If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any chance of a Boardie deal?

Options
  • 11-08-2020 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Folks,

Looking to buy the LG 55" SM8050 today. 
    Any chance of a Boards discount?

Cheers! :D

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

drumm23 wrote: »
    Folks,

Looking to buy the LG 55" SM8050 today. 
    Any chance of a Boards discount?

Cheers! :D
    Hi Drumm23.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the best price on the 55SM8050 would be the current web listed price of £579 or 659 euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204676-lg-55sm8050plc-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

These are flying out the door at present :)

The sterling price has £6.99 shipping to add but delivery is already included in the Euro pricing.

It also includes our VIP year guarantee free of charge.

Any questions please let me know.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭drumm23

Fair enough Kenny - would you knock off the £ delivery charge and I'll buy it now?

Cheers!

Fair enough Kenny - would you knock off the £ delivery charge and I'll buy it now?

Cheers!
    Hey Drumm23.

If you purchase via our .ie website I will refund back the £6.99 shipping charge back to you ;)

Kenny.

Cheers Kenny - quick one for you - if I went for the 65" model would you knock a bit off that from the £749 list?

Cheers Kenny - quick one for you - if I went for the 65" model would you knock a bit off that from the £749 list?
    Hey Drumm23.

There just isn't any movement on these TV's at the moment.

They are in high demand and short supply.

The best I could offer would be to wave the shipping again on the 65".

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Worth a shot. No problem. I just bought the 55" there - thanks for your help :)

Worth a shot. No problem. I just bought the 55" there - thanks for your help :)
    Thanks for the business Drumm23 :)

I will get the delivery refunded back for you.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.