Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communal Lawn Mowing

Options
  • 12-08-2020 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all hoping for some advice. I'm a renter , there is no grass in front of our house - it's an estate of 5 houses and 3 have grass in front of them. There is also a side strip of grass in the courtyard. As we rent, we are in the unfortunate position of our neighbour being friends with our land lady and said neighbour uses this to garner leverage over us. She constantly accosts me when I'm on my own about the grass being 'communal' responsibility and tells the land lord we don't cut the grass. However if I was to put my sun chair on her patch of grass I'm sure she would kick me off pretty quickly. She also has a dog that barks constantly that I never say anything about. Is anybody in a similar position whereby their neighbour bullies them etc? And what to do about the grass - not really fair to have to cut grass you don't have - she herself has only done it once the whole 7 years we have lived here ....
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement