Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to still just do nothing for the next 5 years - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,558 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

smurgen wrote: »

Smell blood from where?

What names of persons are standing up and taking responsibility for this output.

Now if I was Micheal Martin first thing I’d do is ditch that dissident O’Callaghan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Smell blood from where?

What names of persons are standing up and taking responsibility for this output.

Now if I was Micheal Martin first thing I’d do is ditch that dissident O’Callaghan.

Lot of anger Brendi best stay away!

Lot of anger Brendi best stay away!

I’ll put that down as a deflection Mr S.

Now go back to mining Twitter for unsubstantiated bulldust.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Smell blood from where?

Lot of anger in this post Brenner, prob best staying away for a bit bro, they're doing 5 X Lomza for €9 in my local Centra btw, might be time for you to head out and buy a few.

Not too early in the day yet is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Why discuss it now? What changed your mind?
    The levels as stated are quite clear, I read them and knew what they entailed closing, I thought it was too much, I knew what I thought essential and not, and clothing would have been on my essential list especially at this time of year and the oh so changeable weather.
    I said level 5 was too harsh imo.
    But you wanted level 5, not because you wanted level 5 apparently, but because you thought Leo/FG/govt didn't.
    That's the way I see it.
    Perhaps you could tell me now what level you would favour or tweaks you would like to see and why?

You're believing your own created made up idea of spin not what I actually post. As I just said, I was discussing pubs/schools/meat factories at all stages.
    Bowie wrote: »
    Why are you always complaining or giving out about people passing comment on topic, in the correct thread? If you're not diverting you're questioning the poster's intent or telling lies. Why is stopping these discussions so important to you?
    These are fair questions on government actions/statements. Damo said clothes weren't essential. It's open to debate and what's the harm? You can get booze, but not a coat. Fair query. I made similar about schools and pubs and was accused of questioning NPHET or thinking I knew better.
    I think the paranoia has set in since partnering with FF.

What ever the health experts say is worth considering seriously Bish.
    You can also discuss it ;)

• Advertisement

A FG TD involved in cronyism and possibly on the take?

tenor.gif

The boys in blue will be on to lie and insult everyone any time now.
    #notanormalparty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

#notanormalparty

Or maybe they wont, Does not look good.

McMurphy wrote: »
    Lot of anger in this post Brenner, prob best staying away for a bit bro, they're doing 5 X Lomza for €9 in my local Centra btw, might be time for you to head out and buy a few.

Not too early in the day yet is it?

Is it pasteurized Randal? Not too bad value so

Went for 6pk Stella for €7.87 with a 4 spot of Tyskie for a change.

Never too early to stock up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

#notanormalparty

We've already had one Fine Gaeler on their way to prison this week, we couldnt possibly have a second??? Its up to 10 years I believe for breaching the Official Secrets act, Leo the Leak just cant resist himself

Lot of anger in that Stella Bren, its not known as wife beater for nothing

1762931.main_image.jpg?strip=all&w=620&h=616&crop=1

Muahahaha wrote: »
    We've already had one Fine Gaeler on their way to prison this week, we couldnt possibly have a second??? Its up to 10 years I believe for breaching the Official Secrets act, Leo the Leak just cant resist himself

Lot of anger in that Stella Bren, its not known as wife beater for nothing

1762931.main_image.jpg?strip=all&w=620&h=616&crop=1

What’s the ABV of that stuff?

It’s the detail that counts.....

All 3 are there Brenner, pasteurised, export and unfiltered. You're like myself though, pasteurised is the best by a mile.

Cannot wait to see what plays out in the Dail next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Has anyone rang Big Phil Hogan for comment on Leos leaking? Maybe give Maria Bailey a shout there too :pac:

LV's ego and idiocy was bound to trip him up.
    He's admitted he did it now just claiming he'd good reason and it wasn't illegal per se...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

LV's ego and idiocy was bound to trip him up.
    He's admitted he did it now just claiming he'd good reason and it wasn't illegal per se...

Pride comes before a fall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

Why are you spamming the thread with Twitter posts? Could you not just say, “Varadkar was asked for comment and didn’t respond, he knew this was coming”? Save the rest of us scrolling through crap.

On the other Twitter lost above quoting Donnelly in the Dail, he was complaint that GPs hadn’t seen the deal, Varadkar gave the deal to an organisation with 1200 GPs as members, so it looks like he was ahead of Donnelly there.

tobsey wrote: »
    Why are you spamming the thread with Twitter posts? Could you not just say, “Varadkar was asked for comment and didn’t respond, he knew this was coming”? Save the rest of us scrolling through crap.

On the other Twitter lost above quoting Donnelly in the Dail, he was complaint that GPs hadn’t seen the deal, Varadkar gave the deal to an organisation with 1200 GPs as members, so it looks like he was ahead of Donnelly there.

Have to agree with you there Tee.

This business of spamming the thread with Twitter lifts is getting quite tiresome.

If we all took that tactic, I’m sure the management of the site would quite rightly get concerned.

Hopefully an end will be put to the abuse of this practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

It's a link. If he just said LV was asked for a comment the next post would be; 'any links? '

Lads and lassies, twitter has long been a recognised source of news for almost a decade now (possibly more?)

Have a look over on some of the Brexit related threads in the main politics forum, and you will see a fairly hefty percentage (a majority probably) are twitter links from various sources.

Look it, I know Leo is in a spot of serious hot water here, but moaning about people posting links that from twitter that are directly related to the thread title is unbecoming.

Don't like the news so try and shoot the messenger.

Also...

I would not buy a ticket for that draw.

*Unless Leo couriered to me, the winning ticket in advance of the actual draw that is.

Not so. He sent it to a pal who was high up in that organisation before the health minister or any opposition or other group saw it. Thats the issue. Thats the problem for him.
    Even LV's excuse says it was only partially available, which nobody has confirmed all stating they hadn't seen any of it.
    Get your facts right or in the least be an apologist for what LV actually claims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

Not so. He sent it to a pal who was high up in that organisation before the health minister or any opposition or other group saw it. Thats the issue. Thats the problem for him.
    Even LV's excuse says it was only partially available, which nobody has confirmed all stating they hadn't seen any of it.
    Get your facts right or in the least be an apologist for what LV actually claims.

The health minister hadn't seen the agreement?
    Are you sure about that?

An independent opposition TD in the Dail had seen it because he was a member of the IMO. I’m guessing you mean health spokespeople of opposition parties, rather than the health minister

Lads and lassies, twitter has long been a recognised source of news for almost a decade now (possibly more?)

Have a look over on some of the Brexit related threads in the main politics forum, and you will see a fairly hefty percentage (a majority probably) are twitter links from various sources.

Look it, I know Leo is in a spot of serious hot water here, but moaning about people posting links that from twitter that are directly related to the thread title is unbecoming.

Also...

*Unless Leo couriered to me, the winning ticket in advance of the actual draw that is.

It’s one thing posting a tweet from Richard Chambers, but a tweet from some randomer is not news.

And to the other person who said he’d be challenged for links, the tweet had a photo of the article that we’ve been discussing the last two days. The article itself is the source for saying Varadkar knew it was coming. No need for a tweet to make the point

Also...

As were Bunty, Judy and The Beano back in the day. I believed everything they wrote!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69,184 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

As were Bunty, Judy and The Beano back in the day. I believed everything they wrote!

https://twitter.com/IrishTimes

https://twitter.com/irishexaminer

https://twitter.com/Independent_ie

https://twitter.com/rtenews

Yeh...dodgy Maryanne, very dodgy. :)

You are becoming like a parody.

Advertisement