Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to still just do nothing for the next 5 years - part 2

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Truthvader wrote: »
    Well you read it anyway.

Speaking of reality, now that you are claiming not to be promoting Sinn Fein in the hope of a cheap house; what is attracting you to the lovely Mary Lou, Pearse and the rest of the crew?

This is a FG thread. Would you not talk about Sinn Féin in the Sinn Féin thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Well you read it anyway.

Speaking of reality, now that you are claiming not to be promoting Sinn Fein in the hope of a cheap house; what is attracting you to the lovely Mary Lou, Pearse and the rest of the crew?

I explained to you time again. If you can't retain the memories or look up our past interactions, i'm certainly not arsed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Leo is living rent free inside your head, dude. You don't appear to have any political opinions of your own, only to automatically proclaim the opposite of what LV and FG say and do.

Mad stuff when you think about it. You even went and created an account with the name of his partner. He dominates your life. He's almost certainly the most important person in your life. :eek:

Some of us discuss the leader of FG and his role in government you seem to like ignoring the comment and the fact it's in a FG or government thread. You obsess over randos from twitter coming in here naming them then claiming you only pop in in passing. It's bizarre and not credible JF. Why do you have this creepy homophobic habit of raising Varadkar's sexuality and the seemingly misogynist obsession with nicknames for female politicians? It's very weird dude. Not healthy. I'd look at that.

As I say, people pass comment on the politics of the day (and it's often LV making an arse of himself) in the correct threads and you obsess over the people posting on twitter and on here. Do you think they are out to get you or something dude?
    Leo,Leo, LV. You do realise nobody even reads your posts these days? The single transferable post to paraphrase Paschal D.

The same thing over and over and over again for years on end.

Daft tbh.
    Leo is really getting under the skin of SF’s online army. Great to see. Lot of anger around.
    The Leo obsession is very weird, dude. It comes across as unhinged to be honest.

I think anonymous people on the internet might be living in your head?

Very weird and odd behaviour dude. Using a gay man's sexuality and making up nicknames for female politicians while dodging the actual discussion? Not right dude.

Blanch spoke on his conspiracy theory regarding any comment critical of FG coming from SF HQ. I mentioned LV wanting to set up such a thing. Not weird dude. Maybe in your head?

If you feel you'd like a chat just PM. Rather stick to discussing Leo and FG on the FG thread. Be safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

This is a FG thread. Would you not talk about Sinn Féin in the Sinn Féin thread

Really? The main opposition is Sinn Fein (relentlessly promoted by yourself). It is mental to expect that the same Sinn Fein as distributors of spoof, lies and stupid toxic nationalism should expect not to be called out or challanged. Were you foolishly expecting a free run?

Really? The main opposition is Sinn Fein (relentlessly promoted by yourself). It is mental to expect that the same Sinn Fein as distributors of spoof, lies and stupid toxic nationalism should expect not to be called out or challanged. Were you foolishly expecting a free run?

It's not a free run. It's the same auld ****e spouted every time a question is asked.

A simple question like, Was Leo right or wrong to go against the rules and tweet about the budget is answered with what about Sinn Féin

Rattled to the core

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

It's not a free run. It's the same auld ****e spouted every time a question is asked.

A simple question like, Was Leo right or wrong to go against the rules and tweet about the budget is answered with what about Sinn Féin

Rattled to the core

The procedure is there'll be an oireachtas investigation usually by the Ceann Comhairle's office
    The tweet will be claimed as sent out in error by leos office
    Someone will apologise maybe and that will be that
    Id say

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

https://twitter.com/ShaneBeattyNews/status/1316948579244777472?s=19

What is it Leo is waiting on "to be convinced" about you'd have to wonder?

A daily death threshold? Doctors deciding who deserves a ventilator, and who doesn't?

Why is the Tanaiste the one needing convincing anyway? Does he forget he isn't the Taoiseach anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

McMurphy wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/ShaneBeattyNews/status/1316948579244777472?s=19

What is it Leo is waiting on "to be convinced" about you'd have to wonder?

A daily death threshold? Doctors deciding who deserves a ventilator, and who doesn't?

Why is the Tanaiste the one needing convincing anyway? Does he forget he isn't the Taoiseach anymore?

Oh I don't know.

Maybe Covid isn't the only thing to consider when locking down a country again??

I know that concept is lost on some so its good we have someone to remind them of it.

Actually Mary Lou is aware of it too.

Strange her fellow party member Matt Carty isn't and her loyal followers aren't.

Message must not be getting out.

Oh I don't know.

Maybe Covid isn't the only thing to consider when locking down a country again??

I know that concept is lost on some so its good we have someone to remind them of it.

Strange her fellow party member Matt Carty isn't and her loyal followers aren't.

Message must not be getting ou
    t.

Instead of just talking nonsense, as asked last night can you please let us know what Matt said?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Oh I don't know.

Message must not be getting out.

Has she given up on keeping the pubs and bookies open while closing the schools?

• Advertisement

blanch152 wrote: »
    Has she given up on keeping the pubs and bookies open while closing the schools?

Pubs nonsense again, you are some liar

Mary Lou has not decided to keep the bookies open, thats down to FF/FG and The Greens

Instead of just talking nonsense, as asked last night can you please let us know what Matt said?

I did already.

Check it out on the SF thread.

I can assure you it's not nonsense.

But you love to shoot from the hip.

I did already.

Check it out on the SF thread.

I can assure you it's not nonsense.

But you love to shoot from the hip.

Yeh thats what happended alright.

NHEPT now say we need Level 5 for 6 weeks. Cheers FG/FF and the Greens, we could have been half way through level 5 now if they hadnt of ignored them

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

leave things as they are and see what happends with the household visit reduction...

can they stop secondary school for first to fourth years and just allow 5th and 6th years to attend?

Idbatterim wrote: »
    leave things as they are and see what happends with the household visit reduction...

can they stop secondary school for first to fourth years and just allow 5th and 6th years to attend?

Why do that?

Would you not close the pubs serving food outside and the bookies and the hairdressing before you would close schools?

The virus isn't being spread in the schools according to all of the medical evidence.

Yeh thats what happended alright.

NHEPT now say we need Level 5 for 6 weeks. Cheers FG/FF and the Greens, we could have been half way through level 5 now if they hadnt of ignored them

OK.

Let me explain it in simple terms.

Matt was asked what would SF do about covid if they were in power.

Matt said they would follow NHPET advice.

Presenter said Mary Lou said NHPET advice was wrong last week and we shouldn't go into level 5.

Q Matt looking like a deer in the headlights.

You can try sidetrack it all you want.

Those are the facts.

OK.

Let me explain it in simple terms.

Matt was asked what would SF do about covid if they were in power.

Matt said they would follow NHPET advice.

Presenter said Mary Lou said NHPET advice was wrong last week and we shouldn't go into level 5.

Q Matt looking like a deer in the headlights.

You can try sidetrack it all you want.

Those are the facts.

Sure he couldn't have said that, could he?

I mean, only a few months ago when the medical advice was to go slowly as we moved out of lockdown, the calls from Sinn Fein were to accelerate things getting going, which was against the medical advice.

It seems that Sinn Fein are against the medical advice when the government follows it, but for the medical advise when the government rejects it. A load of opportunistic hypocritical illiterate chancers best describes the Sinn Fein front bench.

Sure he couldn't have said that, could he?

I mean, only a few months ago when the medical advice was to go slowly as we moved out of lockdown, the calls from Sinn Fein were to accelerate things getting going, which was against the medical advice.

It seems that Sinn Fein are against the medical advice when the government follows it, but for the medical advise when the government rejects it. A load of opportunistic hypocritical illiterate chancers best describes the Sinn Fein front bench.

Oh he did.

And of course its been ignored by all the SF lads here who would only be chomping at the bit if it was Leo.

Oh wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Why do that?

Would you not close the pubs serving food outside and the bookies and the hairdressing before you would close schools?

The virus isn't being spread in the schools according to all of the medical evidence.

yeah valid point, but its shutting down businesses again. The bookies are a joke, should close them all permanently!

Why do that?

I'll just leave this here so

12 school-related virus clusters recorded last week

Twelve school-related Covid-19 clusters were notified to the Health Service Executive over the course of last week, according to data published this evening.

It brings to 48 the total number of school child or staff related outbreaks since schools reopened.

47 of those clusters are still active, according to the HSE, with one recorded as "closed".

The latest data from the Health Protection Surveillance Centre shows an average of 12 clusters associated with school children and/or school staff emerging per week over the past four weeks

Hard to know whos word to take.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Kowerski

Quote: The HPSC says while these outbreaks are associated with school children and or school staff, "transmission of the virus within the school has not necessarily been established".

Thanks for backing me up on this (epic fail on your part). From your own link:

"The HPSC says while these outbreaks are associated with school children and or school staff, "transmission of the virus within the school has not necessarily been established"."

Just to back it up further with some international expert evidence:

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/children-and-school-settings-covid-19-transmission

"Investigations of cases identified in school settings suggest that child to child transmission in schools is uncommon and not the primary cause of SARS-CoV-2 infection in children whose onset of infection coincides with the period during which they are attending school, particularly in preschools and primary schools."

It is notable that it has been Sinn Fein, particularly Michelle O'Neill in the North, who have been loudest in calling for schools to be shut. It shows the value that Sinn Fein put both on education and on medical advice.

Kowerski wrote: »
    Quote: The HPSC says while these outbreaks are associated with school children and or school staff, "transmission of the virus within the school has not necessarily been established".

Covid-19 may have spread in school when students swapped desks - briefing hears as 442 new cases and four deaths confirmed

As I was saying.....
    The Covid-19 virus appears to have spread in a school between two children who used to swap desks because one needed to be nearer the blackboard, a HSE briefing was told today.

In the case involving the school children the first pupil was infected within their family but the second child who tested positive in the same class was a mystery because there was no evidence of a connection between the two.

However, a teacher provided the clue when they said the children swapped desks during one class so that one of the child was nearer the blackboard,

The virus may have been passed on through an infected surface on the desk

Given that you are struggling to know whose word to take, I will set out the two sides.

On the one side, supporting transmission in schools, you have presented a tabloid headlined article from the Irish Independent.

On the other sides, are many health experts and reports which all conclude the same thing that transmission in a school setting is very rare, and any cases that do arise usually arise from transmission outside of the school setting.

If you are still struggling as to who to believe, there could be a job for you on the Sinn Fein front bench.

Thanks for backing me up on this (epic fail on your part). From your own link:

"The HPSC says while these outbreaks are associated with school children and or school staff, "transmission of the virus within the school has not necessarily been established"."

Just to back it up further with some international expert evidence:

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/children-and-school-settings-covid-19-transmission

"Investigations of cases identified in school settings suggest that child to child transmission in schools is uncommon and not the primary cause of SARS-CoV-2 infection in children whose onset of infection coincides with the period during which they are attending school, particularly in preschools and primary schools."

It is notable that it has been Sinn Fein, particularly Michelle O'Neill in the North, who have been loudest in calling for schools to be shut. It shows the value that Sinn Fein put both on education and on medical advice.

This is not a Sinn Fein thread you sad sad individual.

Our Govt IGNORED HEALTH ADVCE FOR 2 WEEKS NOW. You havnt once gave out about them doing that, its just as SF this, SF that

6 counties run the North not just 1.

It would be like Blaiming FG for all the issues in the 26 counties, its false and misleading but you have Sinn Fein on the membrane

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Kowerski wrote: »

Of course because there's so many cases now tracing fell apart.

smurgen wrote: »

Tracing? Our Govt knew better than to have proper testing and tracing set up.

March they promised it, October and the tracing is worse than it was in March

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Kowerski

smurgen wrote: »

Excuse me?

Given that you are struggling to know whose word to take, I will set out the two sides.

Knew well you would come back on this. Jesus man, have some self awareness. :pac:

Check this out.
    Why do that?

Felipe Fillop.
    On the one side, supporting transmission in schools, you have presented a tabloid headlined article from the Irish Independent.

On the other sides, are many health experts and reports which all conclude the same thing that transmission in a school setting is very rare, and any cases that do arise usually arise from transmission outside of the school setting.

So if isn't being spread in schools, apart from when it is but that it's rare?
    If you are still struggling as to who to believe, there could be a job for you on the Sinn Fein front bench.

If there's any vacancies, I think you should be applying yourself blanch. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Tracing? Our Govt knew better than to have proper testing and tracing set up.

March they promised it, October and the tracing is worse than it was in March

Nah pal. There reaches a point where contact tracing no longer works as the case numbers are simply too high. Very basic.

Advertisement