Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aaron Brady Guilty as charged

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Ya he was one of the first targeted by cab in this country , survived 4 shots to his body on a assassination. He’s like a smaller version of el chapo but he’s not in jail and would believe he has input on most shipments of drugs into this country .
    He’s probably on Kinahan speed dial to tell u the truth .
    If the Gardaí can’t put manners on him who can !
    We look at it every day so don’t pick on us from range rovers to 300k mercs .
    Town destroyed in drugs and they purchase every building that comes up for sale and fill it with foreigners there’s even taliban type there at this stage.!

Jesus. And you were organising vigilante groups against Limerick folk going to their holiday homes? Classy bunch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Jesus. And you were organising vigilante groups against Limerick folk going to their holiday homes? Classy bunch.

And weren’t we right , the ignorant people travelling everywhere and anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭jimwallace197

Truthvader wrote: »
    Is this stupid comment meant to be an insult? You would probably be the first one blubbing down the phone to the Guards for help if you ever had to deal with likes of Brady or his sick inbred family

Really?? So I can wait an hour for them to show up or more than likely, not show up at all.

Not once have I ever called the gards in this country because I know what an absolute useless shower they are. Bunch of amateurs pretending to be something alot more than what they are. Very well paid even before overtime but always with the same, we are under resourced bull**** claim.

Of course ye have your blue line which really in effect, covers up corruption which there is plenty of, protects incompetent colleagues and worst of all, frames and implicates innocent people in crimes they did not commit. (McCabe is the tip of the iceberg)

Not for one second would I be bothered or intimidated by any one of ye on this site. Send me a pm if you want to discuss further, but id also be happy to meet up in person. Im sure ye wouldn't turn up on your own though.

Bunch of little jumped up cowards hiding behind your blue line. Would be laughed at outside this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Bunch of little jumped up cowards hiding behind your blue line. Would be laughed at outside this country.

Nah, not really, dude. The vast majority of people in this country respect the good work of the Gardaí, while recognising that there was issues with the insular nature of the organisation. That's why Drew Harris was brought in, and the a fine job he has done so far. Very popular figure with a number of former guards I play golf with.

Brady was a hideous looking psychopath who shot a guard, and will now spend the next 40 years thinking about what he has done. Good enough for him.

And weren’t we right

No. Vigilantism is wrong, your nasty letters were wrong and the only travel carried was by locals in and out of your lovely town according to locals. All you did was drag front line workers from policing durning the initial lockdown to policing you lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Brady was named online in a garda related website as the prime suspect for the shooting of the cop well before he was charged. When he was brought back into the country over the driving charges he was named ,then, in the garda publication as the main suspect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Really?? So I can wait an hour for them to show up or more than likely, not show up at all.

Not once have I ever called the gards in this country because I know what an absolute useless shower they are. Bunch of amateurs pretending to be something alot more than what they are. Very well paid even before overtime but always with the same, we are under resourced bull**** claim.

Of course ye have your blue line which really in effect, covers up corruption which there is plenty of, protects incompetent colleagues and worst of all, frames and implicates innocent people in crimes they did not commit. (McCabe is the tip of the iceberg)

Not for one second would I be bothered or intimidated by any one of ye on this site. Send me a pm if you want to discuss further, but id also be happy to meet up in person. Im sure ye wouldn't turn up on your own though.

did your girlfriend run off with a police man ?

Nah, not really, dude. The vast majority of people in this country respect the good work of the Gardaí, while recognising that there was issues with the insular nature of the organisation. That's why Drew Harris was brought in, and the a fine job he has done so far. Very popular figure with a number of former guards I play golf with.

Brady was a hideous looking psychopath who shot a guard, and will now spend the next 40 years thinking about what he has done. Good enough for him.

With all due respect dude!, you dont have the first clue of what you are talking about, but always, you are determined to jump in with your populist posts in the hope of some thanks. Im sure emmet spiceland and the like will be along to thank your post shortly so dont worry, you will be able to jerk yourself off to sleep then.

Truth of the matter is, is that there is serious garda corruption in this country, GSOC are not fit for purpose. There is zero accountability with regard to corruption, incompetence, intimidation and harassment.

Irish people are completely ambivalent and unaware of what is going on with their supposed police force as the majority of them dont come into contact with these so called public servants on a regular basis.

FACTS

Last two garda commissioners have resigned in disgrace. One knowingly falsely accusing a whistleblower of child molestation and the other one not long after, lost all her documents and computers as soon as she left the office. (The infamous Noirin O'Sullivan if I remember correctly) If this is what the police force is like at the top in our country, you can only imagine what it is like as it filters further down.

Any whistleblowers in relation to the so called force have been implicated in the most heinous of crimes (McCabe and others in child molestation)

Neptoism is rife with the sector, cover ups are rife within the sector, corruption is rife within the sector, amongst many other things.

Why??? Because there is no accountability and the vast majority of the so called gards in this country achieve a position of influence through all the wrong reasons, neptoism, licking arse, gaa and who you know.

It is time the people of this country deserved a better police force

I think shooting them is still wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,248 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

I think shooting them is still wrong.

Shooting anyone at pointblank in their face is immoral

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,074 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Very well paid even before overtime but always with the same, we are under resourced bull**** claim.

I live in Dublin, it should have about twice as many Gardai as it does.

In the rest of the country there are plenty of stories about a single garda car being available to cover an entire county.

I snipped your pathetic "hard man" gobshíte blather, you might be embarrassed by it later.

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

I live in Dublin, it should have about twice as many Gardai as it does.

In the rest of the country there are plenty of stories about a single garda car being available to cover an entire county.

I snipped your pathetic "hard man" gobshíte blather, you might be embarrassed by it later.

Dont snipe anything of mine you jumped up hard man. I live right in Dublin city centre and have done so for many years. Send me a pm and call over if you wish to discuss in person big man.

Get up the yard with your car allocation aswell, hyundais and bmws all over the place. No sign of any garda using his own vehicle. If you live in Dublin as you claim to do, dont be talking about other areas where you dont have the first idea of what is going on. I'm from the country so I know exactly what its like down there.

The gards in this country are one of the best paid/well financed forces in Europe & the western world per GDP. The bull**** messages from their unions would have the average citizen fooled otherwise. They are heavily corrupt, lazy, disrespectful, ignorant, amongst many other things. Absolute disgrace is what they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Dont snipe anything of mine you jumped up hard man. I live right in Dublin city centre and have done so for many years. Send me a pm and call over if you wish to discuss in person big man.

Get up the yard with your car allocation aswell, hyundais and bmws all over the place. No sign of any garda using his own vehicle. If you live in Dublin as you claim to do, dont be talking about other areas where you dont have the first idea of what is going on. I'm from the country so I know exactly what its like down there.

The gards in this country are one of the best paid/well financed forces in Europe & the western world per GDP. The bull**** messages from their unions would have the average citizen fooled otherwise. They are heavily corrupt, lazy, disrespectful, ignorant, amongst many other things. Absolute disgrace is what they are.

And we're all sure you are just a delightful contribution to society yourself.

No. Vigilantism is wrong, your nasty letters were wrong and the only travel carried was by locals in and out of your lovely town according to locals. All you did was drag front line workers from policing durning the initial lockdown to policing you lot.

Actually we had hours of footage of limerick and Dublin cars , we troubled no one only asked the people to stop travelling and stay at home .
    I see by your own posts in another thread your saying one thing here but preaching another .

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

Apparently Aaron got a surprise yesterday when he was moved to the max security prison in Portlaoise. Link

Actually we had hours of footage of limerick and Dublin cars , we troubled no one only asked the people to stop travelling and stay at home .
    I see by your own posts in another thread your saying one thing here but preaching another .

You'd be well advised staying home and avoid organising gatherings like that. If you've any interest in your town you'd be better served getting rid of your Aaron Brady like thugs you like conversing with instead of soft targets holiday homers.

You won't post up hours of footage cause you don't have hours of footage, a small village of Kilkee couldn't accommodate "hours' of traffic pouring in to it.

You'd be well advised staying home and avoid organising gatherings like that. If you've any interest in your town you'd be better served getting rid of your Aaron Brady like thugs you like conversing with instead of soft targets holiday homers.

You won't post up hours of footage cause you don't have hours of footage, a small village of Kilkee couldn't accommodate "hours' of traffic pouring in to it.

