Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to still just do nothing for the next 5 years - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

We have pages and pages of SF supporters insulting the FF and FG party, now FF make an indication they might join with SF and the same people are rejoicing.
    If you watch the video earlier on of Pearse he was trying to intervene with a private company for one of his mates running a business in Donegal...>Gives a good view doesn't it

No different really to LV saying putting FF back into govt was akin to putting Delaney back into the FAI.

To paraphrase my auld buddie, 'the sort of things you say prior to an election'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

We have pages and pages of SF supporters insulting the FF and FG party, now FF make an indication they might join with SF and the same people are rejoicing.
    If you watch the video earlier on of Pearse he was trying to intervene with a private company for one of his mates running a business in Donegal...>Gives a good view doesn't it

FF barely feature in this thread, 38 seats and with the exception of MM invisible in government, FG/Prone have hogged every headline since formation of current government

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭CrazyFather1

FF barely feature in this thread, 38 seats and with the exception of MM invisible in government, FG/Prone have hogged every headline since formation of current government

Says the lad who thought it would be better to put all the people working in multinationals onto the social :P that told everyone all we need to know
    It seems SF are obsessed with Leo and FG on boards, in the real World not so much.

blanch152 wrote: »
    They were set up separately.

the black and tans were sworn in as constables of the ric

If you have issues,with this fact,you'll have to take them up with llyold george,who.wouldnt recognise the 1st dail as legtimate.

....or continue to expose your deficit of knowledge,if you wish :pac:

Says the lad who thought it would be better to put all the people working in multinationals onto the social :P that told everyone all we need to know

Did you look at the grants, the free buildings, the tax exemptions, my assertion still stands most of these companies cost the state more than paying dole to the employees, we bribe these companies to stay here ,thats not good business

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭CrazyFather1

Fann Linn wrote: »
    No different really to LV saying putting FF back into govt was akin to putting Delaney back into the FAI.

To paraphrase my auld buddie, 'the sort of things you say prior to an election'.

This place is covered with posts about how useless FF are all from SF supporters. I already pointed this out weeks ago that SF would of had no problem going into government with FF so it was hilarious how SF supporters say FF are so terrible,

Now again we have SF coming out in support of FF, what are the SF supporters going to do now? keep on slagging a party that could be in coalition with them? especially in a few months if the SF supporters get what they want and an election.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 eireholidays

This place is covered with posts about how useless FF are all from SF supporters. I already pointed this out weeks ago that SF would of had no problem going into government with FF so it was hilarious how SF supporters say FF are so terrible,

Now again we have SF coming out in support of FF, what are the SF supporters going to do now? keep on slagging a party that could be in coalition with them? especially in a few months if the SF supporters get what they want and an election.

FG ****ting themselves.

FG slagged off FF before the election and during it. Tune changed!
    Thats politics man,

FG's non stop tactic of attack SF has destroyed FG in the election and made SF the most popular they have ever been. I for one thank FG

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Did you look at the grants, the free buildings, the tax exemptions, my assertion still stands most of these companies cost the state more than paying dole to the employees, we bribe these companies to stay here ,thats not good business

OMG, I don't believe someone actually posted this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

FG ****ting themselves.

FG slagged off FF before the election and during it. Tune changed!
    Thats politics man,

FG's non stop tactic of attack SF has destroyed FG in the election and made SF the most popular they have ever been. I for one thank FG

I would expect everyone, those who did and didn't vote FG this time, would much prefer if FG addressed any criticism rather than hiding behind shinners.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 eireholidays

I would expect everyone, those who did and didn't vote FG this time, would much prefer if FG addressed any criticism rather than hiding behind shinners.

The attack the Shinners tactic never worked pre election, it isn't going to work after the election but FG and their supporters don't seem to be smart enough to realise this.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Norma Foley and Stephen Donnelly have been wheeled out more than any other polician other than mm or leo and everytime they have popped up everyone wishes they hadn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,167 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Weepsie wrote: »
    Norma Foley and Stephen Donnelly have been wheeled out more than any other polician other than mm or leo and everytime they have popped up everyone wishes they hadn't.

ASTI have walked from talks again. Not good for Foley...her department is having a torrid time since she got the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Jaysis FG lying again. Rte are gonna have to bring in a live fact checker like CNN did.

https://twitter.com/MarkAgitprop/status/1359894839706472453?s=19

Weepsie wrote: »

Blinky Kneel is on VM1 more than Alan Hughes, thats some feat

smurgen wrote: »
    Jaysis FG lying again. Rte are gonna have to bring in a live fact checker like CNN did.

There was no bailout either :) Maybe FF/FG in the program for government they all decided 2011 was year one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

There was no bailout either :) Maybe FF/FG in the program for government they all decided 2011 was year one?

Kinda like an Irish Pol Pot/ Khmer Rouge gigðŸ˜႒ðŸ˜႒ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 14,719 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

The KKK was a community too. Here's one of their 'day's out'. Remind you of anything?

GCXZXCMHVU5JDAPJC44R4YXXIE.jpg

This?

NINTCHDBPICT000592636340.jpg

The Gold Medal goes to.......

1c385fbe3bbf2d3143f31105c3693d68.jpg

As I said, SF supporters... bless em.. :pac:

markodaly wrote: »
    This?

One is a religiously bigoted, racist community parading for the local community and seen as normal and acceptable, until society deemed it unacceptable. They courted political parties and linked with them and were protected by the political elite in their country too, the other is a funeral.

You confused mark?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 149 ✭✭BiggJim

You can gripe and moan all you like but the reality is that they are a damn sight better than having the like of SF in power.

• Advertisement

I've noticed he is your go-to person for tweets lately since your friend Roman Shorthall was outed as exploiting foreign workers. :)

I also noticed that his tweets contain very very short clips, which of course is designed to take things out of context.

One is a religiously bigoted, racist community parading for the local community and seen as normal and acceptable, until society deemed it unacceptable. They courted political parties and linked with them and were protected by the political elite in their country too, the other is a funeral meeting of the KKK.

You confused mark?

I have it very very clear Francie!!

This?

Maybe this?

0_JS213951062.jpg

Maybe this?

0_JS213951062.jpg

Nice, comparing the funeral of a Garda to a meeting of the KKK.

And you call yourself an Irish Nationalists and Republican!?
    You wouldn't even know the concept if it hit you in the face.
    You confuse hatred for FG/Leo for being a nationalist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Excellent example of #politicofhatred

Calling out anti-Catholic bigotry and loyalist terrorism is politics of hatred

I take it anti-PIRA rants are also?

Get a grip ffs

I have it very very clear Francie!!

We can see now quite clearly why the alliance/links with the DUP is happening. QED. Good luck with them, they bite hard when they do bite the hand that feeds them, ask anyone who ever threw them a bone, like Theresa May and Boris.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

BiggJim wrote: »
    As much as they love flying the nationalist flag, the majority of SF voters are scroungers who never worked a day in their lives. They simply want even more for nothing.

Except, the polls say otherwise - 1/4 of the electorate are not unemployed, neither are the bulk of 20-50 year olds - yet they vote for SF

FFG give scroungers everything, free housing, healthcare, commit as many crimes as you want, insurance fraud - then pretend they don’t

Too bad if you get up early for work

FG simply don’t know what they’re doing, like unionism, they are in terminal decline and their Twitter nonsense is just embarrassing at this stage

We can see now quite clearly why the alliance/links with the DUP is happening. QED. Good luck with them, they bite hard when they do bite the hand that feeds them, ask anyone who ever threw them a bone, like Theresa May and Boris.

An alliance with the DUP. :pac:

Tell me, is anything that doesn't come out of your mouth, not an untruth to try and score some political point?

An alliance with the DUP. :pac:

Tell me, is anything that doesn't come out of your mouth, not an untruth to try and score some political point?

Own it mark. You just compared a funeral to a KKK rally/parade. Rather than admit that we have an Order on this island that is religiously bigoted, culturally suprematist, homophobic just as the KKK are, and that your party FG, links with it's political wing - the DUP without a shred of shame. Your party even has members that are proud of their association with it.
    The KKK had that access and privilege once as well...hence the photo.

• Advertisement

Own it mark. You just compared a funeral to a KKK rally/parade. Rather than admit that we have an Order on this island that is religiously bigoted, culturally suprematist, homophobic just as the KKK are, and that your party FG, links with it's political wing - the DUP without a shred of shame. Your party even has members that are proud of their association with it.
    The KKK had that access and privilege once as well...hence the photo.

My party?
    The Orange Order has a political wing now?

:P:P

Advertisement