Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator angry

Options
  • 11-08-2020 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

See ban below. Seems quite harsh. 6 months? May have hit a nerve. Thanks

Search Boards.ie
    You have been bannedBACK
    Retr0gamer
    Date: 11/08/2020 | 10:12
    Dear Brozy,

You have been banned from Gaming (General) for six months for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Retr0gamer

Moderator Note

Try not to be a dick you very angry person.

Your post:Quote: Brozy
    Read your second paragraph reply to me again. Absolutely no need for your snobbery. We don't all have time to play 16 bit games all day. We all didn't work on games. Let people have their opinions, if you disagree, maybe shut your mouth for a while. Nothing worse than a snob, regardless of the subject. You know more about subject, congrats that's great, you sat on your hole longer than the rest of us. You're driving people away from here. You should be inclusive.
    Mark as unread
    Delete
    © 2020 Boards.ie Ltd. | Terms | Full Site

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

No yellow card. Just straight up 6 month ban. Seems like a dictatorship

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Have you contacted the moderator to try and resolve this directly as set out in the DRP chart above?

Yes, I've followed the flow chart.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Hi Brozy,

I’ll take a look at this for you. Could you please forward me on any PM exchanges between yourself and the mod? Thanks.

Hi Brozy,

I’ll take a look at this for you. Could you please forward me on any PM exchanges between yourself and the mod? Thanks.

Yeah will do

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Hi Brozy,

Have spoken to the mod in question and we’re happy to significantly reduce the ban down to a short three day one. While the posts were unquestionably action worthy, it was a first time offence so definitely happy to consider reducing it.

If that works for you, let me know and we’ll get that sorted for you.

Thanks.

Just a note that Brozy has been in contact via PM and the ban has been reduced to three days as proposed.

Admins, this can be marked as resolved. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Cheers all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement