

Neale Richmond has a habit of inserting his big head into stories that have absolutely nothing to do with him to try to stay relevant. He's an egotist in the same vein as Madigan. Loves photoshopping and tweeting away nonsense all day.

• Advertisement

Neale Richmond has a habit of inserting his big head into stories that have absolutely nothing to do with him to try to stay relevant. He's an egotist in the same vein as Madigan. Loves photoshopping and tweeting away nonsense all day.

Did he ever clear up the reasons he superimposed his big skull onto the same photo as Daniel Kinihan?

I know it's only very early Feb, but this'll surely be up there with the most bizarre, (yet fuppin hilarious) tweets of 2021.

As someone already commented, he has tagged BBC panorama, and several crime writers in the tweet, many of whom probably won't have the foggiest idea who he, or Daniel Kinihan are.

Half of them are probably looking at that wondering why the lad with the cap on him is smiling at the other fella who looks like he's a confused goon.

Brilliant!:D

https://twitter.com/nealerichmond/status/1356361759884509184?s=19

IMG-20210206-102208.jpg

Did he ever clear up the reasons he superimposed his big skull onto the same photo as Daniel Kinihan?

I know it's only very early Feb, but this'll surely be up there with the most bizarre, (yet fuppin hilarious) tweets of 2021.

As someone already commented, he has tagged BBC panorama, and several crime writers in the tweet, many of whom probably won't have the foggiest idea who he, or Daniel Kinihan are.

Half of them are probably looking at that wondering why the lad with the cap on him is smiling at the other fella who looks like he's a confused goon.

Brilliant!:D

https://twitter.com/nealerichmond/status/1356361759884509184?s=19

IMG-20210206-102208.jpg

Crimecall photo ft.

That kind of stuff is becoming popular around these parts .

That kind of stuff is becoming popular around these parts .

You might have a word with HQ. Would hate to think my tax money is being spent on social media by FG. Too busy tweeting to run the country. No wonder they got f all done during summer and we're suffering the worst of it now.

You might have a word with HQ. Would hate to think my tax money is being spent on social media by FG. Too busy tweeting to run the country. No wonder they got f all done during summer and we're suffering the worst of it now.

Wasn’t your alleged leader front and central in getting the public houses opened for Xmas.

There was plenty done, but ML couldn’t resist having crack at another populist vote gathering escapade.

Blew up in her face!!

• Registered Users Posts: 69,176 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Wasn’t your alleged leader front and central in getting the public houses opened for Xmas.

There was plenty done, but ML couldn’t resist having crack at another populist vote gathering escapade.

Blew up in her face!!

The expert medical advice was the pubs could open...what the government ignored was the expert advice not to open everything.

Jeez Louise, it isn't hard to grasp.

The expert medical advice was the pubs could open...what the government ignored was the expert advice not to open everything.

Jeez Louise, it isn't hard to grasp.

What in God’s name are you on about now.

What in God’s name are you on about now.

This is the part where they act like they don't have a scaldy notion about the govt ignoring NPHET.

Very disingenuous and tedious.

And we are back to Leo, the publicity hound, Varadkar

• Advertisement

And we are back to Leo, the publicity hound, Varadkar

Neale is taking over Leo's brainfart tweet rate by the looks of things.

Advertisement