Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

.22LR total package

• 11-08-2020 4:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭

hi folks selling my total package consisting of .22 455 16"barrel,not even a year old,not a mark on it,very accurate with winnie subs,new wildcat whisper mod,best one ive had,hawke scope as new,have box,covers,4-12x50 sf,ir bkl mounts,and nv homemade kit,perfect with the 22,eye shine 100yrds +,perfect clear target picture from 10-80yrds,have various spares,camera,mounts,2 batteries,charger etc,(permission needed for night vision,i have)5 gun safe,easy hold 3 scoped rifles or shotguns etc,this lot cost me 1300,will sell lot for 800,no offers please,im taking enough cut as is,a real once bargain,ill consider splitting in a few weeks if no one buys the lot in one go,reason for sale is im going back to work for a while,then going down the center fire road,pic dont do the rifle justice,its as new,so feel free to ask questions,thanks, (plus 2 boxs of winnie subs,home made shooting sticks)located in nenagh/tipperary

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Totally understand you'd prefer to sell as a package but if you do decide to split later on I'd be interested in doing a deal on the mod and scope mounts.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭sniperman

Totally understand you'd prefer to sell as a package but if you do decide to split later on I'd be interested in doing a deal on the mod and scope mounts.

thanks,grand ill keep you in mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 284 ✭✭kunekunesika

As above, might be interested in the safe, depending on its outside width, and your location.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

What is the stock on the 455?

CJhaughey wrote: »
    What is the stock on the 455?

its synthetic,

• Advertisement

As above, might be interested in the safe, depending on its outside width, and your location.

thanks,will keep you in mind,width is 13 and half ins,height is 57 ins,nenagh area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

sniperman wrote: »
    thanks,will keep you in mind,width is 13 and half ins,height is 57 ins,nenagh area

Interested in all but safe. Cost of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 284 ✭✭kunekunesika

So, the size of the safe is good. Nenagh is 2. 5 hours from me, so priced right and I'll take it. Maybe pm me

breanach78 wrote: »
    Interested in all but safe. Cost of?

thanks ill be asking 100 for safe,so would want 700 for the lot without safe,im taking a good loss at that,the bare rifle cost me 490 from ardee sports,check out the site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

sniperman wrote: »
    thanks ill be asking 100 for safe,so would want 700 for the lot without safe,im taking a good loss at that,the bare rifle cost me 490 from ardee sports,check out the site.

What about rifle and scope only?

• Advertisement

breanach78 wrote: »
    What about rifle and scope only?

well ill consider splitting package in a while,i want to try sell all in one go,i have a lad interested in the safe,so maybe someone might take the rest,if i got a sale for the nv at 100,the mod at 100,id let rifle and scope go for 500,and the safe would go for 100,thats my 800 got, (the nv unit is well worth 100 have spare camera,mounts,spare ir torch inserts,with adjustable mount,tail switch,batteries+charger,cost me well over 200, great for 22 ranges,very clear,any trail welcome)

update......safe sold pending funds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 JNinja

That's some serious bit of kit, and great value... I have a friend I have sent it too, complete package is the way to go....

JNinja wrote: »
    That's some serious bit of kit, and great value... I have a friend I have sent it too, complete package is the way to go....

its nice alright,a good bargain,but the safe is now sold,thanks

Safe now gone so gonna split but rifle has to go first.
    • Bare rifle is as new. I've had it since March,. About 200 rounds through it and comes with 2 boxes of ammo and spare 5 shot mag. E300
    • Scope and bkl mounts E170 ovno
    • Mod E100 (postage extra)
    • NV unit. Comes with new spare camera, 2 inserts for torch, adjustable mount, batteries, charger, stock mount & pouch. E90

I can post some things such as scope, mod. I can post nv unit at extra cost but would rather face to face sale to explain set up etc.

Any questions feel free. Added some more pics of gun and gun with nv on it. Car pic on the nv unit is 100 yards. Opens up a whole new world of shooting. Once tried you'll love it.

bump,and update,due to recently selling a few more things i had,im in a position to offer to anyone thats interested,the rifle,scope,mounts,nv unit,all for €400,but all must go in one sale,this is a bargain not repeated,the mod might be going to a lad that has been in touch via pm,and i would not like to sell it from under his nose,but should that fall through,ill put it up again.thanks folks.....ps first come with deposit secures

mods,am withdrawing sale,due to no real interest,will try again in another while,thanks to all for pms.but im just not taking peanuts for an almost new set up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement