Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homophopic graffiti in Bray.

Options
12345679»

Comments

mike_ie wrote: »
    Mod: Unsurprisingly, the thread has done down a very predictable path of agendas being pushed, rather than discussing the topic of the thread - Homophopic graffiti in Bray.

Cleaning up the thread right now, but if the thread continues in the direction it's been on for the last few hours, I'm closing the thread.

Absolutely not questioning mod actions or instructions but looking for clarification.

Is saying that the thread title "Homophobic graffiti in Bray" is wholly incorrect pushing "an agenda"?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Yikes.

Yes?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

2u2me wrote: »
    He says he helped her in her first election. But she has distanced herself from him since in quite a nasty kind of way and you're right she has won the elections since without his help entirely.

I'll agree with what you've written above though I was being hyperbolic but the question still remains; why? He was known widely as an influence peddlar before his relationship with Harris.

So as I said, she did not sleep her way to the top.

they/them/theirs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

Brian? wrote: »
    So as I said, she did not sleep her way to the top.

Just slept her way to get onto the ladder.
    Brian? wrote: »
    I have no idea why she slept with Brown, but I’ve no doubt it helped her career. .

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

bigpink wrote: »
    Who is Hannah Fleming?

just someone with 19 twitter followers looking to play the perpetual victim, the standard stereotype hates men, hates Donald trump with a passion, retweets stuff from PbP affiliates and likes cats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,487 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

So: we've gone from homophobia to accusing people who had nothing to do wirh the grafitti of being pedophiles even though they've nevere acrtually been accused of pedophilia - to accusing people who had nothing to do with the pedophila of sleeping with people to obtain advanageous political positions....?

How fruther are we going to get off topic?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

All lives do matter. Colour is irrelevant

That's exactly what a racist would say.

2u2me wrote: »
    Just slept her way to get onto the ladder.

No. She was already on the ladder when she met Brown. That's how they met.

Her relationship with Brown has now caused her more harm than good. It's stupidly irrelevant to who she. I disagree with her on many things, but who she goes to bed with is none of anyone's business.

they/them/theirs

• Registered Users Posts: 33,487 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

So: we've gone from homophobia to accusing people who had nothing to do wirh the grafitti of being pedophiles even though they've nevere acrtually been accused of pedophilia - to accusing people who had nothing to do with the pedophila of sleeping with people to obtain advanageous political positions....?

Effects wrote: »
    That's exactly what a racist would say.

Ah, racism. Will I guess that answers that.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭excludedbin

The usuals are doing their best to make sure people don't discuss the issue of homophobes putting up graffiti. And bringing up their recent homophobic lynch mob because... they think that makes them look good? You see it every time with threads like this, they'll do everything they can to drag it away from the topic that makes them look bad or requires them to condemn those on their 'side'.

Though I'd hardly say the thread's "gone from homophobia" because that'd require the majority of people here to have acknowledged that it's homophobic, rather than screeching that it's a hoax. Again, anything to avoid acknowledging that homophobes exist (except in doubleplusungood groups like Muslims).

• Advertisement
Advertisement