Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nine tenants evicted from north Dublin property by men in masks and dark clothing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Not surprised considering the Garda Commissioner's background.
    I dont understand that. Are you suggesting he was involved ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Are some people suggesting the commissioner is involved

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Why is KBC being blamed too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Blaaz_ wrote: »
    Id imagine its his past covering up for the glennane gang casts a massive shadow over his actions

(Similar to geri adams past,and his actions)

Forgot about that.

Id imagine its his past covering up for the glennane gang casts a massive shadow over his actions

(Similar to geri adams past,and his actions)

Conspiracy theories is a different forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭dubrov

Gatling wrote: »

Because people make up stuff to make the story fit their narrative

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Security firm linked to the UDA,this time it seems

Someone (anyone) really needs give them (and kbc) a bloody nose over this carry on

kbc aren't to blame this time.
    i would well be willing to believe the status of the individuals involved tbh.

i would suspect it is because the last incident shows that they seem to have some form.
    nothing to do with them this time but understandable and not surprising people would have originally come to the conclusion of their involvement until shown otherwise.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

i would well be willing to believe the status of the individuals involved tbh.

i would suspect it is because the last incident shows that they seem to have some form.
    nothing to do with them this time but understandable and not surprising people would have originally come to the conclusion of their involvement until shown otherwise.

Nah. I disagree, it is because it fits into the outrage about the vulture funds and foreign banks evicting people. Doesn't matter if you dont know, just make it up

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭stevedublin

I just looked at the twitter video of them interacting with the gardai and the bailiffs

They were screaming and ranting loudly at high pitch for the entire video

I lost all sympathy when they started the “this is because we are black” routine.

No need for that and in fact it completely weakens their argument.

So if someone burst into your home right now and bundled you out on the street with your belongings, you wouldn't get upset or emotional at all?

So if someone burst into your home right now and bundled you out on the street with your belongings, you wouldn't get upset or emotional at all?
    We have not confirmed they are tenants. They could well be squatters. Knocking through a wall to make use of someone elses property next door gives an indication of legality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭stevedublin

We have not confirmed they are tenants. They could well be squatters. Knocking through a wall to make use of someone elses property next door gives an indication of legality.

So you don't want to answer my question then, okay, thanks for letting everyone know you are just a troll.

So you don't want to answer my question then, okay, thanks for letting everyone know you are just a troll.
    Troll? Think what you like. I know better. I think they are fecking chancers

The last incident was a court ordered reprosession ,that went wrong after the bailiffs were attacked by local scumbags,

How does one get back a property that someone else has no legal claim to ?

the knocking through a wall was a claim made on here with nothing to back it up.
    it may have happened but given it hasn't come out elsewhere then it's highly likely that it isn't actually true.

Troll? Think what you like. I know better. I think they are fecking chancers

but have nothing to show it

the knocking through a wall was a claim made on here with nothing to back it up.
    it may have happened but given it hasn't come out elsewhere then it's highly likely that it isn't actually true.

but have nothing to show it
    What do you want me to show? The video where they claimed it was all racial? It is up here already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Whatever about turfing people out like that, it's unsettling the extent they went out of their way to damage the belongings.

I would hope the Garda step up and prosecute for the crimes committed.

ChikiChiki wrote: »

If the owner of the property isn't pressing charges for damage done to his goods by unknown suspects ,

Why should there be prosecutions ?

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Whatever about turfing people out like that, it's unsettling the extent they went out of their way to damage the belongings.

If there is illegal carry on, then they should act. At present it is up in the air about who is telling the truth, but the outrage in the press and online is funny now.

If there is illegal carry on, then they should act. At present it is up in the air about who is telling the truth, but the outrage in the press and online is funny now.

Odd that 9 people being evicted yet only one short edited video of the incident would have expected hours of footage , then reaching out to some sjw on twitter asking for people to run to the property ,
    There is a lot more to this than people are being led to believe and it's not a banks fault

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I say let them get on with it. Nothing to do with me or anyone else apart from RTB and the courts.

The outrage from some has to stop somewhere. Bet any challenge to this will be paid by me and you anyway. Sick of it now.

• Advertisement

Odd that 9 people being evicted yet only one short edited video of the incident would have expected hours of footage , then reaching out to some sjw on twitter asking for people to run to the property ,
    There is a lot more to this than people are being led to believe and it's not a banks fault
    I have to agree, but again, a few posts back, I was accused of being a troll.
    Some people must wear blinkers.

If the owner of the property isn't pressing charges for damage done to his goods by unknown suspects ,

Why should there be prosecutions ?

because the owner not reporting such damage doesn't mean a crime may not have taken place.
    in certain situations the gardai can still prosecute a crime even if the victim wishes not to press charges, which is quite right.

because the owner not reporting such damage doesn't mean a crime may not have taken place.

I can see it now , sjw want public enquiry into the broken jacks in a squat ,

Lets not worry about real crime !

I can see it now , sjw want public enquiry into the broken jacks in a squat ,

Lets not worry about real crime !

the gardai engaging in an enquirey in relation to what happened at this incident is for good reason and there is obviously enough evidence to justify holding it.
    sure, you may not like that it's happening but quite rightly we don't do things on the basis of someone on boards.ie not liking it.

the gardai engaging in an enquirey in relation to what happened

For fear of being labeled Racists and working for a bank (even though this has nothing to do with bank )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

the gardai engaging in an enquirey in relation to what happened at this incident is for good reason and there is obviously enough evidence to justify holding it.
    sure, you may not like that it's happening but quite rightly we don't do things on the basis of someone on boards.ie not liking it.

Of course ‘we’ don’t do things in the basis of someone on boards.ie not liking it . . .

We do things on the basis that people scream loud on Facebook!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭SchrodingersCat

Normal procedure.

-Gardai incident
    -The role of the gardaí during the incident was criticised by the Irish Council for Civil Liberties
    -Gardai state that they have to "learn from this experience"
    -Policing Authority says it is very concerned by material in circulation relating to eviction
    -Urgent report on Dublin eviction ordered by Deputy Garda Commissioner

--->"Normal Procedure"

Yea, no, not really. This is not the "normal procedure" for garda incidents.

-Gardai incident
    -The role of the gardaí during the incident was criticised by the Irish Council for Civil Liberties

--->"Normal Procedure"

Yea, no, not really. This is not the "normal procedure" for garda incidents.

Because of the race card been played , squatters dialed 999 and gave a fantastical story , guards rushed to the scene when they copped what was going on they moved except the several officer's who stayed to ensure the peace was kept ,

Now explain why this should be investigated in the real world

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭SchrodingersCat

Nope. Neither the Irish Council for Civil Liberties, the Gardai, Policing Authority or the Deputy Garda Commissioner have said that their concern over the eviction is due to "the race card been played"

• Advertisement

They had been given notice a week earlier and went on Facebook ranting about it. The are being supported by a homeless action group, who were trying to raise attention for their monster protest march yesterday.

Advertisement