Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick videos

Options
  • 13-08-2020 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Juat a quick question. I want to start doing a couple of quick videos for my website, just 2 minute videos explaining how to use a particular services or a quick information video about a service.

Is it just a case off using an iphone and uploading them to youtube/website or is it better buying the proper gear and editing equipment.

I know its an how long is a piece of string questions but what are most people here doing and what hints or advice would you give.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

A good modern mobile phone has a perfectly good camera. You can certainly do most you need with inexpensive equipment, either stuff you already have or new stuff. But who has the time to learn to do it with a reasonable degree of skill?

You need access to skills, not equipment.

You can get moderately experienced people to help you make your video for you. You can get stuff done for low thousands of euros these days, maybe even less. They all have their own equipment.

Advertisement