Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to still just do nothing for the next 5 years - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,555 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

McMurphy wrote: »
    Ok, thanks for the reply Blanch, hopefully it was dealt with appropriately behind the scenes.

Ignored, like... I presume you mean.

Behind the scenes.... you’d be familiar with that.

Big Square Head calling the shots.

:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

FG all know about behind the scenes with MM and SD keeping things behind the scenes from your their leader

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Who Neale Richmond? Not sure he has much of a following fam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Anyone see the video of Gemma O Doherty and John Waters calling the troubles a hoax and victims of the British state actors? Sounded like Blanch and alot of Fine Gael supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I see there are calls for Leo to follow Phil Hogan's example and resign for leaking details of the budget today.

https://www.buzz.ie/amp/news/leo-varadkar-paschal-donohoe-budget-2021-393578?__twitter_impression=true

https://twitter.com/oconnellhugh/status/1316003464380547072?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

The budget measures were clear to everyone yesterday.

Some leak when the whole country already knew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

The budget measures were clear to everyone yesterday.

Some leak when the whole country already knew!

Unconfirmed or even confirmed whispers in the media coupled with speculation is a world away from a senior minister announcing measures, LV trying to steal the thunder from supposed partners in government. I'd keep him on a need to know. He's obviously out for Leo and nobody else.
    He seems to be playing hokey cokey, being in or our of the government depending on the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Bowie wrote: »
    Unconfirmed or even confirmed whispers in the media coupled with speculation is a world away from a senior minister announcing measures, LV trying to steal the thunder from supposed partners in government. I'd keep him on a need to know. He's obviously out for Leo and nobody else.
    He seems to be playing hokey cokey, being in or our of the government depending on the news.

Leo,Leo, LV. You do realise nobody even reads your posts these days? The single transferable post to paraphrase Paschal D.

The same thing over and over and over again for years on end.

Daft tbh.

Leo,Leo, LV. You do realise nobody even reads your posts these days? The single transferable post to paraphrase Paschal D.

Daft tbh.

I read them so your wrong that nobody reads them. You read it too as you even replied to what he said.

Imagine the leader of FG been talked about in a thread about FG. The world's gone mad

Daft tbh.

Imagine the cheek of people coming into a thread about FG and then discussing the leader of........ FG...

Tune in after the break where we rename the thread "Catholicism" and have no discussion about the Pope in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69,179 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Imagine the cheek of people coming into a thread about FG and then discussing the leader of........ FG...

Tune in after the break where we rename the thread "Catholicism" and have no discussion about the Pope in it.

I think that was Johnny's '1% rise in your vote is actually losing support' doozie for today. :)

Not sure who it refers to.....

However, it must be great to know you can present posts like that without having to worry about completely spurious allegations of "racism, homophobia, sectarianism, xenophobic" etc etc - or the latest one "commenting on someone's physical appearance" Brenner. :D

Daft tbh.

You seem to study them :)
    Your obsession with posters and what they may or may not be thinking is worrying. Not healthy dude. If you are not able to comment on topic feel free to PM me I'll tell you my favourite colour n' all. Bit odd if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Not sure who it refers to.....

However, it must be great to know you can present posts like that without having to worry about completely spurious allegations of "racism, homophobia, sectarianism, xenophobic" etc etc - or the latest one "commenting on someone's physical appearance" Brenner. :D

Yes indeed.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114927190&postcount=2128

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

smurgen wrote: »
    Pity we couldn't see this sort of investigation into Simon Harris. It would help if FG didn't stuff the loyalist collaborator in as head of the Gardai.

https://twitter.com/DarrenEuronews/status/1316660903983579137?s=19

What is the point of this kind of bleak Sinn Fein hatred? Simon Harris did the best he could and the suggestion that there is some kind of criminal issue to be investigated is foolish as well as malicious

The virus is a nasty global phenomenon and will be around for years. Sadly you can't just bomb a pub or murder someone to make it go away or vote against it or magic it away with one of Pearse's "everything free forever" budget fantasies

Maybe take a break and let the grown ups deal with the health threat unless you have some alternative strategy bar "Open all the Pubs" - though I see that they are claiming Mary Lou was misquoted on that. Maybe she was. Hard to know with the representative on earth of Bobby Story an Good Republicans everywhere

Truthvader wrote: »
    What is the point of this kind of bleak Sinn Fein hatred? Simon Harris did the best he could and the suggestion that there is some kind of criminal issue to be investigated is foolish as well as malicious

The virus is a nasty global phenomenon and will be around for years. Sadly you can't just bomb a pub or murder someone to make it go away or vote against it or magic it away with one of Pearse's "everything free forever" budget fantasies

Maybe take a break and let the grown ups deal with the health threat unless you have some alternative strategy bar "Open all the Pubs" - though I see that they are claiming Mary Lou was misquoted on that. Maybe she was. Hard to know with the representative on earth of Bobby Story an Good Republicans everywhere

Apart from answer Emails from Nursing Homes or getting in contact with them.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30990134.html

“Given the large cohort of people in the nursing home sector, it beggars belief that he (Mr Harris) has not even picked up the phone to ring us.

“We have sent at least five letters and emails over the last four weeks requesting engagement directly with Mr Harris but what we got is the standard civil service reply - that the matter was receiving attention."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭PommieBast

“We have sent at least five letters and emails over the last four weeks requesting engagement directly with Mr Harris but what we got is the standard civil service reply - that the matter was receiving attention."
    Same thing all over government.

Apart from answer Emails from Nursing Homes or getting in contact with them.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30990134.html

“Given the large cohort of people in the nursing home sector, it beggars belief that he (Mr Harris) has not even picked up the phone to ring us.

Strange that Sinn Fein are believing the attempts of wealthy nursing home owners like Denis O'Brien et al to escape their responsibility for the deaths on their watch.

Seems like Sinn Fein will get into bed with anyone for a few votes.

Truthvader wrote: »

blanch152 wrote: »
    Strange that Sinn Fein are believing the attempts of wealthy nursing home owners like Denis O'Brien et al to escape their responsibility for the deaths on their watch.

Seems like Sinn Fein will get into bed with anyone for a few votes.

What has Simon Harris ignoring emails from the Nursing Homes got to do with Sinn Fein?

• Advertisement

What has Simon Harris ignoring emails from the Nursing Homes got to do with Sinn Fein?

Are you as a Sinn Fein supporter, suggesting that Simon Harris should have solved the problems of the wealthy nursing home owners who wanted to avoid responsibility for picking up the tab for their mistakes?

The nursing homes were told what to do by the HSE, the wealthy owners didn't want to pay for it, took short-cuts, people died.

Are you as a Sinn Fein supporter, suggesting that Simon Harris should have solved the problems of the wealthy nursing home owners who wanted to avoid responsibility for picking up the tab for their mistakes?

The nursing homes were told what to do by the HSE, the wealthy owners didn't want to pay for it, took short-cuts, people died.

Simon Harris ignored emails from the Nursing Homes as they were having issues. As a Minister for Health at the time, do you think he was ok to just ignore their emails.

This has nothing to do with Sinn fein so please stop trying to bring them into it

Simon Harris ignored emails from the Nursing Homes as they were having issues. As a Minister for Health at the time, do you think he was ok to just ignore their emails.

This has nothing to do with Sinn fein so please stop trying to bring them into it

Harris didn't ignore the emails.

As even the article you linked made clear, his officials and the HSE were both dealing directly with Nursing Homes Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

Nothing
    But to be honest,if I owned a nursing home last March,its not a few emails I'd be sending, its phone calls to Harris's PA and would be living in his office until I had a meeting and another meeting and another until I got what I wanted
    Getting it in March when the best word to describe what we knew about the virus was mahem probably wouldn't have been easy in Ireland England France or Russia

Harris didn't ignore the emails.

As even the article you linked made clear, his officials and the HSE were both dealing directly with Nursing Homes Ireland.

“We view it as a failure by the minister that we have to keep endlessly pursuing him as this crisis escalates hour-by-hour, day-by-day,” said Nursing Home Ireland chief executive, Tadhg Daly.

Its in bold love

Nobotty wrote: »
    Nothing
    But to be honest,if I owned a nursing home last March,its not a few emails I'd be sending, its phone calls to Harris's PA and would be living in his office until I had a meeting and another meeting and another until I got what I wanted
    Getting it in March when the best word to describe what we knew about the virus was mahem probably wouldn't have been easy in Ireland England France or Russia

And how would sitting in Harris' office get you what you want?

“We view it as a failure by the minister that we have to keep endlessly pursuing him as this crisis escalates hour-by-hour, day-by-day,” said Nursing Home Ireland chief executive, Tadhg Daly.

Its in bold love

Of course he views it like that, wants to escape the liability for the failures of his members.

They were told what to do, they didn't do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

And how would sitting in Harris' office get you what you want?

Did I say it would?
    We are building the plane as we fly it
    I'm not in agreement with the wealthy nursing home owner's some of whom are getting paid 1000's a week per patient to do a job and they ****ed it up just as much as the hospitals sending the virus patients
    There was a lot more of the plane not built in March, we still had to fly it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

What has ignoring emails (allegedly) from Mr Important got to do do with the criminal slur by your Sinn Fein buddy (ironic to see Finn Fein call for a criminal investigation of anything)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

I see the allegation has been deleted.

Good to see common sense prevail.

Advertisement