Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to still just do nothing for the next 5 years - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

smurgen wrote: »
    So why do fine Gael act like they're responsible for them? Is that just the plan when all is going well?

https://www.finegael.ie/new-flood-relief-project-defend-protect-2000-properties-cork-buttimer/

Good lad smurge, give em enough rope and let the hang themselves, same as it's always been with FG - try and take credit for all good in the world but it's never their fault when it's the wrong end of a sh1tty stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

McMurphy wrote: »
    Good lad smurge, give em enough rope and let the hang themselves, same as it's always been with FG - try and take credit for all good in the world but it's never their fault when it's the wrong end of a sh1tty stick.

Just like the invisible Events Center in Cork. Fine Gael were all over it! Turning of the sod. Simon coveney stepped in to try and sort it afterwards too. All went very quiet when it hit a snag. Captain's of industry!

https://twitter.com/CorkEventCentre/status/1298324261241790464?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

blanch152 wrote: »
    No, she won't, it will be brazened out as usual.

There's been an apology but I don't think it's enough, apparently this pension plan is going to cost £800million which sounds very high considering the population

• Registered Users Posts: 14,719 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

smurgen wrote: »
    So why do fine Gael act like they're responsible for them? Is that just the plan when all is going well?

https://www.finegael.ie/new-flood-relief-project-defend-protect-2000-properties-cork-buttimer/

Do you really need me to hold your hand and explain this to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

hogan4.jpg

• Advertisement

Muahahaha wrote: »
    hogan4.jpg

Brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,553 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

hogan4.jpg

Typical crap..... spelling atrocious.

Grow the foooorkh up.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,167 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

hogan4.jpg

Can you get it in a XXXXXL neck? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,553 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Cliften

Gimme a break .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

He didn't have Covid so he was immune to catching or passing it on. In any case you can't catch it if you are carrying important documents.

• Advertisement

Cliften

Gimme a break .

C'mon Bren, don't get bogged down in the minor details fella, a few typos? Bit careless, but it's not in the "eighteen other covids" league of carelessness, is it?:D

Can you get it in a XXXXXL neck? :)

I dont think even an XXXXXL neck would fit him

hogan2.jpg

Fair play to Big Philo, it takes a remarkable amount of 5 course lunches with wine in Brussels to end up with a spare tyre around your neck. Of course some here will be along soon to tell us he is really working 110 hours a week :rolleyes:

Oh dear, not looking good for him now when a FG source is saying he is set to resign tonight. Tick tock, tick tock

https://twitter.com/oconnellhugh/status/1298683400690311171

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Oh dear, not looking good for him now when a FG source is saying he is set to resign tonight. Tick tock, tick tock

https://twitter.com/oconnellhugh/status/1298683400690311171

Yes.

I hope some changes come about within our betters and their attitude, (seeing as it won't be FF/FG led). Otherwise Hogan going won't mean much.

I suppose Phil's EU expenses will be 'down to a trickle' though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Bowie wrote: »
    I hope some changes come about within our betters and their attitude, (seeing as it won't be FF/FG led). Otherwise Hogan going won't mean much.

I suppose Phil's EU expenses will be 'down to a trickle' though.

Better my bollocks. What this has shown is that the higher ups are morons and not as politically shrewd as they thing they are. Nor are they as clever in general. If it wasn't for social media posts this might not have leaked. I wonder how much stuff went on through the years we have no iota of because the journalist shills covered up for the government of the day?
    The truth is FG and the crony class is being outmanoeuvred by technology. Ordinary individuals with cameras and 4g connections are destroying the image of them as our betters.

Well this thread is like a silent wake. Not surprising given Hogan has reminded the public that Fine Gaelers think nothing of lying through their teeth.

Theres not much senior hurling going on by FG either, its all junior B stuff lately :D

Well this thread is like a silent wake. Not surprising given Hogan has reminded the public that Fine Gaelers think nothing of lying through their teeth.

Theres not much senior hurling going on by FG either, its all junior B stuff lately :D

Eamon and the Greens were calling for big Phil to go this morning over almost every radio channel I tuned Into, I suspect a few of our resident greens are at party headquarters boogying down at the party with their vegan burgers and bubble herbal teas.

• Advertisement

I think tomorrow will be about his arrogance in that interview. He actually pinned the blame on the distraction, rather than were it lies...his lies and attempted deceit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Amazing how other parties have got away with flouting the rules like Phil did.

Who by the way is a moron.

Obviously the rules don't apply to these other parties??

As the journalist class are saying on Twitter...even if he had released the statement he released tonight at the start...as arrogant as it is, he'd still be in a job and the country would be moving on.
    He had to go as soon as he started blaming others and outright lying about it. He is on the plane home because of himself and himself alone.

If you're on about Flanagan and Ring not socially distancing at that funeral, I don't see the comparison. They were wrong not to socially distance but Hogan was playing golf while touring the counties, then the fibs about it. That said I couldn't care less that he resigned. It won't change who or what he or his party are.

McMurphy wrote: »
    Eamon and the Greens were calling for big Phil to go this morning over almost every radio channel I tuned Into, I suspect a few of our resident greens are at party headquarters boogying down at the party with their vegan burgers and bubble herbal teas.

Vegan burgers made from their window box salads :D

Vegan burgers made from their window box salads :D

washed down with the tears of their wide eyed younger membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭satguy

Leo will want Enda Kenny to be given this nice juicy high paid job now that Phil Hogan is gone.

As per the rules, it is normally up to the taoiseach of the day to appoint someone. So expect Micheál Martin a man with no spine to cave.

I hope Kenny enjoys his new job..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

satguy wrote: »
    Leo will want Enda Kenny to be given this nice juicy high paid job now that Phil Hogan is gone.

As per the rules, it is normally up to the taoiseach of the day to appoint someone. So expect Micheál Martin a man with no spine to cave.

Kenny is an old man with 40 plus years of this shyte, can't see him wanting to do it. Sailing with Bear Grylls and Andy Windsor more his thing these days.

Enda Kenny was pictured enjoying playing his golf with FFG last week. He doesnt look like a man who intends returning to politics anytime soon, thats as good a retirement beard as you'll ever see.

Enda-Kenny-Feature-Image-1068x623.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,719 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Well, that's what you get when you vote for FF! :P

Advertisement