Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Limerick can I bring old clothes that I don't wear anymore

• 16-08-2020 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Most are in very good condition, I don't wear them any more so just looking to clear out some room. Not looking for money or anything, just want to give them to a charity or somewhere that will find use for them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Most are in very good condition, I don't wear them any more so just looking to clear out some room. Not looking for money or anything, just want to give them to a charity or somewhere that will find use for them.
    I've taken good quality clothes to Limerick Animal Welfare in William Street and they were grateful. However, first check with them (or whoever) that they can take donations in these covid times. I've seen signs in charity shops in the UK saying they now have to quarantine donations for 72 hours and they've no room to take anything more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

Enable Ireland Clothes bank at Corbally depot on the Park Road, or Mungret Recycling.

PS, there's another charity one beside it at Corbally, It might be Breast Cancer, however, I feel myself Enable Ireland are a quiet charity who do a lot of heavy lifting unsung.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wherearewe45

Enable Ireland Clothes bank at Corbally depot on the Park Road, or Mungret Recycling.

PS, there's another charity one beside it at Corbally, It might be Breast Cancer, however, I feel myself Enable Ireland are a quiet charity who do a lot of heavy lifting unsung.

Enable Ireland it is then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

St. Vincent De Paul for clothing donations. They run stores in Thomas St. and Castleconnell.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Marty1983

Simon took a load from me last week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement