Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ride On battery light intermittently on

Options
  • 11-08-2020 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi, I have a CastelGarden 12.5HP ride on lawnmower ( 24 years)

It starts every time, but For the past year the Battery light intermittently comes on when driving.

It can come on /off itnermittently sometimes if i Change gears / lift the deck / engage blades / open the grass box .. it will come on / off.

It sounds to me like a loose connection - but I think the battery is still charging as it starts first time every time.
    I've searched every where for a loose connection, but cant find anything ?
    Does anything know what the issue might be ?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭secman

I have a 190xt for the last 12 years and the battery light has been coming on for the last 2 or 3 years, my thinking is the battery is just not as full as it used to be and when there's a a pull on it , it shows up. Other than that it starts every time. I put it on a trickle charge over the winter to keep it from draining.

Advertisement