Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leo States Sinn Fein Want Nothing To Do With Whites or Males

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

I hate all this American BS coming into Irish politics, we are not white we are Irish. I blame twitter and its weird echo chambers that make people think like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,077 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I hate all this American BS coming into Irish politics, we are not white we are Irish. I blame twitter and its weird echo chambers that make people think like this.

Everyone is Irish? Ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

I remember telling a rabid leftist poster on here 2 years or so ago not bother using the term "white male", as it's importing American problems that we don't need. He was the only poster at the time using the term, now it's incredibly widespread, with even our own political class using said term. We're most definitely in the process of ideological acceleration.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Unfortunately I live in North Co Dublin, of course I've seen them in action. One of the 2 kids stabbed in Rush is a good friends nephew.

I was stabbed 5 years ago, guess what they were a group of Irish scumbags after my phone.

When I talk about it, I say I was stabbed don't say I was stabbed by white Irish lads

Now enough with the racism on this thread. It's a ****ing disgrace some of the posts.

I'm friends with loads people, white, Spanish, African and you know what each race has their sections of scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

markodaly wrote: »
    Says you.... but all recent pollings suggests he is the most popular politican in the country.

Toxic to the general Irish person he ain't, but he sure does seem to rub the SF Twitterati up the wrong way! :pac:

Leo at 76%
    Mary Lou at 49%

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/poll

You do know that polls aren't reliable, they will only call once if they don't get the answer they want, will call every other week if you have the views they want to push

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,077 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I was stabbed 5 years ago, guess what they were a group of Irish scumbags after my phone.

When I talk about it, I say I was stabbed don't say I was stabbed by white Irish lads

Now enough with the racism on this thread. It's a ****ing disgrace some of the posts.

I'm friends with loads people, white, Spanish, African and you know what each race has their sections of scumbags

Just so you know I pressed 'like' on this post not because you were stabbed but for the message in it. Hope you are ok. Being stabbed is one of the most awful things that can happen to a person.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

joeguevara wrote: »
    Just so you know I pressed 'like' on this post not because you were stabbed but for the message in it. Hope you are ok. Being stabbed is one of the most awful things that can happen to a person.

Ah it just required stitches thankfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Facts don't have a race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

if 5 black lads stabbed you surely you would at least tell the Garda they were black. It's hardly racism to factually describe an event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Imagine getting this upset when someone doesn't worship blacks as much as you do...

Are you talking about Leo standing up for whitey or Leo saying the civil service was 'very white'? Do you think he followed that up with, '..as it should be.'?

Seems he'll use anything to make a fool of himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Why did Sinn Fein become this cringey social justice party?

It's becoming achingly middle class.

Advertisement