Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insufficient funds/ decline letter

Options
  • 12-08-2020 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello,
    I would like to apply for the rebuilding ireland home loan, to do so i need to have two letters of insufficient funds or declines from two banks.
    I'm just wondering if I would need to go through the whole mortgage application process with BOI to get this letter or is there another way to do this?
    Thank you
    Jennifer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hello,
    I would like to apply for the rebuilding ireland home loan, to do so i need to have two letters of insufficient funds or declines from two banks.
    I'm just wondering if I would need to go through the whole mortgage application process with BOI to get this letter or is there another way to do this?
    Thank you
    Jennifer
    Hi Jennifer, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie. 

Yes, it would be necessary to go through the mortgage application process. I have attached a link here with more information on our Mortgages and how you can apply. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement