Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadowgate

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Facebook has handed all your information to this front company run by US intelligence.

Be aware.
    The Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab is based in a 12-foot-by-12-foot office in the Washington, D.C., headquarters of the nearly 60-year-old Council http://www.atlanticcouncil.org, a think tank devoted to studying serious and at times obscure international issues.

Facebook is using the group to enhance its investigations of foreign interference. Last week, the company said it took down 32 suspicious pages and accounts that purported to be run by leftists and minority activists. While some U.S. officials said they were likely the work of Russian agents, Facebook said it did not know for sure.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-facebook-cyber/u-s-think-tanks-tiny-lab-helps-facebook-battle-fake-social-media-idUSKBN1KS22N

• Registered Users Posts: 18,033 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You see, the deep state police force i
    523317.png

Oh jesus christ

These are National Guard troops from the District of Columbia deployed to protect the Lincoln memorial when riots broke out. They were ordered to do by the Trump administration.

Remember the fuss about the Russians in Crimea (little green men showing up with no insignia and badges)

The "little green men" in Crimea were a foreign occupying force masquerading as locals. Nothing to do with your bizarre views on that photo.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Oh jesus christ

These are National Guard troops from the District of Columbia deployed to protect the Lincoln memorial when riots broke out. They were ordered to do by the Trump administration.

The "little green men" in Crimea were a foreign occupying force masquerading as locals. Nothing to do with your bizarre views on that photo.

Where their badges and insignia on their uniforms? You supposed to display them. Dohnjoe in downplaying it again men in uniform just showed up and hide behind masks and fake uniforms.

There no evidence they are national guard, because the uniform does not have badges or insignia. They could easily be mercenary/ US contractor soldiers and police/swat who often are hired to go Iraq to guard places and people. With no way to identify them they are mercenaries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

There no evidence they are national guard
    Lol.
    So Trump didn't deploy the national guard to quell the riots?

I thought the riots themselves were a deep state ploy by Soros and the Clintons?

There no evidence they are national guard, because the uniform doe not have badges or insignia.

Woah let me get this straight, you're claiming that because these guys don't have markings on their uniforms, they aren't national guard, so they weren't sent by Trump..

Therefore, according to you, these are "deep state" agents..

So, when pictures of these guys appeared all over the news and papers the next day guarding US monuments and places of interest, the entire Trump administration didn't know who they were?

Woah let me get this straight, you're claiming that because these guys don't have markings on their uniforms, they aren't national guard, so they weren't sent by Trump..

Therefore, according to you, these are "deep state" agents..

So, when pictures of these guys appeared all over the news and papers the next day guarding US monuments and places of interest, the entire Trump administration didn't know who they were?

This is worrying thing happening here and this reporter story here will completely go over your head and be ignored:). This not trump, it part of long
    thought agenda inside government to militarise the police into some secret force.. You saw headlines and assume they are all national guard. There so evidence they are all from the same place and unit when they have no insignia, name badge, or anything to identify what agency they are.

Reporter story
    As I made my way east from the White House, I struck up conversations with members of both groups. Many were cordial, including an Indiana National Guard squad on Pennsylvania Avenue and the uniformed police outside the Justice Department’s main headquarters. Then I came across a group of armed men standing outside a hotel near Union Station. They were gathered around buses, apparently waiting to be deployed to parts unknown. Each of them wore riot gear—helmets, batons, body armor, the works—and carried rifles. The only patches or identifying insignia that some of them wore said “DCT.”

There had been reports that Attorney General Bill Barr had deployed Bureau of Prisons personnel to the city, so I wondered if DCT meant Disturbance Control Team, the agency’s riot-control unit. Standing a safe distance away, I asked if they were affiliated with BOP. The nearest officer turned and looked, so I repeated my question. “Are you guys Bureau of Prisons?” I asked. “Maybe,” he replied indifferently. As he answered, one of the other men—a supervisor, I assume, since he wasn’t clad in full riot gear or wearing a mask—approached me and only stopped within inches of my face.

I backed away slightly to maintain social distancing, suddenly very cognizant of the Covid-19 outbreaks spreading through federal prisons. He asked who I was, voice raised for no apparent reason. I replied that I was a reporter with The New Republic, hoping that would defuse his concerns. It did not. He continued to try to loom over me, advancing even as I kept moving back. “Where’s your press pass?” he snarled. I figured I wouldn’t need it in broad daylight in the nation’s capital, so I’d left it at home. “Then how do I know you are who you say you are?” he replied with a sneer. Not wanting to risk violence or a coronavirus infection over the matter, I turned and left. They never answered my question.

It was, all things considered, a trivial encounter. But in the days that followed, I thought about how it could’ve become much worse. If that officer had attacked me—a common enough sight in major cities over the past month—without actually arresting me, what recourse would I have had? I had no clear way to identify him or even confirm where he worked. My best guess was an educated one that the average person might not have been able to make. Barr’s “little green men” were effectively unaccountable and perhaps the closest this country has come to secret police since the post-Watergate reforms of the FBI in the 1970s.

https://newrepublic.com/article/158322/america-secret-police-problem

This not trump, it part of long
    thought agenda inside government to militarise the police into some secret force..
    So then these guys weren't the national guard.

What happened to the national guard that Trump deployed?
    Are you claiming Trump didn't do that?

Also it's really weird that your claiming all of this stuff in connection to some hack from Info Wars bull**** documentary about Qanon nonsense.

You aren't making your position more reasonable.
    You're making yourself and other conspiracy theorists looks ridiculous.

This not trump

Are you claiming Trump didn't send in these guys to guard the monuments, etc from protesters?

That the entire Trump administration has no idea who all these armed men are correct?

If so, they why did he order their withdrawal?
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-national-guard-withdraw-washington-dc-perfect-control-george-floyd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

And didn’t he deploy them so he could go read Corinthians 2?

Are you claiming Trump didn't send in these guys to guard the monuments, etc from protesters?

That the entire Trump administration has no idea who all these armed men are correct?

If so, they why did he order their withdrawal?
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-national-guard-withdraw-washington-dc-perfect-control-george-floyd

Homeland security behind this move and Trump just allowing it to happen and signing off on it. Homeland security is the Bush administration police force. You now saw the consequences of this during the peaceful riots for the most part.

One journalist holds the right position and understands why both democrats and republicans are at fault here.
    In a press conference on Tuesday, Chad Wolf, the acting head of the Department of Homeland Security, responded to media reports that unidentified federal agents using unmarked vehicles have been arresting protesters in Portland, Oregon. Since early July, men in military-style uniforms have waged battle against protesters there, using tear gas and nonlethal munitions; video and photographs coming out of Portland have shown scenes of urban warfare, with what looks like a regular army moving on unarmed protesters night after night. On behalf of the D.H.S. and its uniformed services, Wolf claimed responsibility for the armed presence in Portland. He asserted that his agency was doing exactly what it was created to do. He was right.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-dhs-was-destined-to-become-a-secret-police-force

Homeland security behind this move and Trump just allowing it to happen and signing off on it.

No. Interior Secretary David Bernhardt requested the army secretary to send the National Guard to protect DC monuments.

Mr Bernhardt works for Mr Trump.

In the photo you posted, those are DC National Guard members. Why are you trying to insinuate they are some sort of "deep state" agents?

No. Interior Secretary David Bernhardt requested the army secretary to send the National Guard to protect DC monuments.

Mr Bernhardt works for Mr Trump.

In the photo you posted, those are DC National Guard members. Why are you trying to insinuate they are some sort of "deep state" agents?

You really do have your own version of reality. The men guarding the monument have no names, no badges, or insignia and we have no proof their uniforms
    are belonging to the national guard. Yes the news media printed stories the national guard was send to Washington on Trump orders, but were the proof
    all these men are from same unit of the national guard. Men from other branches of the federal government could be standing there since noway to identify each person. Secret police remove badges and insignia, something you obviously you don't get here .

You really do have your own version of reality. The men guarding the monument have no names, no badges, or insignia and we have no proof their uniforms
    are belonging to the national guard.

They are DC National Guard. This can be verified with countless sources.

This isn't my opinion, so it's not "my own version of reality"
    Yes the news media printed stories the national guard was send to Washington on Trump orders, but were the proof
    all these men are from same unit of the national guard.

From their effing spokesman, from the giant "National Guard" written on the back of those with black jackets, from the confirmation from the secretary of the army

GCPSF6E5BVDHHAJG2PZQFA7NRA&w=916
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/06/24/dc-guard-activation/
    The Army activated about 400 unarmed members of the Washington, D.C., National Guard to “prevent any defacing or destruction” of monuments, defense officials said Wednesday, as protests over police violence continue alongside efforts to pull down statues in the capital.

Interior Secretary David Bernhardt requested the Guardsmen to bolster the National Park Police, said Air Force Senior Master Sgt. Craig Clapper, a D.C. Guard spokesman. The Guardsmen were posted at an armory awaiting directions for when and where they will be used, Clapper said.

You on the other hand use your incredulity and denial (as always) to insinuate they are special magic mysterious "deep state" troops just casually standing in the US and no one notices this, including the people who literally ordered them there

And you have to gall to accuse others of living in fantasy land :)
    Men from other branches of the federal government could be standing there since noway to identify each person.

Yes, and there were officers from the prisons service in unmarked uniforms

5ed8f9122030276b514fa93f.png

For whatever reason, many of the federal agents/troops that Trump sent in turned up in largely unmarked uniforms, which was noted by literally everyone, including Pelosi, who demanded the info from the Trump administration

They are DC National Guard. This can be verified with countless sources.

This isn't my opinion, so it's not "my own version of reality"

From their effing spokesman, from the giant "National Guard" written on the back of those with black jackets, from the confirmation from the secretary of the army

GCPSF6E5BVDHHAJG2PZQFA7NRA&w=916
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/06/24/dc-guard-activation/

You on the other hand use your incredulity and denial (as always) to insinuate they are special magic mysterious "deep state" troops just casually standing in the US and no one notices this, including the people who literally ordered them there

And you have to gall to accuse others of living in fantasy land :)

Yes, and there were officers from the prisons service in unmarked uniforms

5ed8f9122030276b514fa93f.png

For whatever reason, many of the federal agents/troops that Trump sent in turned up in largely unmarked uniforms, which was noted by literally everyone, including Pelosi, who demanded the info from the Trump administration

Compare the official uniform of the national guard to the paramilitary style uniform worn by the men standing on the steps :confused: The men in the back of truck are easily identifiable to the public as you pointed out.

You seem to not get it still the men even are they are national guard are behaving like a secret police force. You can have lawless people dressed in uniforms acting out against innocent people here. People are not going to respect enforcement that's hidden and secretive.

Pelosi full of crap she only demanding answers now because Trump standing up to the protestors. If rioting was happening, with biden in power, similar
    uniformed people be showing up there. Democrats are constantly renewing the patriot act in Congress, so there act doesn't wash with me.

523403.png

523404.png

The men in the back of truck are easily identifiable to the public as you pointed out.

Where is this magic "rule" coming from that every federal officer or agent or troop that is deployed in the US has to have markings on their uniforms?

Because that is the entire basis for this bonkers theory of yours. Has it ever occurred to you they were told to remove certain identifiers because, gee I don't know, they would be potentially beating the crap out of US citizens?

Why were they using unmarked cars? almost as if they didn't want to be identified when they were using force against Portland protesters

And how on earth did the Trump administration not know who these people were? they specifically ordered these people there
    President Donald Trump announced that the White House will send more federal agents into Albuquerque, citing the city’s high violent crime rate.

Trump said the deployment of agents to cities “plagued by violent crime” is part of what he called Operation Legend. The federal government had already sent agents to Kansas City as part of the program.

He said state and local officials should accept the federal law enforcement officers.

“They should call, they should want it,” Trump said. “They’re too proud or they’re too political to want it.”

U.S. Attorney General William Barr said that they would send 35 agents to Albuquerque, with more going to Chicago and 200 already in Kansas City as part of the operation. The agents would come from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, U.S. Marshals Service and the Department of Homeland Security’s Homeland Security Investigations team.
    Both of New Mexico’s U.S. Senators, along with 25 other colleagues, asked Barr and Acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf in a letter about the use of anonymous federal agents in U.S. cities.

“Critically, it remains unclear what legal authorities the federal government has invoked for its militarized interventions in American cities,” the letter read. “All of this is part of an alarming pattern by the Trump Administration in taking an aggressive and excessive response to protests catalyzed by the killing of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, and many others.

Barr and Wolf work for the Trump administration. Uh oh, did they accidentally order "deep state" agents by mistake instead of normal unmarked ones? Oh man what a mixup

Where is this magic "rule" coming from that every federal officer or agent or troop that is deployed in the US has to have markings on their uniforms?

Because that is the entire basis for this bonkers theory of yours. Has it ever occurred to you they were told to remove certain identifiers because, gee I don't know, they would be potentially beating the crap out of US citizens?

Why were they using unmarked cars? almost as if they didn't want to be identified when they were using force against Portland protesters

And how on earth did the Trump administration not know who these people were? they specifically ordered these people there

Barr and Wolf work for the Trump administration. Uh oh, did they accidentally order "deep state" agents by mistake instead of normal unmarked ones? Oh man what a mixup

What bonkers theory, you just admitted they hide their identity to beat up people. And you are now proving my theory here, thanks!