Did u get up, obviously u got out wrong side of the bed again today.
    By the ways Kilkee is a town of 1800 houses with a population of 1000 so that might answer your question how many arrive to Kilkee of a fine day in spring .
    Camper vans are not included , u might know all that gang .

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭pgj2015

A source said Brady, prisoner 74326, is hopeful he will be accepted onto the IRA wing but prison sources say his chances are generally regarded as slim.

I wonder what prisoners would make of Brady? like I know a lot of them wouldnt be big fans of the law or police but Brady is still a piece of sub human scum who needlessly killed a man doing his job and left a family without a father, husband, son etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Well thanks for that revealing outpouring of bile and bitterness. And a vague challange to some kind of fight thrown in for good measure. Lovely

• Advertisement

With all due respect dude!, you dont have the first clue of what you are talking about, but always, you are determined to jump in with your populist posts in the hope of some thanks. Im sure emmet spiceland and the like will be along to thank your post shortly so dont worry, you will be able to jerk yourself off to sleep then.

Truth of the matter is, is that there is serious garda corruption in this country, GSOC are not fit for purpose. There is zero accountability with regard to corruption, incompetence, intimidation and harassment.

Irish people are completely ambivalent and unaware of what is going on with their supposed police force as the majority of them dont come into contact with these so called public servants on a regular basis.

FACTS

Last two garda commissioners have resigned in disgrace. One knowingly falsely accusing a whistleblower of child molestation and the other one not long after, lost all her documents and computers as soon as she left the office. (The infamous Noirin O'Sullivan if I remember correctly) If this is what the police force is like at the top in our country, you can only imagine what it is like as it filters further down.

Any whistleblowers in relation to the so called force have been implicated in the most heinous of crimes (McCabe and others in child molestation)

Neptoism is rife with the sector, cover ups are rife within the sector, corruption is rife within the sector, amongst many other things.

Why??? Because there is no accountability and the vast majority of the so called gards in this country achieve a position of influence through all the wrong reasons, neptoism, licking arse, gaa and who you know.

It is time the people of this country deserved a better police force

And another spasm of hatred. Plus some lies thrown in. All contributing to the impression that the poster is a criminal seething with resentment and hatred for those protecting the public from thugs and parasites

Jesus, even more. Why is this man not directing the national response to covid 19 or managing the health system. Such altruism and talent wasted here on boards

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

says the big hero hiding behind the internet

pathetic

Did u get up, obviously u got out wrong side of the bed again today.
    By the ways Kilkee is a town of 1800 houses with a population of 1000 so that might answer your question how many arrive to Kilkee of a fine day in spring .
    Camper vans are not included , u might know all that gang .

I might, I actually have a camper van! And people didn't travel to their holiday homes, you don't have footage, if you do send it on to me other wise stop polluting the thread with your spoofs.

Lots of hard men on this thread!

Point is that lock down and travel restrictions are primarily government orders to be policed by the government not by local eejits and hard men. Know Kilkee very well and most there were just embarrassed by leakage of pretendy community activist type of numb nut stupidity

I might, I actually have a camper van! And people didn't travel to their holiday homes, you don't have footage, if you do send it on to me other wise stop polluting the thread with your spoofs.

Lots of hard men on this thread!

Call for cup of tea when ur down this way again, we’re not all that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Godeatsboogers

The poster said snip, not snipe, and the embarrassing come say it to me in person plop plops you uttered deserved to be snipped in fairness, as should any act of similar macho man drivel being spouted. You live in Dublin but you're from the country, I live in the countryside in limerick, near the tipp border, it's pretty much one maybe two gardai for multiple villages and towns.

The gardai are an organisation of individuals, so they cant all be corrupt, lazy and all that other nonsense you said, this is called generalization, it's the tool of morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

walshb wrote: »
    Kind of homophobic this, no?

That poster has some issues around sex because the wife won’t give him any. Have seen his ramblings around a few different forums. It’s projection, really. Should see someone about it tbh.

Call for cup of tea when ur down this way again, we’re not all that bad

Been down, won't be back. Murphy Blacks was excellent, sadly gone due to lack of local support.

• Advertisement

Been down, won't be back. Murphy Blacks was excellent, sadly gone due to lack of local support.

Really? Closed for good?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement