Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoulder injury

• 15-08-2020 3:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hey now sure where to post ...
    I injuries my should about 3yrs ago, loss off strength, pain radiating through my arm, loss of movement. At the time I went physio and he said it came from my neck however when I went for an MRI it was clear.

It comes and goes but if I do much with that arm I'm in horrendous pain that night and the following day. It goes across my shoulder up into my neck/head and down towards my elbow and sometimes feel like a trapped nerve.

Has anyone experience this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Howya - shoulder pain here too...but my MRI did show up an issue (impingement & bursitis)

It' s odd that nothing showed up on the MRI, did they just do the shoulder?

The body is a complex thing, and it could be referred pain from elsewhere (like the spine)

Go back to your GP for a chat or your physio and see what they think. You might need more tests - especially if the paid is bad enough that you can't sleep and are losing power in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Definitely go get physio, look up some in your area and ask them and they'll advise....

Advertisement