Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ASOS Premier Delivery - £6.50

• 13-08-2020 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Sign up to Premier Delivery Ireland for unlimited next-working-day delivery with no minimum order value for a whole year. Premier subscription prices may vary based on promotional rates offered. Speedy, hassle-free shopping just got even better.

Just £6.50 at the mo for Ireland for some reason. It's £6.95 for the UK, and that's a special offer!

Basically order before a certain time (think it's 8pm) and they'll deliver for free the next day (from the UK, it's crazy!). No minimum spend and free returns.
    If you already have it, I THINK it stacks.

Oh and always use £ instead of € on ASOS, especially if you have a currency card. Gives a hefty discount.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭event

You can change the currency to £ on the site, down the bottom

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭SlinkyL

Is a currency card like a Revolut card?
    Never knew it was better to pay in £..thx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Nice one OP, I was due to renew my Premier delivery anyway so great timing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭event

SlinkyL wrote: »
    Is a currency card like a Revolut card?
    Never knew it was better to pay in £..thx

Yep change the currency and pay with Revolut, best deal all round

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

Do you need to be on a laptop to change the currency? Can’t for the life of me find it on Safari on iPhone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭limktime

ando wrote: »
    Do you need to be on a laptop to change the currency? Can’t for the life of me find it on Safari on iPhone

Open the menu on the top left and scroll to the very bottom. Tap the Irish flag and change currency.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

Ta for that. Bargain using £ with Revolut and the code ASOSNEWSUMMER for another 15% off! 12 months of free next day delivery WOOO!

OmegaGene wrote: »
    10% cashback on ASOS when paying with revolut, open the Revolut app and select the present icon for details

10% discount is just for new customers, otherwise its a 3% discount! So you might get it once or else you'll have to set up a new account each time, in which case I wouldn't bother with the 12 months next day delivery! :P

OmegaGene wrote: »
    But if someone is setting up a new account adding the years sub pus the discount for first order and then Revolut cashback all adds up
    Sorry it doesn’t suit you

I was simply pointing out the fact that the 10% back with Revolut isn't on every order, nothing order than that!

If you're going to throw out little digs like "sorry it doesn't suit you" ( which I was expecting from you if I'm honest), I won't bother anymore!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

When I try to add it to my bag it says:

“Sorry we were unable to add ASOS Premier Delivery to your bag”

I have it already but it’s to expire next month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Expired.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭TetraSonic55

It's back again. Available until the 31st of August

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

It's back again. Available until the 31st of August

I can’t seem to add it because I have it active till September.

It is great though - I’d recommend it if you even use ASOS once a year

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Showing as €18.99 per year for Ireland?

OP was a bargain at £6.50.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭TetraSonic55

€9 price expired at 9 this morning, which seems fairly early to me...

Advertisement