If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung RU8000

Options
  • 14-08-2020 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Any chance last years RU8000 is available?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

lijop99 wrote: »
    Any chance last years RU8000 is available?
    Hi lijop99,

I don't have any of last years R series TVs left unfortunately, they are now discontinued!

I do have stock of the new TU8500 series though? I have this panel available in a 43", 50", 55" and 65"!

https://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=samsung%20tu8500#pgnum=&sort=

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lijop99

Hi David,

Thanks, I have seen the new models, but it's not a match for the RU8000. What's your suggestion for a 55 inch apart from Samsung and LG? Max 700 euro.

Hi David,

Thanks, I have seen the new models, but it's not a match for the RU8000. What's your suggestion for a 55 inch apart from Samsung and LG? Max 700 euro.
    Hi lijop99,

Thanks for getting back to me.

If you're not looking for an LG or a Samsung TV I would recommend the Philip 55PUS7805. It has a direct lit panel which gives a fantastic picture as well as the Amibilight feature!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204843-philips-55pus7805-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Sorry for delay in replying. I still couldn't make up my mind on which one to buy. The uled model of hisense is 499 on Argos UK, for 50 inch one. It's still higher on richer sounds. Euro price is much higher. Will it come down?

Hi David,

Sorry for delay in replying. I still couldn't make up my mind on which one to buy. The uled model of hisense is 499 on Argos UK, for 50 inch one. It's still higher on richer sounds. Euro price is much higher. Will it come down?
    Hi lijop99,

I haven't seen any future pricing on the ULEDs unfortunately but we are also completely out of stock of them at the moment!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi David,

Hi lijop99,

I haven't seen any future pricing on the ULEDs unfortunately but we are also completely out of stock of them at the moment!

Kind regards

David
    Still available on the site though

Hi David,

Hi lijop99,

Kind regards

David
    Still available on the site though
    Hi lijop99,

It is still on the web but they're showing as Call and Collect only. Once they go to Buy Now they will be available for shipping but when we are out of stock we will change the status to Call and Collect so that they can't be purchased for shipping, you would need to call or email us to inquire.

I've checked our scheduled warehouse deliveries and unfortunately I have no ETA on it at the moment!

Were there any other TVs you have your eye on?

Kind regards

David

Hi David

I think only Philips is my option. wanted an OLED but I think I will wait for better offers to come maybe black Friday or later. what's the lowest you can go on the 50 inch 7805

Hi David

I think only Philips is my option. wanted an OLED but I think I will wait for better offers to come maybe black Friday or later. what's the lowest you can go on the 50 inch 7805
    Hi lijop99,

I have had a quick look and I have literally no movement on the web prices on that Philips, I've no margin there at all!

Kind regards

David

Hi David

I have placed the order for the Philips. 

• Advertisement

Hi David

I have placed the order for the Philips. 
    Thanks so much for the order lijop99, I'll get that processed for you asap!

Thanks David. Appreciate it. 

Also is the b9 still being produced by LG? If you have oled deals, please let me know, maybe during black Friday or later

Thanks in advance. 

Thanks David. Appreciate it. 

Also is the b9 still being produced by LG? If you have oled deals, please let me know, maybe during black Friday or later

Thanks in advance. 
    Hi lijop99,

No problem!

The B9 is finished unfortunately! We got a limited batch back into the warehouse but they sold out very quickly. They've been replaced by the CX5 now plus they've also released the 48" version!

Kind regards

David

Yeah. I have seen the CX, but it's way expensive. Ll wait till the price drops a bit. Also you have reduced the price of hisense, I have asked you this before going for philips, if the price was Going to be 599, I would had gone for the hisense any day. Can you do anything on that?

Yeah. I have seen the CX, but it's way expensive. Ll wait till the price drops a bit. Also you have reduced the price of hisense, I have asked you this before going for philips, if the price was Going to be 599, I would had gone for the hisense any day. Can you do anything on that?
    Hi lijop99,

We are never told of price changes in advance unfortunately! We receive them through when they have been changed so we have no way of knowing if a product will be dropping or not until we are told by our purchasing department.

We are still out of stock of them though. I have checked the most up to date warehouse deliveries and I still have no ETA so I don;t know when we will have them back in stock.

Let me know if you'd still like to go for the Philips!

Kind regards

David

Will you be able to give an ETA in a couple of days time?

Will you be able to give an ETA in a couple of days time?
    Hi lijop99,

We get a report through every couple of days but again we won;t know when it's due until it appears on the report, I won;t know when thatw ill be in advance unfortunately.

We are having some supply chain issues with a lot of manufacturers at the moment. During the lockdown manufacturing slowed so the stock is a little more scarce. I have checked todays Scheduled Delivery Report but it still hasn't been added to it so I can't guarantee having it soon.

Kind regards

David

Then, I ll go ahead with the Philips. Please let me know when will it be delivered? Thanks.

Then, I ll go ahead with the Philips. Please let me know when will it be delivered? Thanks.
    Hi lijop99,

It will be leaving our warehouse on Monday and should be with you by Thursday!

Let me know if you have any issues with the delivery!

Kind regards

David

Hi David 

Got the Philips today. Thanks a lot again. I will come back for an oled / qled around black Friday or later.

• Advertisement

Hi David 

Got the Philips today. Thanks a lot again. I will come back for an oled / qled around black Friday or later.
    Hi lijop99,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear it's arrived and I hope you you enjoy the new TV!

Let me know when you're ready for the OLED/QLED and have a great weekend!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.