Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android TV to Multimonitor set up

Options
  • 13-08-2020 4:26pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I have a 4 screen set up.

I need to plug an android TV box into one of the monitors) but also be able to include that monitor on a zoom call.

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

I would guess you could use a game capture card similar to those used by PC gamers to stream on YouTube or Twitch.

Elgato are the biggest brand in that game but there are cheaper options but in general these devices have gone the way of webcams and price gouging or substandard 3rd party knock offs abound on ebay / amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Something you can try for free: if your computer is powerful enough, try Bluestacks, the Android emulator. If it can run whatever app you need to run, then you don't need any hardware, not even the android TV box.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ended up using an Elgato streaming device with OBS software

Advertisement