Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handyman Swords Recommendation

Options
  • 13-08-2020 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to get someone in to my home in Swords for a few small jobs and wanted to see if anyone could recommend a good handyman.
    We have a small home bar and am looking to hang a nice picture up on the wall (it is framed and 3x2 ft and will need a bracket to hold it) along with a mirror in our bedroom. We also have a few canvas pictures to put up as well.

Would anybody local be able to do a job like this or recommend somebody you used?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

On Facebook there's The Wife's List, a man who will do 5 small DIY jobs for €50 anywhere in Dublin. He gets really good reviews. I'll give you his number in case you're not on FB: 086 418 1217

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

On Facebook there's The Wife's List, a man who will do 5 small DIY jobs for €50 anywhere in Dublin. He gets really good reviews. I'll give you his number in case you're not on FB: 086 418 1217

what a great idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Sounds great - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Sounds like the premise for a saucy comedic 1970s English movie...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Sounds like the premise for a saucy comedic 1970s English movie...

:pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement