Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aaron Brady Guilty as charged

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭jimwallace197

Blanco100 wrote: »
    This guy definately did it. No doubt whatsoever. But think the guards may have used unorthodox methods to get their man.

Be very interesting to hear a 100% accurate account of how the statement was extracted from Daniel Cahill.

Its one of those cases where the cops know their man, but are floundering when it comes to nailing him for it.

Any link to the Paul Reynolds video?

They dont know who did it in the slightest but they know this gob****e and his mates were there when it happened, yes, most definitely.

No surprise the other suspects disassociated themselves from him relatively quickly in the states, sounds like he has a big mouth and likes to play the hard/big man.

Still doesnt make him guilty though but given the fact he didnt name any of the other gob****e robbers in this case, either he is stupidly protective or was actually the guilty one.

Seriously? What a disgusting cheap shot to take

How is that a cheap shot garda because everyone here knows you are one

Garda and Gardai. Spelling is important.

Is that one question or two? No question mark, no punctuation either.

My occupation is not a secret and everyone here ain't in agreement with your sick comments. In fact probable no one is because they now a pathetic dig when they see one.

Now your suggesting he's innocent? Ffs try and at least pretent to have some class even if it's obvious you never attended one.

Garda and Gardai. Spelling is important.

My occupation is not a secret and everyone here ain't in agreement with your sick comments.

Now your suggesting he's innocent? Ffs try and at least pretent to have some class.

Where did I suggest he was innocent. Being a Garda, I would have thought detail is important to you??? No?

Class is not a word that comes to mine when dealing with your kind often. You ever hear of Maurice McCabe and plenty more like him down the years no doubt???

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Scumbag got life, great.

What about the witness intimidators?

Is that taken into consideration at all.

• Advertisement

Where did I suggest he was innocent. Being a Garda, I would have thought detail is important to you??? No?

Class is not a word that comes to mine when dealing with your kind often. You ever hear of Maurice McCabe and plenty more like him down the years no doubt???

I'm just going to leave these here;
    They dont know who did it in the slightest
    Still doesnt make him guilty though

I think ignore is the best option here, I spend enough time dealing with your type when I'm working. Same obviously couldn't be claimed by your English teacher.

I'm just going to leave these here;

I think ignore is the best option here, I spend enough time dealing with your type when I'm working. Same obviously couldn't be claimed by your English teacher.

Yah, really caught me out, great detective work leprauchan.

BENDYBINN wrote: »
    Ok, could you give me a quick summary of the evidence that convicted Brady?

No, follow the trial in person and obtain a law degree ffs!

No, follow the trial in person and obtain a law degree ffs!

And you have one???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

With all due respect, sick of hearing about this type of thing from Gardi. If you cant handle the risk, dont join the gards in the first place, im sure nurses, doctors have to get through plently of harrowing experiences also. You dont hear too many PTSD cases from them even though they are usually there at the end.

Extremely low chance of any garda dying in this country in comparison to other european or western countries. Most of them wouldnt last two minutes in the states.

On top of this, they get to retire extremely young in comparison to other professions.

So you state Gardai have an 'extremely low chance' of dying yet you also think it's a bit much that a Garda suffers from PTSD despite not one but TWO of his colleagues being shot dead in the line of duty! (One who was his partner and whom he was next to when he was killed and another who was investigating the murder of that same partner)

Does not compute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Is this stupid comment meant to be an insult? You would probably be the first one blubbing down the phone to the Guards for help if you ever had to deal with likes of Brady or his sick inbred family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

They’ll always be hard men or ones that think they are . I’ve discussed this before here one particular gangster in our area for sure has a pass with the Gardai . It’s do as he wants and they turn a blind eye .
    no doubt he’s feeding them enough information for his pass .

Surprised that you haven't encouraged someone to bugger this guy or maybe do it yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

With all due respect, sick of hearing about this type of thing from Gardi. If you cant handle the risk, dont join the gards in the first place, im sure nurses, doctors have to get through plently of harrowing experiences also. You dont hear too many PTSD cases from them even though they are usually there at the end.

Extremely low chance of any garda dying in this country in comparison to other european or western countries. Most of them wouldnt last two minutes in the states.

On top of this, they get to retire extremely young in comparison to other professions.

Says internet guy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

I’m not a Guard, I’d fail every single fitness test for one - and it was a low, pathetic, cheap shot against someone who saw their partner murdered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Sheep breeder

For one minute stop and think about seeing in front of you your friend shot at close range with a shotgun in the face, then say that wouldn’t effect you !!!
    Bit of reality here you wouldn’t shoot a dog like that, and think of his family members having to carry this everyday around for the rest of their lives. As for the other Garda something that will never go away.
    So maybe a little bit of compassion and not blindness.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

His father done a video saying they wouldn't be doing this if they didn't honestly believe in his sons innocence. But they ignore all the witness intimidation, never mention it. His own daughter contacting witnesses asking them to speak worn the father. That shouldn't be allowed.

Even if they don't believe he pulled the trigger, he was there of that and part of the robbery squad I think it's quite certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Madeoface

This gang, the Paul Quinn murder gang, fuel laundering, Quinn industrial kidnapping and intimidation, local omerta.

Great wee community. The UK can keep them. Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,286 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Whilst this may come across as harsh, I see your point...

They dont know who did it in the slightest but they know this gob****e and his mates were there when it happened, yes, most definitely.

No surprise the other suspects disassociated themselves from him relatively quickly in the states, sounds like he has a big mouth and likes to play the hard/big man.

Still doesnt make him guilty though but given the fact he didnt name any of the other gob****e robbers in this case, either he is stupidly protective or was actually the guilty one.

They are ALL guilty of the man's murder...it was a joint effort of a crime that resulted in his death...

Now, getting a murder conviction to stick to all them is another thing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Surprised that you haven't encouraged someone to bugger this guy or maybe do it yourself?

Ya he was one of the first targeted by cab in this country , survived 4 shots to his body on a assassination. He’s like a smaller version of el chapo but he’s not in jail and would believe he has input on most shipments of drugs into this country .
    He’s probably on Kinahan speed dial to tell u the truth .
    If the Gardaí can’t put manners on him who can !
    We look at it every day so don’t pick on us from range rovers to 300k mercs .
    Town destroyed in drugs and they purchase every building that comes up for sale and fill it with foreigners there’s even taliban type there at this stage.!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Larsso30 wrote: »
    His father done a video saying they wouldn't be doing this if they didn't honestly believe in his sons innocence. But they ignore all the witness intimidation, never mention it. His own daughter contacting witnesses asking them to speak worn the father. That shouldn't be allowed.

Even if they don't believe he pulled the trigger, he was there of that and part of the robbery squad I think it's quite certain.

Can u give us a link to that video

• Registered Users Posts: 5,788 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

Madeoface wrote: »
    This gang, the Paul Quinn murder gang, fuel laundering, Quinn industrial kidnapping and intimidation, local omerta.

Great wee community. The UK can keep them. Please.

Nothing like an opportunity for the type of prejudice that is always acceptable on boards.but you do realise that Brady lives nearer Leo Varadkar than Sean Quinn?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Can u give us a link to that video

Is on the free Brady website mate

I'd rather not link that ****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭UUJ_Lad

Nothing like an opportunity for the type of prejudice that is always acceptable on boards.but you do realise that Brady lives nearer Leo Varadkar than Sean Quinn?

Would have been closed enough there actually.

Definitely lives closer to Leo now.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,074 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Most of them wouldnt last two minutes in the states.

Get a grip. Policing in the US is deeply deeply dysfunctional. Shoot first and ask questions later.

If only they'd accepted you, you could be the first 65 year old still on the beat chasing down 21 year old suspects :rolleyes:

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 35,074 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Scoundrel wrote: »
    As an aside can Bradys accomplices also be charged with murder given that Callan got done even though it was known he didn't shoot the gard?

Yes
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_enterprise

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

Plenty people have been convicted of murder without actually killing the person themselves...

Although, many these due to actual setting up a murder.

Someone murdered during the course of a "non murder" enterprise, e.g a robbery, and someone who does not do the killing, but is a partner, it's kind of tough luck....similar to the case about Garda Morrissey's killing in 1985.

Be kind of a sickener if you are heading out to carry out a robbery with never the intention to harm/kill and your partner decides to execute someone...

Not saying this the case with Noel Callan....it's just a thought. The killer that day should never ever have seen the light of day....horrendous how callous that man acted towards another human being.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Jesus H

The guy witnessed, first hand, his partner and close friend have his head blown off right in front of him. Just another day at the office eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Brady was represented by a guy called Kealan Harrington. I've heard some stories about him and charity funds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,248 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Brady was represented by a guy called Kealan Harrington. I've heard some stories about him and charity funds.

Not represented by him, he was just a spokesman, not even his own words as it was obvious he was being told on an earpiece what to say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement