Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden fence with cement posts install

Options
  • 13-08-2020 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for someone to supply and install a garden fence and gate, approx 8 panels. Nothing to fancy but we do want to put in the cement posts and one cement gravel board underneath the timber fence. The fence currently in place is rotting and beginning to fall down (plain timber straight into the ground).

Can anyone recommend someone to supply and fit in D15 area (clonsilla).

Or for those that DIY the fence themselves, where did u source the materials from? Was it a big job?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

you'd be much better off putting in concrete panels all the way up. Timber will rot and you'll be replacing them before long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Birdie Num Num

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for someone to supply and install a garden fence and gate, approx 8 panels. Nothing to fancy but we do want to put in the cement posts and one cement gravel board underneath the timber fence. The fence currently in place is rotting and beginning to fall down (plain timber straight into the ground).

Can anyone recommend someone to supply and fit in D15 area (clonsilla).

Or for those that DIY the fence themselves, where did u source the materials from? Was it a big job?

I’ll PM you. My Dad did the same job recently. I’ll get details from him and send on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

If you’re going all concrete. Make sure you have decent foundations.

Advertisement