Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shelf Company- where to buy?

Options
  • 11-08-2020 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking into buying a shelf company that I can rebrand for my business. It needs to be at least two years old to qualify for funding that I will be applying for.

I've had a quick google and there seems to be a few websites offering this service but its all pretty intimating stuff. Anyone done this before? What should I be looking at expense wise?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

PMC83 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm looking into buying a shelf company that I can rebrand for my business. It needs to be at least two years old to qualify for funding that I will be applying for.

I've had a quick google and there seems to be a few websites offering this service but its all pretty intimating stuff. Anyone done this before? What should I be looking at expense wise?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Pm sent

Advertisement