Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to still just do nothing for the next 5 years - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Yes If any manager in any job appoints someone who is not fit to do the job (we now know this clown wasn't fit to be in a job of that nature), they made a mistake appointing him.

Yes they made a mistake.

And what happens to the manager?

Are you implying Leo should resign or something?

You think all managers who hired people throughout history that didn't turn out great should hang their heads in shame???

Jesus.

McMurphy wrote: »
    What would that be?

Exactly.

Let's hope he hasn't wiggled out like it looked like he would earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

At it again, another mistake allegedly by Sèamus Woulfe.

You guys must think the Govt. are actually personally responsible for every act made by anyone in the state.

Meanwhile the bullhorn brigade and the Shinners concentrate on trying to ‘break the State’ while they seethe on the sidelines trying to convince the electorate they actually want to be in power.

The electorate are way more savvy than that.

The electorate just voted for SF in bigger numbers than they did for FF or FG. In fact SF outpolled FF and FG in every single age category from 18 to 65. A very savvy electorate handed Fine Gael their second worst election result in their entire history. Only Baldy Noonan performed worse than Leo Varadkar.
    Looks like Phil has survived with a genuine excuse.

Looks like this post hasnt aged well, he has gone and talked himself into getting sacked. The same old arrogance of Fine Gael that lost them the election is fully on display again tonight.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    The electorate just voted for SF in bigger numbers than they did for FF or FG. In fact SF outpolled FF and FG in every single age category from 18 to 65. A very savvy electorate handed Fine Gael their second worst election result in their entire history. Only Baldy Noonan performed worse than Leo Varadkar.

Looks like this post hasnt aged well, he has gone and talked himself into getting sacked. The same old arrogance of Fine Gael that lost them the election is fully on display again tonight.

Woah Woah Woah.

Where did I say I was happy it seemed Phil appeared to have got away with it?

Woah Woah Woah.

Where did I say I was happy it seemed Phil appeared to have got away with

it?

Woah Woah Woah.

Where did I say that you said you were happy it seemed Phil appeared to have got away with it? You are inventing a statement that was never even made.

At 3pm today you said "Looks like Phil has survived with a genuine excuse". Since then he has given a car crash interview, hence me saying your post has not aged well.

Amirite, amirite? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Still fighting the last election, are you?

What I can’t understand from all of you is why Sinn Fein aren’t in Government if they won the last election? It isn’t because 75% of the electorate hate Sinn Fein, is it? Is it because they are untouchables, undesirables, thugs and charlatans in the eyes of everyone else?

blanch152 wrote: »
    Still fighting the last election, are you?

What I can’t understand from all of you is why Sinn Fein aren’t in Government if they won the last election? It isn’t because 75% of the electorate hate Sinn Fein, is it? Is it because they are untouchables, undesirables, thugs and charlatans in the eyes of everyone else?

ah blanch you're hurting now, calm down there a bit lad. I only pointed out that the electorate voted for SF in bigger numbers than any other party. Is that so difficult for you to understand?

But I suppose it begs the question; if SF are "untouchables, undesirables, thugs and charlatans" but got more votes than FG then what does that say about FG? In the eyes of the electorate clearly FG are a worse choice than a bunch of "untouchables, undesirables, thugs and charlatans". Thats on Fine Gael for being an arrogant party who were given their second worst ever election result by the electorate.

But I also suppose that given you're a Green voter who is more concerned about salads and wolves that you're not bothered about Fine Gael anyway :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Yes they made a mistake.

And what happens to the manager?

Are you implying Leo should resign or something?

You think all managers who hired people throughout history that didn't turn out great should hang their heads in shame???

Jesus.

I didn't say anything about Leo resigning. I said he made another mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 19,553 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I didn't say anything about Leo resigning. I said he made another mistake

And you were wrong again.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

markodaly wrote: »
    FG flood relief project?
    Come again?

Yes. It was their project in the words of Local Fine Gael Senator, Tim Lombard. Or do they just not want to take credit now that it failed?

https://www.thecork.ie/2019/06/19/attack-politics-fg-say-ff-want-to-delay-key-projects-in-cork-south-west/

• Advertisement

smurgen wrote: »
    Yes. It was their project in the words of Local Fine Gael Senator, Tim Lombard. Or do they just not want to take credit now that it failed?

https://www.thecork.ie/2019/06/19/attack-politics-fg-say-ff-want-to-delay-key-projects-in-cork-south-west/

Load of rubbish..... Fine Gael provided the taxpayers money for the project, others tender for the job and its overseen by the relevant qualified people.

Stop being so foolish in your blind desire to attack FG.

Doesn’t help .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Leo's last act as Taoiseach was to appoint Séamus Woulfe to the Supreme Court

Another mistake by Leo

Leo’s crystal ball must have been in for repair that day, dude.

Load of rubbish..... Fine Gael provided the taxpayers money for the project, others tender for the job and its overseen by the relevant qualified people.

Stop being so foolish in your blind desire to attract FG.

Doesn’t help .

I am surprised that he isn't claiming that is was all Denis O'Brien's work.

I am surprised that he isn't claiming that is was all Denis O'Brien's work.

Issuing orders to Leo from the comfort of his lair in an extinct volcano. While stroking a white cat.

Yes If any manager in any job appoints someone who is not fit to do the job (we now know this clown wasn't fit to be in a job of that nature), they made a mistake appointing him.

So Mary-Lou made a mistake in letting Martina Anderson run for the Assembly? And she made a mistake letting the racist bigot in Tallaght be put forward for a leadership role in DCC?

So Mary-Lou made a mistake in letting Martina Anderson run for the Assembly? And she made a mistake letting the racist bigot in Tallaght be put forward for a leadership role in DCC?

Wonder will those handpumps pictured toting guns after poor Bobby’s ‘funeral’ be in line for ‘pensions’.

Shinners should get around four or five years out of it for sure.

Martina should ensure some of the back room bhoys with the whiff of the
    heather off them should share the Queens coin.

Anyway, will anyone up there be actually working anymore .

Great little counthrhy as they say themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,167 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

That is as nasty a thing to say about victims as Anderson said.

You think victims should work for their compensation Brendi? Very Fine 'Early Risers' Gael that.

Wonder will those handpumps pictured toting guns after poor Bobby’s ‘funeral’ be in line for ‘pensions’.

Great little country is right. Fine Gaels Phil Hogan letting the mask slip spectacularly.

https://twitter.com/paddycosgrave/status/1298537457621913600?s=19

I think the Northern Bank money is either running out or impossible to spend, given the desperate attempts to get a pension from the State for every convicted terrorist.

I think the Northern Bank money is either running out or impossible to spend, given the desperate attempts to get a pension from the State for every convicted terrorist.

Lookit B, you know the story, if haven’t a bank card, get a digger.

• Advertisement

I wonder if any of the 50 properties they own are being rented out?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

That is as nasty a thing to say about victims as Anderson said.

You think victims should work for their compensation Brendi? Very Fine 'Early Risers' Gael that.

Anderson will be gone by lunchtime, can be no f##king about anymore, any missteps immediate dismissal all parties.

Anderson will be gone by lunchtime, can be no f##king about anymore, any missteps immediate dismissal all parties.

No, she won't, it will be brazened out as usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Great little country is right. Fine Gaels Phil Hogan letting the mask slip spectacularly.

This is the heart of it. These people need to move on and stop living like entitled royalty off the tax payers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,719 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

You do know it is the OPW that plan, design and build these projects?
    No FG?

markodaly wrote: »
    You do know it is the OPW that plan, design and build these projects?
    No FG?

So why do fine Gael act like they're responsible for them? Is that just the plan when all is going well?

https://www.finegael.ie/new-flood-relief-project-defend-protect-2000-properties-cork-buttimer/

And there you have it in a nutshell, the usual Fine Gael arrogance on full display yet again. They really are a toxic party, they look down on the citizens of this country time and time again.

And there you have it in a nutshell, the usual Fine Gael arrogance on full display yet again. They really are a toxic party, they look down on the citizens of this country time and time again.

The party of law and order for others.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

So why do fine Gael act like they're responsible for them? Is that just the plan when all is going well?

https://www.finegael.ie/new-flood-relief-project-defend-protect-2000-properties-cork-buttimer/

They like the photies and tweets.

image.jpg

It's like when wee Eoghan was Minister for Housing and Local authorities but he wasn't responsible for anything...yet...
    Fine Gael ministers Eoghan Murphy and Catherine Byrne have publicly clashed over plans for the State’s first “cost-rental” housing estate in the Dublin suburb of Inchicore.
    Wee Eoghan

Surely they needed to get the nod from the LA first?

TBF, that's ancient history. Let's talk more about the troubles :)

Advertisement