Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not recieving emails since last week

Options
  • 11-08-2020 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,

Since last week I have stopped recieving emails. Please could someone take a look at my account?

Thanks

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi Hairdo, we were having some technical issues that may have affected emails last week. Also they may have gone into your spam folder if you could check there for me and let me know please?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Hi, I have the same problem , I have checked in the spam folder but not there!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

Sorry to hijack the thread but I am having the same issue.

Signed up to a number of threads for a few years now and the daily emails from boards.ie (Motors threads / Bargain Alerts threads) appears to have stopped since a week or so ago.

There is nothing going to my spam folder. I have saved the originating boards.ie email address so that all emails go straight to my inbox.

Appreciate any advice.......

Ok thanks all, will see what's happening.

Have emails resumed or are you still not receiving anything? There is no issue with any of the accounts posting here so need to check if it was just a glitch related to the issues we had earlier in the week or something else still happening. Thanks!

• Advertisement

Have emails resumed or are you still not receiving anything? There is no issue with any of the accounts posting here so need to check if it was just a glitch related to the issues we had earlier in the week or something else still happening. Thanks!

I have received the odd post in the last 2 days where someone has made a comment on a current/existing thread but the main email that contains all new threads on a forum usually sent at 1230am from Boards.ie has stopped completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Hi, Still no e-mails!

Thanks guys. We have gotten to the crux of the issue, however we need to leave these digest emails switched off in the short term. Sorry about that. They were unintentionally stopped when we were having issues recently but there are a couple of other related things that need to be updated before we can switch them back on safely. We'll post back here as soon as we have done that. Thanks for your patience :)

Thanks for looking into this Niamh. Hopefully running back to normal soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Any update on progress?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Hairdo

Anyone else still not receiving emails? Wondering if its just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

Is this problem being sorted ?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi folks,

Thanks for your ongoing patience. We're not back up and running with the regular emails just yet I'm afraid, but getting closer to being able to restore normal service. Up to now, the priority has been to sort out the site's overall stability. I'm afraid I don't have a timeline as to when the email digests will be back to normal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement