Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verification code

Options
  • 14-08-2020 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I tried to use my card online shopping and got the prompt for the verification code, I did not receive a text and noticed it was not my number as it began with a 4, I tried to change in on 365 online but it said the number is already activated? How can I fix this?

Karen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

K_Kav wrote: »
    I tried to use my card online shopping and got the prompt for the verification code, I did not receive a text and noticed it was not my number as it began with a 4, I tried to change in on 365 online but it said the number is already activated? How can I fix this?

Karen
    Hi Karen, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

It would be necessary to get in touch with our Verified by Visa Team on 0818 200 370. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to update your number for you to ensure you receive these activation codes in the future. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement