Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to still just do nothing for the next 5 years - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

FG are not pressing harris to release his information on the Dublin and Monaghan bombings.Do FG care at all what happens to their fellow country man or are they happen to subvert justice at all costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,176 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Truthvader wrote: »
    So no explanation then for why a man benefitting from a free house employed in a peaceful society had no choice but to murder 50 people.

Still entitled to get away with it under the GFA and entitled to run for election. Still believe no decent person should vote for such perverted character or for a party that would welcome such a person or one controlled by similar low lifes who had "no choice". I

Why would I have to 'explain' his motivation? Don't be ridiculous.

Again, I signed up to the GFA, as he did.
    Is there any evidence against him since that agreement and the end of the conflict/war?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

3e441m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Why would I have to 'explain' his motivation? Don't be ridiculous.

Again, I signed up to the GFA, as he did.
    Is there any evidence against him since that agreement and the end of the conflict/war?

Truthie lost a lot of overtime with the GFA,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

"the same ****e" really. Thats all you think of the victims. The thread is about FG. Sinn Fein are the main opposition. Posters such as yourself promote and justify them as a viable alternative. So they will be mentioned continiously. Plus the smear campaign you carry out on their behalf is reprehensible.

No it's my thinking of your use of the victims time and again to save FF/FG's blushes. I find that pretty low debate. Here you are doing it quite clearly. I'm complaining about you constantly posting on SF and the troubles in the FG thread and you twist it to use victims.

Cut the blarney. I do no such thing. Anything to deflect from FF/FG. You're like a parody.

• Advertisement

smurgen wrote: »
    FG are not pressing harris to release his information on the Dublin and Monaghan bombings.Do FG care at all what happens to their fellow country man or are they happen to subvert justice at all costs?

Nothing in it for them. If they give insight to these things they fear it'll damage their shinner bogeymen ****e. So justice and the country can get ****ed. The usual.

Bowie wrote: »
    Nothing in it for them. If they give insight to these things they fear it'll damage their shinner bogeymen ****e. So justice and the country can get ****ed. The usual.

The country have it way down their priority list
    Its even further down fine gael voters
    I must admit, I did raise an eyebrow when they went to the psni for a garda chief
    They had the whole world to look for one and they chose the psni to recruit

Atrocities are only brought up here to best other posters who bring up competing ones
    Its the same old same old for 100s of pages in this forum
    Its gone to engrained here for the record to be changed
    It should be

Nobotty wrote: »
    I must admit, I did raise an eyebrow when they went to the psni for a garda chief

Atrocities are only brought up here to best other posters who bring up competing ones
    It should be

There is only one cohort here who consistently use selective victims by name from a list...yes, sick isn't it, there is a 'list'.
    You can be damn sure that not one of the 120 victims of the Glennane gang ever made it onto that list.

There is only one cohort here who consistently use selective victims by name from a list...yes, sick isn't it, there is a 'list'.
    You can be damn sure that not one of the 120 victims of the Glennane gang ever made it onto that list.

Time the past is in the past
    Country has moved on
    Remembering not dwelling

Time the past is in the past
    Country has moved on
    Remembering not dwelling

Nonsense. There is a need to have an open and transparent truth process or this stuff will fester for decades.
    The power swap parties will just continue to use victims when it suits them and they are under pressure. Martin is just taking up the baton from Leo and Enda before him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,553 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Nonsense. There is a need to have an open and transparent truth process or this stuff will fester for decades.
    The power swap parties will just continue to use victims when it suits them and they are under pressure. Martin is just taking up the baton from Leo and Enda before him.

Long shift today Francie.

Cup of cocoa………

Makes ya think what they'd overlook against their own citizens. Treasonous type behavior.

Long shift today Francie.

Cup of cocoa………

Not particularly Brendi...finished work at 5.30 today and just back from a delivery.
    Is it just me you stalk or is it a general habit?

It might seem like nonsense to you and as you probably know the closer to the border you are and obviously in the North theres sensitivity and what you say
    If anyone in my house started discussing that,they'd get a clip round the ear
    They don't anyway
    I'm one that has no interest
    Each to their own etc
    Martin only mentions it for digs(like what goes on here)
    As you know it doesn't work because people in most of the country don't care or even know what he'd be on about
    I'd hazard a guess its never brought up at ff fg Labour or independent organisation meetings who have three quarters of the vote and thats the reason why
    Lack of interest in their target audience

In here though different story
    Digs counter digs rinse repeat

Not particularly Brendi...finished work at 5.30 today and just back from a delivery.
    Is it just me you stalk or is it a general habit?

As usual you over estimate your general importance on this thread.

Most folk don’t spend all day spouting out rubbish on these platforms.

But, hey , if that’s your bag...........

As usual you over estimate your general importance on this thread.

Most folk don’t spend all day spouting out rubbish on these platforms.

But, hey , if that’s your bag...........

Soooo, if you ain't stalking how'd you know I posted at regular intervals during the day?
    And what concern is it of yours?
    Weird interest from somebody with NOTHING whatsoever to offer on the topics being discussed.

Soooo, if you ain't stalking how'd you know I posted at regular intervals during the day?
    And what concern is it of yours?
    Weird interest from somebody with NOTHING whatsoever to offer on the topics being discussed.

Let’s keep the discussion on topic, horse.

Let’s keep the discussion on topic, horse.

Creepy. A bit like blanch insinuating he knew the real identity of someone here.

You aren't involved in the 'discussion' Brendi you are targetting somebody who is for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭golfball37

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkAgitprop/status/1311768623065837569

Tim Lombard trying to upstage Charles Flanagan in the please stop stakes today

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

golfball37 wrote: »

Tim.

tim-nice-but-dim.png

Cringe.

• Advertisement

golfball37 wrote: »

Senior hurling. :)

How is it possible to be a feckin FG senator and be so uninformed, or behind the times?

Wait a minute actually, wasn't your "don't you wiffy well know who I am" a FG senator too?:D

McMurphy wrote: »
    How is it possible to be a feckin FG senator and be so uninformed, or behind the times?

Wait a minute actually, wasn't your "don't you wiffy well know who I am" a FG senator too?:D

Covid 20 has affected us all McMurphy.

It should be

We get this a lot when FG want something forgotten about. Same answer, we can multitask. Some care some don't and thats life. No need to tell people they shouldn't care because its not the number1 story.

Agreed. If people didn't drag it into every discussion that isn't going well for them we might.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Complete with own goals every few days, FG are the masters of the own goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

We get this a lot when FG want something forgotten about. Same answer, we can multitask. Some care some don't and thats life. No need to tell people they shouldn't care because its not the number1 story.

Agreed. If people didn't drag it into every discussion that isn't going well for them we might.

Dont think its Fine Gael who want some thing forgotton about

Dont think its Fine Gael who want some thing forgotton about

You think?

Have a look at their website, specifically on the origins of the party.
    ORIGINS OF FINE GAEL
    Fine Gael was founded in 1933 following the amalgamation of a number groups: the pro-treaty Cumann na nGaedheal of W. T. Cosgrave, the Centre Party under Frank MacDermot, and the National Guard. It was also given a secondary name ‘the United Ireland Party’, as a result of which in its early years it was occasionally referred to in newspapers as ‘UIP’.

You might (oh wait, you might not) notice a name missing from that lineup....

Leo's judge is a hoot. Hazy is a great description to some up the appointment of FG plants to various high powered roles. Like Trump staffing his under qualified cronies in the White House.

https://twitter.com/Philip_Ryan/status/1311685172056727552?s=19

smurgen wrote: »
    Leo's judge is a hoot. Hazy is a great description to some up the appointment of FG plants to various high powered roles. Like Trump staffing his under qualified cronies in the White House.

https://twitter.com/Philip_Ryan/status/1311685172056727552?s=19

Separation of powers,dude, issue handled in house as it has to be.

Nothing to see here, move along, buddy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Creepy. A bit like blanch insinuating he knew the real identity of someone here.

You aren't involved in the 'discussion' Brendi you are targetting somebody who is for some reason.

Completely twisting my words, not for the first time.

Most of the insinuations you see are in your head.

Advertisement