Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to still just do nothing for the next 5 years - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,179 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    No, Francie, don't buy that. Malta, Cyprus, Estonia, all smaller than Northern Ireland, all full members of the European Union, all able to cope with the Covid-19 challenge - one of them even has a divided island. Your statement doesn't stack up in any way.

The issue here is the failure of the Northern government. Numbers have been way up since the middle of last week, yet we might have a decision tomorrow? Government by inaction, it seems.

We are on our way to figures like NI ourselves.
    But you gloat away and have fun with your macabre competition. We all know your game is rigged...the shinners will lose whatever happens.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

We are on our way to figures like NI ourselves.
    But you gloat away and have fun with your macabre competition. We all know your game is rigged...the shinners will lose whatever happens.

That is preordained by the Shinners, not by me.

I only comment on their ineptitude and incompetence, they are the ones responsible for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,454 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

When did Finland, Norway and Greece get moved to western Europe?

That is preordained by the Shinners, not by me.

I only comment on their ineptitude and incompetence, they are the ones responsible for it.

Who is responsible for us moving up the levels?

• Advertisement

john4321 wrote: »
    When did Finland, Norway and Greece get moved to western Europe?

Deflect Deflect Deflect

The fact is Leo said we were one of the best, we are far from it

Deflect Deflect Deflect

The fact is Leo said we were one of the best, we are far from it

I'm not deflecting at all just questioning the accuracy of the Tweet you posted.

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/cases-2019-ncov-eueea

EU/EEA and the UK 14-day cumulative number of COVID-19 cases per 100 000
    Czechia 346.1
    Spain 305
    Netherlands 270.2
    France 248.7
    Belgium 232.8
    United_Kingdom 189.9
    Luxembourg 156.9
    Hungary 129.6
    Romania 128.6
    Slovakia 126.2
    Austria 119
    Denmark 113.3
    Ireland 112.8
    Portugal 103.6

Dr Gabriel Scally would be well respected and his links from the same site you linked it seems.

Dr Gabriel Scally would be well respected and his links from the same site you linked it seems.

I'm not saying he is not well respected just putting up the correct information that's all.

john4321 wrote: »
    I'm not saying he is not well respected just putting up the correct information that's all.

Well his link on twitter takes you to the same website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭golfball37

Has Leo hung himself with the Claire Byrne rant. Coming out now cabinet were made aware on Sunday of NPHET plans

golfball37 wrote: »
    Has Leo hung himself with the Claire Byrne rant. Coming out now cabinet were made aware on Sunday of NPHET plans

Causing problems since day 1 of the coalition of chaos. All he's in it for his himself

Well his link on twitter takes you to the same website

Yes but he selectively quoted figures for 6 other countries of which 3 are not even in western Europe. That's the only point I was trying to make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

golfball37 wrote: »

Playing both sides. Some partner in government. Out for himself.

Bowie wrote: »
    Playing both sides. Some partner in government. Out for himself.

It will be interesting to see if he answers Holohan now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭satguy

I voted SF and FF 1&2 on the ballot paper at the last GE.

I foolishly thought I would see Mary Lou McDonald as the Taoiseach, and Micheál Martin doing much the same job as he is doing now, half yes man, half clown.

Never did I ever think, a third place FG would still be calling the shots, and Leo still doing all the big interviews, in fact "Leo" still being the de facto Taoiseach.

How did this happen ?

Answer = The Green Party

GP managed to pick up 7 seats by promising change, and voters were shocked when GP proceeded not to give us change, but voted to put the two parties that had been running this country for the last 80 years or so, Back into power.

They called that change.
    Then FF did what they had been doing for the 4 years previous,, Voted to keep FG in the driving seat.

And now, here we are ..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,553 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

satguy wrote: »

I foolishly thought I would see Mary Lou McDonald as the Taoiseach, and Micheál Martin doing much the same job as he is doing now, half yes man, half clown.

Never did I ever think, a third place FG would still be calling the shots, and Leo still doing all the big interviews, in fact "Leo" still being the de facto Taoiseach.

How did this happen ?

Answer = The Green Party

GP managed to pick up 7 seats by promising change, and voters were shocked when GP proceeded not to give us change, but voted to put the two parties that had been running this country for the last 80 years or so, Back into power.

They called that change.
    Then FF did what they had been doing for the 4 years previous,, Voted to keep FG in the driving seat.

And now, here we are ..

You got lucky, dude, Wardy16 could be Min for Health, and big Pearse spaffing the taxpayers coin like there was no tomorrow.

Where would you be then,a chara.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

I foolishly thought I would see Mary Lou McDonald as the Taoiseach.

Yes indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,560 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

satguy wrote:

Its clearly obvious, ffg, will do everything in their power to prevent sf from having any power, even if sf end up in government!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Its clearly obvious, ffg, will do everything in their power to prevent sf from having any power, even if sf end up in government!

The most valuable contribution to society they can make

• Advertisement

Truthvader wrote: »

ffg?

Truthvader wrote: »

You are showing an alarming dictatorial trait this morning Truth.

As a matter of interest how far do you think they should go to block the wishes of the electorate?

How did this happen ?

Answer = The Green Party

They called that change.

And now, here we are ..

No, your analysis is wrong. What happened was that Sinn Fein got all arrogant on election night, demanding support from everyone else. The following morning, all the other parties took a look at Sinn Fein and decided they weren't interested. Why? Because of what Sinn Fein were offering, and what they are.

None of them prepared to take a chance on Sinn Fein, most likely remembering what happened with the scorpion and the frog.

No, your analysis is wrong. What happened was that Sinn Fein got all arrogant on election night, demanding support from everyone else. The following morning, all the other parties took a look at Sinn Fein and decided they weren't interested. Why? Because of what Sinn Fein were offering, and what they are.

None of them prepared to take a chance on Sinn Fein, most likely remembering what happened with the scorpion and the frog.

...or maybe ffg just wanna maintain rule and control....

...or maybe ffg just wanna maintain rule and control....

There was a majority for other parties excluding FF and FG. Thankfully Mary-Lou was too inept to pull that coalition together.

There was a majority for other parties excluding FF and FG. Thankfully Mary-Lou was too inept to pull that coalition together.

So we just need to put up with the inept shower we have now, for 4 years, or until it implodes.

And the next GE should see SF with 13 or 14 more seats, and GP wiped out as a Bonus. Then the real fun starts..

Also FF voters (me included) will remember,, That in the last two GE's ,, A vote for FF,, was a vote used by FF, to Keep FG in power.

Fool me twice, and all that ?

So we just need to put with the inept shower we have now, for 4 years, or until it implodes.

And the next GE should see SF with 13 or 14 more seats, and GP wiped out as a Bonus. Then the real fun starts..
    Also FF voters (me included) will remember,, That in the last two GE's ,, A vote for FF,, was a vote used by FF, to Keep FG in power.

Fool me twice, and all that ?

The three parties in government have 56% in the most recent poll.

The Tanaiste is the most popular leader with 65% approval.

Live with it.

• Advertisement

Eamonn Ryan stated on Claire Byrne "I got an indication on Sunday afternoon that there may be a consideration of levels"

Leo in Leaders Questions, says their was no indication of any movement in levels, and then tried to say Pearse was making this worse than it is lol

The 3 leaders still cant get their story straight

Somebody's lying

Advertisement