Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Offer Pack

Options
  • 13-08-2020 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, my mortgage was approved on 24 Jun and i received my offer pack 2-3 days later, this was then signed and returned to my branch. I had the valuation completed, the engineers survey, and arranged my insurances. My solicitor had not received their pack and after multiple follow up mails and calls with my solicitor and the bank, the pack was finally confirmed to be posted on the 27 Jul over a month later. Now over 2 weeks later and the pack still hasn't been received by my solicitor and another copy was sent on 11 Aug. Why would the offer pack be delayed by weeks and take so long to be sent by post? I have also confirmed the address is correct. I will have to re-arrange my mortgage protection cover due to the delays.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Cianm96 wrote: »
    Hi, my mortgage was approved on 24 Jun and i received my offer pack 2-3 days later, this was then signed and returned to my branch. I had the valuation completed, the engineers survey, and arranged my insurances. My solicitor had not received their pack and after multiple follow up mails and calls with my solicitor and the bank, the pack was finally confirmed to be posted on the 27 Jul over a month later. Now over 2 weeks later and the pack still hasn't been received by my solicitor and another copy was sent on 11 Aug. Why would the offer pack be delayed by weeks and take so long to be sent by post? I have also confirmed the address is correct. I will have to re-arrange my mortgage protection cover due to the delays.
    Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

I'm very sorry to hear this has been your experience with us. Please be assured I will pass this on as feedback on your behalf. 

Would it be possible to send us a Private Message with a little more information on this? We'd be happy to help as best we can. 

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cianm96

Cianm96 wrote: »
    Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

I'm very sorry to hear this has been your experience with us. Please be assured I will pass this on as feedback on your behalf. 

Would it be possible to send us a Private Message with a little more information on this? We'd be happy to help as best we can. 

Thanks, Aisling
    PM sent 

Advertisement