Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoMo voicemail SMS alert

Options
  • 11-08-2020 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Hi ALl,

am having an issue since porting to GoMo where people leave me a voicemail but i dont get the SMS notification i have a new vmail.

After a lot of troubleshooting with GoMo, they've informed me they dont offer this service, either i use meteor call catcher to get notified of missed call or i have to check my voicemail box adhoc to see if missed caller has left a vmail.

this cant be the case? i've had the sms alert for vmail on all operators over the years.

so, GoMo users, do you get sms alert when you have a new vmail?

cheers

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭leche solara

Get a notification from voicemail plus a little recorder symbol on the status bar which won't go away until you read/clear the notification. No SMS but no need. You might need to allow voicemail to show notifications

Advertisement