Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to still just do nothing for the next 5 years - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Eamonn Ryan stated on Claire Byrne "I got an indication on Sunday afternoon that there may be a consideration of levels"

Leo in Leaders Questions, says their was no indication of any movement in levels, and then tried to say Pearse was making this worse than it is lol

The 3 leaders still cant get their story straight

Somebody's lying

Which bit of Eamon saying "I" did you not understand?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

blanch152 wrote: »

So you reckon, they did actually leave Leo out and that's why he was so angry? Thats the only explanation to your statement

If Eamonn knew, Leo 100% knew imo.

Only way Leo wouldn't know if Simon and MM kept it to themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 69,179 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

So you reckon, they did actually leave Leo out and that's why he was so angry? Thats the only explanation to your statement

Eamonn is trying to ease himself out of what maybe a ****show. Slowly isolating the two in headlights here. Varadkar and Donnelly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,449 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

So it's been clarified they didn't know.

Next..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Eamon is one of the joint leaders of a 3 way coalition blanch, senior hurling etc etc.

Eamon didn't mention it to his partners? You're losing it man.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Who’s Roman Shortall? Some no mark on Twitter with a load of opinions? Ten a penny they are.

Who’s Roman Shortall? Some no mark on Twitter with a load of opinions? Ten a penny they are.

The lies are catching up on them. This is what happens when a Govt has an actual opposition

The lies are catching up on them. This is what happens when a Govt has an actual opposition

What lies?

Leo has just came out and said they had no idea.

Can we wait before jumping to conclusions.

I know it's hard for you lads who support the populists anti government everything.

Just hold your horses for a bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

You do know the three leaders aren't in the same room at all times sharing all information simultaneously?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Truthvader wrote: »
    The most valuable contribution to society they can make

'The mask slips' as one of your fellow travelers is prone to spout. The Empire is gone. We have democracy now. We should accept what comes even if we may not like it.

No, your analysis is wrong. What happened was that Sinn Fein got all arrogant on election night, demanding support from everyone else. The following morning, all the other parties took a look at Sinn Fein and decided they weren't interested. Why? Because of what Sinn Fein were offering, and what they are.

None of them prepared to take a chance on Sinn Fein, most likely remembering what happened with the scorpion and the frog.

So you got it wrong? I thought they didn't want to go into government and wouldn't talk to anyone? :confused:

Ah, using the Scorpion and the Frog, nice. Used it myself a few weeks back to describe FG going with FF. Are FF to be held up as an example of decent aul' skins? More likely they see the same qualities in each other and taking turns is preferable to the possibility of fading away. More important than all that 'stability' ****e they spout.

What lies?

I know it's hard for you lads who support the populists anti government everything.

Like LV? Or possibly LV lying again to try look good?

Anti incompetent arseholes, sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Bowie wrote: »
    'The mask slips' as one of your fellow travelers is prone to spout. The Empire is gone. We have democracy now. We should accept what comes even if we may not like it.

"We have democracy now" Really? Where have you been?

Like LV? Or possibly LV lying again to try look good?

Anti incompetent arseholes, sure.

You any evidence he is lying?

I know the answer actually.

What lies?

Micheal has said he knew, We know Donnelly knew, Eamonn Ryan said he knew.

Who's the "They"

The only one pretending he didn't know is Leo as Tony called his bluff yesterday and he wasn't expecting it at all. Ive no time for Tony after the cervical scandal but fair play to him for standing up for himself and not letting it go.

Micheal has said he knew, We know Donnelly knew, Eamonn Ryan said he knew.

Who's the "They"

The only one pretending he didn't know is Leo as Tony called his bluff yesterday and he wasn't expecting it at all. Ive no time for Tony after the cervical scandal but fair play to him for standing up for himself and not letting it go.

Oh hes pretending now is he?

According to Dundalk.

Like Bowie I'd ask for evidence but ya know...

You do know the three leaders aren't in the same room at all times sharing all information simultaneously?

Well its a bit of an issue that the most serious thing the country has faced in many a year, and Simon gets a phone call from the CMO off NHEPT saying they were having an emergency meeting as they were worried about rise in cases, that the 3 leaders of the country didn't know about it but a Minister did.

What else are they not telling each other if thats the case? Are they not meant to be 3 equals?

"We have democracy now" Really? Where have you been?

You're the one commending FF/FG for trying to block a democratic party. It's for the country, except when it looks like it doesn't suit FF/FG.

You any evidence he is lying?

I know the answer actually.

This time? No, hence the question mark.
    He jumped to a conclusion and called out NPHET.

Are you one of 'the best people'?

• Advertisement

You're the one commending FF/FG for trying to block a democratic party. It's for the country, except when it looks like it doesn't suit FF/FG.

Understand you are supporting Sinn Fein in the hope of a cheap house but this stupid response is at the level I expect from the Sinn Fein IRA reps here.

In what possible way is anyone trying to "block" a democratic party. They only got 25% of the vote. The majority of other parties want nothing to do with them for reasons exhaustively ventilated here. Even if they promise you a house, other parties are entitled to vote against them and protect the public by blocking them from power.

Indeed - boards is full of them too Johnny Flash*.

*If that is your real name. :)

Understand you are supporting Sinn Fein in the hope of a cheap house but this stupid response is at the level I expect from the Sinn Fein IRA reps here.

In what possible way is anyone trying to "block" a democratic party. They only got 25% of the vote. The majority of other parties want nothing to do with them for reasons exhaustively ventilated here. Even if they promise you a house, other parties are entitled to vote against them and protect the public by blocking them from power.

That's the simplistic and rather ignorant take away you seem insistent on peddling. I keep correcting you but your dishonest spin serves your agenda better I suppose. Unlike the common or garden FG'er on here, some people have a concern for others.

It was stated that FF/FG will do anything to try stop SF getting in. You said it was "The most valuable contribution to society they can make". What about looking after the myriad crises of housing, health, homelessness and ones not of their making like Covid? Commending petty and spiteful power hunger passing as governance above all is a poor opinion to have if you ask me.

Oh hes pretending now is he?

According to Dundalk.

Like Bowie I'd ask for evidence but ya know...

Meehole said he knew
    Donnelly said he knew
    Eamonn said he knew

Leo didnt know, sure he didnt

Meehole said he knew
    Donnelly said he knew
    Eamonn said he knew

Leo didnt know, sure he didnt

No they didn't??

No they didn't??

You stated "Leo has just came out and said they had no idea."

Meehole and Eamonn have both came out and said they were aware NHEPT had concerns on Sat and Sun. Simon Donnelly has said the same.

So you still think Leo had no idea

Again people said its a nothing story, same old ****, only for opposition TDs and Journos pushing it prob never have went this far. The days of sure nothing to see are over lads

• Registered Users Posts: 19,553 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Move along folks, this non story is being bigged up by the media and the opposition.

Nothing to see here.... how about doing some real work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

You stated "Leo has just came out and said they had no idea."

Meehole and Eamonn have both came out and said they were aware NHEPT had concerns on Sat and Sun. Simon Donnelly has said the same.

So you still think Leo had no idea

Again people said its a nothing story, same old ****, only for opposition TDs and Journos pushing it prob never have went this far. The days of sure nothing to see are over lads

No I said they didn't know they were thinking level 5.

Huge difference but extremely relevant.

• Advertisement

That's the simplistic and rather ignorant take away you seem insistent on peddling. I keep correcting you but your dishonest spin serves your agenda better I suppose. Unlike the common or garden FG'er on here, some people have a concern for others.

It was stated that FF/FG will do anything to try stop SF getting in. You said it was "The most valuable contribution to society they can make". What about looking after the myriad crises of housing, health, homelessness and ones not of their making like Covid? Commending petty and spiteful power hunger passing as governance above all is a poor opinion to have if you ask me.

Here you are last September responding to me;

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Truthvader View Post
    Willing to stoop to Sinn Fein on the off chance you might get a house though

Anything to stop wasteful spending of tax money on filling the pockets of private rental agencies. Very happy to

Remain of the view that keeping Sinn Fein out is the most valuable thing any of the other parties can do. particularly on behalf of those at the bottom. If Sinn Fein get in it wont be barristers and the like who will suffer it will be those dependant on state aid of one kind or another who find that the state has been taken over by incompetent thugs and as a result the economy has gone down the toilet as all the money in the country flees before the likes of O'Broin or O'Snodaigh steal and squander it while the justice system is corrupted.

Who have Sinn Fein ever looked after save their own criminal element?

Advertisement