If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4k pass through budget av receiver to buy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Munster D 187

Hi Munster D 187,

The Q Acoustics 3000 series are a fantastic speaker pack. As they have larger cabinets and drivers they give a much fuller sound than the Wharfedales which are more a satellite pack!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

So sorry for the back and forth, and all the questions.

If I purchased the pioneer vsx534 today and in the future wanted to change speakers to the q acoustics 3010i 5.1 package. The pioneer receiver would have no trouble powering those speakers or would I need to change the receiver for a better one? Thanks Kenny and David

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Munster D 187,

The Q Acoustics 3000 series are a fantastic speaker pack. As they have larger cabinets and drivers they give a much fuller sound than the Wharfedales which are more a satellite pack!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

So sorry for the back and forth, and all the questions.

If I purchased the pioneer vsx534 today and in the future wanted to change speakers to the q acoustics 3010i 5.1 package. The pioneer receiver would have no trouble powering those speakers or would I need to change the receiver for a better one? Thanks Kenny and David
    Hi Munster D 187

Thanks for the post.  Certainly the VSX534 will drive the 3010i pack no problem

Regards Steohen

Hi Munster D 187

Thanks for the post.  Certainly the VSX534 will drive the 3010i pack no problem

Regards Steohen

Ok, thank you. That was my only worry.

Would someone be able to call me tomorrow morning, so I could purchase the pioneer vsx534 receiver?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Munster,

unfortunately we do not have any availability of the Pioneer VSX534 at the moment and Pioneer are not able to give us an ETA as they are having Covid related production issues, realistically we are not expecting to see the VSX534 in 2020.

Apologies for the inconvenience and if there are any other AVR's that we can assist with, just drop us a line and we will do our best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Munster,

unfortunately we do not have any availability of the Pioneer VSX534 at the moment and Pioneer are not able to give us an ETA as they are having Covid related production issues, realistically we are not expecting to see the VSX534 in 2020.

Apologies for the inconvenience and if there are any other AVR's that we can assist with, just drop us a line and we will do our best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

I guess the display model is gone so. Ok, cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Munster,

apologies I probably should have re-read the complete thread.

We do have a unit on display which we would clear at £229 / 269€

If you are interested just drop us a line, I'll ask the guys to check to make sure it is immaculate and complete with it's accessories and box and we will list it online for you.

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Munster,

apologies I probably should have re-read the complete thread.

We do have a unit on display which we would clear at £229 / 269€

If you are interested just drop us a line, I'll ask the guys to check to make sure it is immaculate and complete with it's accessories and box and we will list it online for you.

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

That would be great, thanks. I am interested. Will I call you tomorrow or will you call me?

That would be great, thanks. I am interested. Will I call you tomorrow or will you call me?

Would you be able to call me today at 3:30pm, please?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Would you be able to call me today at 3:30pm, please?
    Hi Munster D 187,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you, I was out of the office yesterday. I'll schedule a call for you at 3.30pm!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi Munster D 187,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you, I was out of the office yesterday. I'll schedule a call for you at 3.30pm!

Kind regards

David

Hi David, would it be possible for you to call me now?

Hi Munster D 187,

Kind regards

David

Hi David, would it be possible for you to call me now?
    Hi Munster D 187,

I can give you another ring now!

Kind regards

David

Hi Munster D 187,

I can give you another ring now!

Kind regards

David
    Yes please

Yes please

Sorry David, I have to go back to work at 5:40pm. Can you call me tomorrow at 3pm?

Yes please

Sorry David, I have to go back to work at 5:40pm. Can you call me tomorrow at 3pm?
    Will do Munster D 187!

Hi Munster D 187,

Kind regards

David

Hi David, I'm in good coverage now if you can call me please?

Hi Munster D 187,

Kind regards

David

Hi David, I'm in good coverage now if you can call me please?
    Thanks again for the order!

Hi David, should I expect the pioneer tomorrow? Would you have the tracking number for it?

Hi David, should I expect the pioneer tomorrow? Would you have the tracking number for it?
    Hi Muster D 187,

The amp should be with you today!

I will PM you the tracking number!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.