Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homophopic graffiti in Bray.

Options

Comments

Probably did it themselves

Probably as likely as the text from your aunt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Don’t know what you are laughing at - your post is the one that came across with imbecile logic and you haven’t answered my questions? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed that.

Been watching Nelson Sullivan recently, must have been hard for them in the 80's

https://www.youtube.com/user/5ninthavenueproject/videos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Probably as likely as the text from your aunt

Stalker

• Registered Users Posts: 41,080 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Don’t know what you are laughing at - your post is the one that came across with imbecile logic and you haven’t answered my questions? :confused:

Laughing at your ridiculous points that dont deserve any answers

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

You'd be better off not bothering, it's hard debating with the militant types

Laughing at your ridiculous points

I asked you if you know that pedophilia and homosexuality are exclusive, and that all lives matter is nor racist as you claimed but a perfectly valid statement. What’s ridiculous about those? Are you simple?

I asked you if you know that pedophilia and homosexuality are exclusive, and that all lives matter is nor racist as you claimed but a perfectly valid statement. What’s ridiculous about those? Are you simple?

As I said your ridiculous points are so ridiculous they dont deserve an answer

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

As I said your ridiculous points are so ridiculous they dont deserve an answer

Ridiculous points eh? I think we are done here, you are clearly “too kewl for skewl” and I don’t have time to be debating with simpletons who can’t back up inflammatory statements they make.

Stalker

No just noticed the usual half story from the op and another and the highly intelligent contribution that you made earlier and here.

• Advertisement

Ridiculous points eh? I think we are done here, you are clearly “too kewl for skewl” and I don’t have time to be debating with simpletons who can’t back up statements they make.

Thats giving simpletons a bad name

DubInMeath wrote: »
    No just noticed the usual half story from the op and another and the highly intelligent contribution that you made earlier and here.

What usual half story from the op?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Why are gardai only taking an interest in graffiti when "hate speech" is involved? Look at the amount of awful looking graffiti around and no one says anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

GT89 wrote: »
    Why are gardai only taking an interest in graffiti when "hate speech" is involved? Look at the amount of awful looking graffiti around and no one says anything.

Leave it to Dublin county council unauthorized art installation ,waste of Garda resources chasing down a drunk teen with a spray can

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

Who is Hannah Fleming? Randomer or SJW?

I think its the amount if it in Bray. As Cllr Doyle points out there is so much in Bray the councils cleaning budget is gone.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/defiant-bray-councillor-erika-doyle-18773107

Terry Pratchet

I think its the amount if it in Bray. As Cllr Doyle points out there is so much in Bray the councils cleaning budget is gone.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/defiant-bray-councillor-erika-doyle-18773107

That graffiti wasn't done by vandels Joey.

It's so obvious a photo op.

So graffiti and vandalism is a major problem in Bray. Anytime I've been in Bray I have not noticed anymore graffiti than any other area in Ireland.

If you have some proof Cllr Doyle and the car owner did the graffiti themselves then give Bray Gardai a call. Otherwise you are talking absolute sh ite

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Who is Hannah Fleming? Randomer or SJW?

Our car was the only car hit.

What a fecking coincidence

Why would someone write graffiti on a random car? Is this a new phenomenon going around . I have never seen or heard of this. Anyone with half a brain cell should smell a rat here.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Laughing at your ridiculous points that dont deserve any answers
    yes they do, but you just won't for some reason post a valid reply. That poster asked about you're post and you posted that ridiculous Pac-Man reply(can't post pacman emoji) I'm posting from my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: Right now there is more back and forth between posters than discussing of the actual topic, which indicates where posters actual interests lie. Discuss the topic, not each other, or I'll lock the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭shaveAbullock

Why would someone write graffiti on a random car? Is this a new phenomenon going around . I have never seen or heard of this. Anyone with half a brain cell should smell a rat here.

3cafcc1a8be69a3d44df39ed34d294b6.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Have you any actual evidence whatsoever to suggest that it wasn't done by vandals? Or are you simply making a baseless assumption that the victims must be lying?

If you want (for whatever odd reason) to play down homophobia and racism, and brush them under the carpet, would it not be more rational to suggest that it could merely be the work of some lone nutjob and not indicative of a wider problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

A lot of these cases end up being hoaxes , not saying it's the case here but it's prevalent in the states.

I'd bet money on it being a hoax. If someone was angry enough to go to the trouble of sneaking somewhere late at night to paint angry messages and they are as people trying to make out; hateful, angry, racist, homophobes; then those timid messages would have read a whole lot more hateful and a whole lot more damage would have been done.

In the woke logic phrases like 'all lives matter' are a dogwhistle for other things, why not just spray paint the other things?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭kowloonkev

.anon. wrote: »
    Have you any actual evidence whatsoever to suggest that it wasn't done by vandals? Or are you simply making a baseless assumption that the victims must be lying?

If you want (for whatever odd reason) to play down homophobia and racism, and brush them under the carpet, would it not be more rational to suggest that it could merely be the work of some lone nutjob and not indicative of a wider problem?

There is no evidence either way. But it is certainly convenient that some local councillors' name was part of the 'artwork'.

Who does this benefit? People are not that stupid and if a group is behind this then some intelligence would go into it. If it was just one lunatic then it seems odd to me that they would use one person's name only and not other household names.

I definitely wouldn't take it for granted that its the work of some racist/homophobic organisation because this doesn't benefit them at all and I don't believe there is such an organization (yet).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

What's the problem with "Antifa Paedo Scum"?

Sure Antifa dont even exist.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

kowloonkev wrote: »
    There is no evidence either way. But it is certainly convenient that some local councillors' name was part of the 'artwork'.

Who does this benefit? People are not that stupid and if a group is behind this then some intelligence would go into it. If it was just one lunatic then it seems odd to me that they would use one person's name only and not other household names.

I definitely wouldn't take it for granted that its the work of some racist/homophobic organisation because this doesn't benefit them at all and I don't believe there is such an organization (yet).

There has been quite a bit of weird graffiti around Bray recently. I saw some on a wall this week that referred to George Soros funding BLM and also something about Bill Gates and Covid19. Same handwriting/scrawl as the racist and homophobic stuff, so probably the same person. Like I said, more likely to be the work of a lone nutter than an organisation.

Advertisement