Either way this is not a Donald trump trained force, they are agents of the elite class trained to act this way under orders. This force had no problem beating up US citizens. Had the training for this scenario, and they got deployed to stop the peaceful protests.

Democrats magically think this riot force just sprung from nowhere. When Trump gone the same people with no insignia and badges will be in the same jobs and there ready to be used again.

I think the issue there is that according to the Qanon/deep state narrative, Trump is an innocent good guy who the shadowy deep state is trying to foil

So it's not possible for Trump to have ordered deep state troops to do anything. Otherwise then conspiracy theorists would have a contradiction they can't address. Which is why cheerful is ignoring it.

The other issue is that the protests are also apparently the result of a deep state plot as well, which adds further contradictions that need to be ignored.

In summary, Trump ordered deep state troops to stop a deep state protest movement, but he also didn't know either of those were controlled by the deep state.

Qanon nonsense. There entire plot involves around someone in the White house leaking secrets and Donald Trump draining the swamp and fighting the deep state.

His entire cabinet staff is deep state. Pompeo, Haspel, Munchin, David Bernhardt, Barr, Wolf, majority are neocon some left over from the bush era. There no Trump deep state fight back. Trump is screwing the country because of them.

Trump promised full transparency with the JFK files, and soon as the CIA and FBI (deep state officials) told him he can't do that, all promises were forgotten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,500 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Still don't see any justification for a woman and her brother assaulting their mother.

Qanon nonsense.
    Yes it is. Yet you are promoting the same stuff and defending the people and organisations who make a mint out of promoting the same stuff.

You're still ignoring the issue that your boy Trump ordered those guys to suppress the protests.
    But this isn't in line with your conspiracy, so you just dodge the point dishonestly.
    And then this is all a dodge from the initial point that some hacks from Info Wars are marketing their **** documentary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

King Mob wrote: »
    Well given that it seems to be based on Qanon stuff and is connected to Alex Jones' Info Wars and given how Russia Today is spinning the story, it's very unlikely that the documentary is very good or factual.

What about the documentary was convincing to you?
    Why should other people ignore the massive red flags about the documentary?
    It seems to be based on

Hehehe you seem to have got your panties in a bunch about Qanaon

https://www.axios.com/qanon-nominees-congress-gop-8086ed21-b7d3-46af-9016-d132e65ba801.html

11 GOP congressional nominees support QAnon conspiracy

LOL A lot of push back for a CT on the internet

What are ye afraid of

enno99 wrote: »
    Hehehe you seem to have got your panties in a bunch about Qanaon

11 GOP congressional nominees support QAnon conspiracy

LOL A lot of push back for a CT on the internet

What are ye afraid of
    I'm afraid that so many politicians would believe in something so obviously ridiculous.

It would be like them supporting the notion of flat earth.

It's also weird that you guya seem so supportive of it.
    I thought that it was a given that it was complete nonsense even to most conspiracy theorists.
    Guess I was wrong.

I'm afraid that so many politicians would believe in something so obviously ridiculous.

It would be like them supporting the notion of flat earth.

It's also weird that you guya seem so supportive of it.
    I thought that it was a given that it was complete nonsense even to most conspiracy theorists.
    Guess I was wrong.

Trump asked about Qanon at press conference today
    Maybe they will ask him about flat earth tomorrow
    LOL

enno99 wrote: »
    Trump asked about Qanon at press conference today
    Maybe they will ask him about flat earth tomorrow
    LOL
    I'm not sure what your loling about.

Is it because you think that this lends Qanon some credibility somehow?

I'm not sure what your loling about.

Is it because you think that this lends Qanon some credibility somehow?

This

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

There's a current conspiracy in the news; Bannon and some Trump lackey are facing fraud charges relating to the privately build border wall. I'm sure d'deep state made them do it.

Ipso wrote: »
    There's a current conspiracy in the news; Bannon and some Trump lackey are facing fraud charges relating to the privately build border wall. I'm sure d'deep state made them do it.

Which is really just a small diversion from allegations that the current President of the United States is conspiring with his own party and the head of the US postal service to sabotage the next election. But apparently these types of conspiracies just aren't sexy enough.

• Advertisement

Apparently Alex Jones has cut ties with her. Roger Stone was accused in this documentary and Alex got upset about it, that's what i am reading online. This event made Millie lot of money so i doubt she's that pissed off losing the Alex gig. :)

https://twitter.com/Millie__Weaver/status/1296140195604168714

Advertisement