Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Club Account Query

Options
  • 11-08-2020 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi there,

I can't find any information about this in my searches so hoping I can be pointed in the right direction. I am a member of a sports club and look after the finances of one particular section of the club. Up to now, we have kept our finances separate to the rest of the club. The club have a club account with BoI and we are now looking to merge (somewhat).

Is it possible to create a sub account under the existing account where we have access (say 2 signatories, myself and the existing Club accounts treasurer) but we can keep our balance separate from the rest of the clubs? Sort of like a Child/parent type thing where we only have access to our funds, rather than creating a 2nd account under the Club's name.

Would appreciate some guidance, Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

You can certainly open a second account with us, this account can then be made viewable on the Clubs current Online Banking platform. 

I have attached a link here with more information on how you can apply for a second account with us. Alternatively, you can certainly link in with your Business Advisor by calling 0818 200 348. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to assist you with this. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement