Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton shower heat a bit low

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭SeanMacEoin

Ah your a genius!!
    I ran the water out through the shower inlet valve for 5 minutes. Reconnected everything and measured Increased flow 10L in one minute. Turned temperature knob to red and heh presto hot water.
    Thanks a million for sticking with me with all the messages back and forth. Your very good to give your own time to this. Much appreciated.
    Thanks to all contributors.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Ah your a genius!! I ran the water out through the shower inlet valve for 5 minutes. Reconnected everything and measured Increased flow 10L in one minute. Turned temperature knob to red and heh presto hot water. Thanks a million for sticking with me with all the messages back and forth. Your very good to give your own time to this. Much appreciated. Thanks to all contributors.

Triton would have charged you a 70 euros call out fee because it wasn't the shower at fault. John saved you 70 plus a few more day without a shower :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭SeanMacEoin

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Triton would have charged you a 70 euros call out fee because it wasn't the shower at fault. John saved you 70 plus a few more day without a shower :)

Yes truly appreciate the helping hand here on boards. Great satisfaction in having the problem fixed and hot showers all round this evening!

Advertisement